Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 124.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Stiddari Changes

Xplorer - - Features & Ideas Discussion

If the player still got the motivation to play , he doesn't need any protection or stuff to recover , that's not gonna change anything ... the wise idea would be to open the new server with 10-15x speed (for upgrades and Attacks, like that speed server , but with less speed) This will also bring back those experienced players who left ...you can add stuff like rewards for battles and competitions too then...

• Good luck in real life TDS , maybe I ll follow you soon...

• gang

Xplorer - - The Tavern

1ef6d281f13c1e120de7ab297df2fcfd.jpgJo Like this ?

• Stiddari Changes

How do u look on the idea of starting a new monthly 15x faster server and determine winners on the end of each months ? it will create an opportunity for exp players who left this server at some point to be back in game , and boost the motivation of new ones (also for 70% of this server with average accounts) ...But it has to include new strategical changes , so that the time spent on this game will not be the main factor which will determine the strongest acc , the player will need more to "thi…

• Stiddari Changes

We wait for your last word to put an end to this matter , RavenC . Answer in 2 style... 1 Yes , new radical updates are expected , I am just waiting for the appropriate time. 2 There will not be any updates and I don't have any time to program something ... so we can wait , or just say by by ...

• Stiddari Changes

Quote from txoni: “Quote from Xplorer: “I guess such topics were opened at least 10-15 times since the game started to look like kind of a "burden" for many people here ... In all cases nothing was done and the topic was forgotten after couple of days ... I think RavenC should give a special medal for those who will stay for a year or more and play current stiddari without breaks. ... The matter when the player will leave is up to his psychology ,some would leave for 2-3 days some for month ..so…

• a question for RaVenC !!

Xplorer - - Questions & Help

Calm down dudes , RavenC became a president of Gameforge and he doesn't know in which universe is stiddari now ... ) happy new year ...

• Stiddari Changes

I guess such topics were opened at least 10-15 times since the game started to look like kind of a "burden" for many people here ... In all cases nothing was done and the topic was forgotten after couple of days ... I think RavenC should give a special medal for those who will stay for a year or more and play current stiddari without breaks. ... The matter when the player will leave is up to his psychology ,some would leave for 2-3 days some for month ..so on.. maybe those who were deeply nostal…

• Dios_Nadal [v|V|v] Vs kira [K.L]

Xplorer - - Other Attacks

Faanstastic hit mate ) fast rebuild

• *Itachi* [KL] vs SiBiReC [VvV]

Xplorer - - Other Attacks

Wonderful Defence dude ) keep it up .

• Amazing hit , and quite efficient. Rebuild t both.

• New War rules

Xplorer - - Suggestions and Ideas

Well after 18 people vote we can see manh agree on the change of current rules ..

• New War rules

Idk the ones who vote for Option 6 ? This means they are comfortable with never ending wars , or too afraid of losing...

• New War rules

Quote from Stv3N: “For example: - 2 Months time limite - 75% Loss of Troops - 3 Players leave/join Ally - 3 Players vmode - 4 Oponents at 0 points For example this can be a default, Capos can decide to make this higher or lower within a limite. This would help alot.” Agree upon all points except u mode , I think it should be set to 50% of the players limit, cause anything can happen . so you say that if one of this requirements is not abided the ally will be automatically declared loser ?

• New War rules

The Poll Added You can also change your votes if necessary .

• New War rules

Quote from robbyatmlc: “I think the two allies entering the war should agree on terms before declaration is accepted. point limit. points destroyed limit time limit vmode limit players to leave ally limit farm amount limit opponents at 0 troop limit. vote to surrender limit. all these could be terms agreed upon by alliances, based on what they consider important in war. This would help avoid the manipulation by offering both teams their input. there should also be a default set up for declared, …

• Combat Report: xxx (Xplorer) >>> xxx (VanderBub) Sun, 10.08.2014 - 03:47:20 Battle round 1 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Gunman 0 0 20 18 Spy 0 0 20 18 Mover 0 0 22 20 Mercenary 135 11 22 20 Scout 0 0 20 18 Attack index 2.463.075 * 83% = 2.044.352 479.944 * 82% = 393.554 Defense index 2.955.690 573.952 Chances of Winning 92% 8% Chances of Espionage 0% Battle round 2 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Gunman 0 0 2 2 Spy 0 0 2 2 Mover 0 0 2 2 Mercenary 124 0 2 2 Scout 0 0 2 2 Attack index 2.262…

• New War rules

Quote from Matacapullos: “ Now I will make some posible problems to solve before the changes: - If we apply an option with "counter damage" how we do? Adding all the points from all battles between two players in the war? I think this is obvious but it needs to write in the rules. - If an external player attacks to someone we add this points? - In case than someone join or leave a family, what we do? Use the same factor or change it? It´s needed to redact strict correctly rules than they cant be…

• New War rules

Ok , I will add Poll after some hours , but before I need to introduce all possible options at the moment . Please read every option carefully and try to understand each . 1 st option - 1 month time limit . After one month the side which creates more damage is the winner 2nd option - 45 days limit . 3rd option - 2 month limit . 4th option - (the most advanced ) The alliance which creates the damage of 75 % of (participating alliances troop points / number of alliances) , in other words the avera…

• New War rules

Quote from Bouhbouh: “And to declare the winner of a war, it's the total of units lost who is determined. The team who lost more units point loose the war. The ranking before and after is not important because a team who do units and don't attack will have more points after the war than before.” This variant is good but sounds quite easy . look at 1st and 2 nd post in this topic , this variant is somehow close to it , as we can destroy 75% of opponent ally's battlepower in 1-2 month , and it is …