Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RE: Counter Strike - Stiddari

aikonas - - Bar

I_m12YearsOld.jpg

• Base Administration

aikonas - - Polls

Quote: “Originally posted by MDM2 I think it would be best if the formula was a mixture between the 2 options. For example: BA 1,2,3 & 4 give you the normal 2 new buildings as it is now. BA 5,6,7 & 8 give you 6 new buildings. So for BA 5 you get 14 possible buildings and with BA 6 you can get 20. This ensures the intended slower gamestart but removes the high dollarcost of higher BA stages (basically they get divided by 3 and are there for 3 times as profitable). BA 1-4: 150.000$ BA 5: 125.000$ …

• Base Administration

aikonas - - Polls

Quote: “Originally posted by RaVenC I won't implement an stupid formula for the game where everyone can build thousands of buildings to be able to lock down an complete region!” There is honor for some reason...

• Stiddari Tools

aikonas - - Bar

Se alguém tiver suspeitas podem sempre ver o código fonte. O plugin não actualiza automaticamente...

• Stiddari Tools

aikonas - - Bar

. : Stiddari Tools : . Estou a desenvolver algumas ferramentas que alteram a interface do jogo. Alteram imagens, adicionam menus, etc etc A primeira ferramenta que vou disponibilizar é: - stiddari.de - Original Images Imagens: http://imgur.com/a/GswYv Este pequeno script altera as imagens do jogo para as imagens do vendetta original. Há semelhança das traduções inicias do stiddari este script para ser usado necessita de um plugin chamado Greasemonkey (Firefox) ou Tampermonkey (Chrome). Mais novi…

• Base Administration

aikonas - - Polls

Quote: “Originally posted by RaVenC When i do everything like in the old game, i can close it soon like the old was closed ;)” But you made the game too long and people will lose interest... Also small things like: - Mines and Spring Gun...What's the point to build one thing that only give us points? To trick the other players?! - We have 17 troops but the main goal is to build 1 - Mercenary's. The player with more mercenary's will rule the server...Strategy=0 - Attacks/Transports...It takes 1:3…

• Quote: “Originally posted by Mcgr3g0r Una solucion seria multiplicar los edificios en vez de 2 en 2, 2,4,8,16,32,64,etc... o algo parecido” I thinks that's the best way to deal with administrative base

• Which Combat System do you like?

aikonas - - Polls

Mercenary vs. Mercenary Soo much fun.... If we need to build other troops and balance the attack and the defence and so on, the game will gain more strategy.

• Eu não sei quanto a vocês...

aikonas - - Bar

Panorama geral: - Um Alemão anda a enganar no comércio nada acontece. - Em diferentes línguas há diferentes regras. - As regras são alteradas e o jogador sai impune. - Há duas Habitações sem qualquer utilidade, e a comunidade insiste que permaneça assim. - Existem moderadores/administradores que não respeitam nem membros nem as regras do fórum. - Provavelmente vou levar um Warning... Estou um bocado triste com isto. :\

• TOP 1 "la posicion maldita"

aikonas - - Bar

me gusta

aikonas - - Bar

Prova: warehouse_xdzj.jpg Tenho muito para exportar

aikonas - - Bar

Eu não sei quanto a vocês mas eu vou começar a jogar com o jogo em Alemão. Também estou aberto à venda de álcool....

• top 1 secret

aikonas - - The Tavern

Quote: “Originally posted by DemoN @Illia5 two words for you! One starts with F! The second starts with Y! Can you guess them?! ” And this is how you insult other member without wanings. Its good to be ADMIN. Btw. Send me resources and I will send you alcohol in return

• Vista geral / Empire [Resolvido]

aikonas - - Bugs

VszVFb8.png

• Quote: “Originally posted by RPedro Quote: “Originally posted by aikonas Poderia haver uma zona dentro da família igual à descrição mas que só possa ser vista pelos seus membros. Facilitava a transmissão de informações pelos restantes membros.” aikonas, mas para isso já existe o "chat" interno. Ou pretendias uma coisa que se mantivesse fixa?” Uma coisa fixa. Por exemplo para regras, algum aviso... esse género de coisas.

• Zona interna de familia.

aikonas - - Suggestions and Ideas

Poderia haver uma zona dentro da família igual à descrição mas que só possa ser vista pelos seus membros. Facilitava a transmissão de informações pelos restantes membros.

• Temos torres que falam

aikonas - - Bar

mZCaasg.png Estou a imaginar um robô a fazer perguntas a um cadáver xD

• Torre Defesa/Minas

aikonas - - Suggestions and Ideas

Deixa me responder-te com uma imagem: UGjOgl8.png