Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 163.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How it is possible ??!

Liberty - - The Tavern

97INnoVation [Berserk]en41.428 379.848 1.08*106 1.5*106 70 let's see.......who knows..... by the way maka at least what i know we attack with less mercs butt you run.... butt who am i to talk i dont play anymore.

• Quote from Dannyto: “Quote from Liberty: “to you ::censured::.” Really??? With CAPSLOOK??? Well I am sure someone will takeover of this vocabular before it goes out of control!!!! Lets guess, we all start calling eachothers with words of this kind???!! Liberty, Calm down dude, its a game, some times you loose, never win, ups and downs, take it easy :)” ::censured::. Warned: see profile. DemoNQuote: “10. - The serious provocations and/or insulting other board members are forbidden and may lead to…

• LOL bumse good help to your ::censured::. More attention to the vocabulary. And careful with the insults DemoN 26/10/2014|13h35m(GMT+0)

• Quote from Dannyto: “Well Liberty, does it sounds fimiliar to you???? Quote from DemoN: “As I am concerned everybody is owner of his own account and free will, and attacks who he/she wants. Just see too many of you wanting to be the Pope of a religion that doesn't exist: - The religion of the ones that thing there is a wrong and right way of doing things. - A religion of delirious people that comes to talk about "honour" in a game of War and Mafia. Please, give me a break or start thinking about…

• Quote from Dannyto: “Quote from Cesc: “Its just a game. Cool down ;)” Cesc you need to understand him, his alliance is now 2nd, and how it goes will be 3rd very soon, so its not his best day :)” the runner talking......... with 3 families more yours of course you are the best.LOL ::censured::. More attention to the vocabulary. And careful with the insults DemoN 26/10/2014|13h16m(GMT+0)

• Quote from Cesc: “Its just a game. Cool down ;)” sorry? probably you are talking to some of your friends i guess.

• Quote from Cesc: “I ask you. Where to hit? Tell me where i can hit so noone runs?” i am waiting for your friends sorry 3 of them to me more you? i am only one. what a ::censured:: of a family. Affraid is something that you should putt in your ally name cesc. by the way you should tell them that attacking a building more then five times gives them something. More attention to the vocabulary. And careful with the insults DemoN 26/10/2014|13h16m(GMT+0)

• Quote from Cesc: “Want me to hit you? You wanted a war, tell me coords where to send my boys :)” ask sibirec the only thing he knows to do is run and talk like maka so ask them. great boy you are the best LOL what a ::censured:: calling 3 german families because they cant handle with an attac of us. please cesc. More attention to the vocabulary. And careful with the insults DemoN 26/10/2014|13h16m(GMT+0)

• Quote from Cesc: “;) dont worry. Keep running. Beretta is fast runner” you are talking? a guy that use 3 families to attack one because he have afraid? do you want to see the reports of your members running?

• at least just prove who is the florera family you have so afraid of lossing troops you used other players to do your job. nice move ::censured::. and yet: 2[HELL] HeLL FoRCeS28.509.562181.583.864 4[Berserk] Berserkers21.464.882121.788.740 8[MW] Most Wanted15.148.836101.514.883 tell bergeremit that i am there. you have to use pawns to do your job because of the affraid.....and it's us that have afraid. dont worry. More attention to the vocabulary. And careful with the insults DemoN 26/10/2014|13h…

• Matthew [Berserk] vs PoGïS [HELL]

Liberty - - Other Attacks

Quote from robbyatmlc: “You called me out by name. I responded. You calling me out is foolish, because you havent done anything with me. You havent even followed up your few scout attacks. You just like to "entertain." You talk and talk and talk. but your actions are few, and unimportant.” to do something to you? sorry i like woman's. if you are saying about attacking you.....the only attac i send you called your capo....and then you came to here like a good guy trowing sand to our eyes but yet …

catbob5 1.748.255 SiBiReC 1.739.417 Ynne_ 3.188.040 sorry? they all fly like little butterflys so i guess your post it's to you only no? by the way if they can run from me why should i not run from making an attack to a player like you? that need his capo to kill me? i am here still so keep the good work running.

i only needed to seend my "porteiros" for you to fly LOL so why send mercs to your capo catch me no no no. i talk? yap but you tal a lot too sibirec just run i attack with "porteiros" and he run let's see the other guy if he runs too we have almost the same point's so let's see. are you nervous? why the caps lock? we still are in the top you still run so....please GO GO BERSERKS by the way i have other account so tell your capo to find me.

Bla bla bla bla bla if we attack you can run. it's wrong attacing a player with the double of the points bla bla bla bla. Sibirec Run, catbob Run, the other guy with 2.8kk run maka run you have the proof, By the way you run each time someone attack you so i dont see your point of view but ok i guess that in this forum you are the family that never lost a battle only attacks and bla bla bla bla. GO GO.

• Quote from Cesc: “coward and clown is no insult for god sake. you know what an insult looks??? when i swear something to you, mention your family members and so on, i insult you, telling you ugly things, not like coward, clown, funny boy... can we just stop it here with all this conversation becouse it will go to infinity.” it's easy to you now that i am off your (GO) can climb. i think that insults changes from people to people perhaps if i see you in the street and call you clown or coward and…

• Quote from robbyatmlc: “How many times should I quote you calling people "god" and report you for insulting me? Such a hypocrite...” oh so GOD is an insult but coward and clown no? LOL. Quote from Cesc: “ shut it boys. ” i think this is to you maka.

• Quote from Cesc: “The only one accusing and insulting TEAM MEMBERS, and OTHER ALLIANCE MEMBERS are hell members. and you all got away with it. so just shut it boys. Yes you are propably very easily insulted, some kind of complex or something.” really you still say that? after bashings of your family members that still happends ( it's just a guess) maybe covered by your baby, after the pm's lol really?

• Quote from Cesc: “He is not banned for offensive messages. He is banned becouse he was reporting messages all the time, and messages was not offensive. so its spaming the report button. But the accusations that we did that on forum? i mean really.. Its simple, you raped the report button and you got banned for false reporting. don't know why the fuzz. And that accusations on board, that somehow got deleted... who knows, some extraterestrial force propably did that, with no consecuences.” yap ces…

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Liberty - - Spamcorner

Quote from TheDarkSide: “1. 3. I quit being a GO becouse of people like you and some other guys.” Aleluia Aleluia Aleluia. Quote from TheDarkSide: “Quote from Cesc: “get a room liberty and darkside.” i told you he likes me hahah :D” perhaps is the other way arround i didnt call you clown or talk about you real life or call you coward because of my attacks but there is still more you are talking like that because it's forbiden to show pm's.

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Liberty - - Spamcorner

Quote from TheDarkSide: “And what bad did i wrote to you? loool” you know what i guess maybe it was the other you in the account and deleted the pm's.......