Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Prett [MW] vs Broas [ΛKƧ]

Hrodrick - - Hall of Fame

Nice Now rebuild for me LOL I bet it will be your goul... ahah

• AsFiG [ΛKƧ] vs Prett [MW]

great!! Now we wait for the next

• Suicide bomber unit

Hrodrick - - Suggestions and Ideas

The best would be the system of portuguese s3 or spanish s12. I was not only about mercs and we could combine units and everyone had his own best combination. It was mainly based on demolition and tatics but other units made also diference.

• Thank you but we know how to take care of ourselves and what were our defects.

• Quote from robbyatmlc: “but if you send me your nick ingame, ill be sure you arent on my list if this war continues.” My nick ingame is Beowulf, Broas, Asfig and Lucifer so I thank you for not attaking me anymore.

• I'm not the capo or sub capo of Hell Forces so I don't know if what I'm gonna say is valid or not... We, the Hell Forces, surrender ourselves declaring Berserkers as winners. Good recover to all the players envolved.

• Suicide bomber unit

It can't be moved like the other defensive units... Could be interesting but I still see it only like an advantage for SIMS players and defensive side player. You can put all your troops on one building without that unit and the others are full suicide bomb... Only noobs would let that unit with other units so I don't see nothing to gain with this.

• Best Alliance Voting - 2014

HELL

• If Iron doesn't post it here... I do! Once upon a time there was a man, made of Iron. Só strong that he thought he could beat everyone... His aim was on Havok and so he did it, with almost twice of the troops he attacked Havok with victory certainty in his mind! Poor Iron, he forgot that Havok had the twice of his skills on this matter, Havok evoked havoc and bang... The man of Iron went on holidays beasts10.png oie_1910.png 2Q== oie_1611.png HAVOK.jpg Informe de Batalla: Sat, 18.10.2014 - 11:01…

• Cesc... Let me talk about the story of that attack Once upon a time there was a man, made of Iron. Só strong that he thought he could beat everyone... His aim was on Havok and so he did it, with almost twice of the troops he attacked Havok with victory certainty in his mind! Poor Iron, he forgot that Havok had the twice of his skills on this matter, Havok evoked havoc and bang... The man of Iron went on holidays beasts10.png oie_1910.png Pelletier.jpg oie_1611.png HAVOK.jpg Informe de Batalla: S…

• [ sioux ]

Hrodrick - - Presentation & Farewells

Duas contas? Porque duas contas? LOL Nunca entrei na conta que lhe dei... Era dum amigo meu que deixou de jogar há umas duas semanas. Agora já tem dono de novo

• [ sioux ]

Hrodrick - - Presentation & Farewells

Bem vindo Se estas a começar numa conta do inicio, tenho de uma conta já algo evoluida para te dar Abraço, Hrodrick

• Which Combat System do you like?

Hrodrick - - Polls

modifier gives more to the game

• trocas recursos

Se me permitem usar o nome de outro gamebrowser, era o TribalWars...

• trocas recursos

O que acontece é que esse espaço criado no forum não responde na sua totalidade à minha sugestão... A ideia era algo interno no jogo que movimentasse os recursos e transportadores automáticamente.

• trocas recursos

Porque não haver um mercado "internacional" de recursos... À semelhança do que existe noutros jogos, um banco onde nos colocamos recursos que queremos trocar... Exemplo, eu preciso de 5000 munições então ponho uma proposta no mercado internacional em que ofereço 5000 armas e peço 5000 munições. Caso existisse algum interessado a troca dava-se automaticamente desde que ambos tivessem transportadores e recursos exigidos.

• Hello Pessoal

Hrodrick - - Bar

cucu

• Torre Defesa/Minas

Sinceramente não percebo qual é o sentido de existir algo que não tem utilidade nenhuma. Era como teres um analgésico que não te tirava as cefaleias... Para isso não existia LOL Uma coisa é dizerem que a ideia é má e apresentarem nova solução (a chamada critica construtiva) agora dizer pra deixar estar como está... É isto mesmo: Quote: “Originally posted by Lagrima manter o jogo original é dar lhe o mesmo destino que ele ja teve no passado, ou seja mais tarde ou mais cedo fica deserto^^”

• Sinceramente não percebo qual é o sentido de existir algo que não tem utilidade nenhuma. Era como teres um analgésico que não te tirava as cefaleias... Para isso não existia LOL Uma coisa é dizerem que a ideia é má e apresentarem nova solução (a chamada critica construtiva) agora dizer pra deixar estar como está... É isto mesmo: Quote: “Originally posted by Lagrima manter o jogo original é dar lhe o mesmo destino que ele ja teve no passado, ou seja mais tarde ou mais cedo fica deserto^^”

• Torre Defesa/Minas

Bom como todos já devem ter reparado, estas (torre de defesa e minas) continuam a ser da maior utilidade neste jogo... Assim sendo, pensei em algo que gostaria de saber o que pensam sobre esta forma de lhes dar alguma utilidade... Para a torre de defesa pensei que talvez esta poderia apenas dar alguma percentagem de defesa às tropas, sendo que quanto maior o seu nivel, maior a percentagem. Para as minas algo mais complexo de se programar, penso eu. A ideia é a seguinte: Suponhamos que temos 600m…