Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 560.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hola vengo a spamear!

DemoN - - Spamcorner

oie_pl10.png

• TEAM ANNOUNCEMENT!

DemoN - - Team News

From this moment I don't make part of the Stiddari's Staff any more. I've been in this project since April 2013, but once that the game is already translated by me in English, Spanish and Portuguese, Game Rules are in the place, Forum Rules are in the place, Forum sections and configuration are set, the game images are made and looking good, publicity enough was made in browsergames websites, in youtube with a video, in a facebook page created for the game and the Moderators' Team is built, The …

• Feliz Cumple Empty!

DemoN - - Birthdays & Congratulations

Feliz Cumple Amigo. Que lo pases bien, y que ofrezcas una buena cena a la tu esposa. Emborracharte de espacio...

• Combat Report: Wed, 29.10.2014 - 18:36:36 INnoVation Mercenary 90 Destroyed: 0 vs. Undertaker Bouncer 2 Destroyed: 2 Carrier 1 Destroyed: 1 Sniper 1 Destroyed: 1 Mercenary 1 Destroyed: 1 Scout 1 Destroyed: 1 Captured Resources: 0 Weapons, 0 Ammunition, 9.000 Alcohol, 139.506 Dollar POINTS LOST INnoVation lost a total of 0 points. Undertaker lost a total of 1,280 points. StiddariTools - Beta Version - ©Copyright by Luxifer

• Quote from TheDarkSide: “INnoVation keep it up Smart choice, you will be back in no time Also about farming, before you say something about us, please ask Liberty and his HONOR( lvl 4 or personal ) He knows all about it :)” Liberty doesn't play any more. So we can talk about the ones that still in the game! Generally I just talk when they are facts, not about inventions like some others. Good rebuilt for me and Innovation, that now finally he found the button of attack, to try to destroy 1 merc,…

• oie_ws10.png ************************************************** Combat Report: Wed, 29.10.2014 - 17:04:50[/b] Undertaker Rowdy 1 Destroyed: 1 Bouncer 1460 Destroyed: 1458 Spy 134 Destroyed: 134 FBI Agent 3 Destroyed: 3 Carrier 393 Destroyed: 392 Sniper 853 Destroyed: 852 Hitman 3 Destroyed: 3 Mercenary 811 Destroyed: 810 Scout 527 Destroyed: 526 vs. INnoVation Mercenary 839 Destroyed: 742 POINTS LOST Undertaker lost a total of 1,013,074 points. INnoVation lost a total of 872,592 points. Stiddari…

• oie_ws10.png ************************************************** Combat Report: Wed, 29.10.2014 - 17:04:50[/b] Undertaker Rowdy 1 Destroyed: 1 Bouncer 1460 Destroyed: 1458 Spy 134 Destroyed: 134 FBI Agent 3 Destroyed: 3 Carrier 393 Destroyed: 392 Sniper 853 Destroyed: 852 Hitman 3 Destroyed: 3 Mercenary 811 Destroyed: 810 Scout 527 Destroyed: 526 vs. INnoVation Mercenary 839 Destroyed: 742 POINTS LOST Undertaker lost a total of 1,013,074 points. INnoVation lost a total of 872,592 points. Stiddari…

• Broas [HELL] vs Cesc [Berserk]

DemoN - - Hall of Fame

Ganda Maluco... I didn't know about this suicide tendencias of @Broas. Looks like we have also Kamikazes in the Family.

• r2d2 (PDC) vs saleri (Pollos)

DemoN - - Other Attacks

The things are getting out of control in here. To avoid the continuation of this "War of Words", topic closed.

• Nice attack @Bumse! Congratulations. You just motivate the Family Hell Forces to play the game with additional motivation. And don't worry, we will have time. First we Finish the War with Berserkers. Than I think we found what will be our next goal. Keep up with the good game. I thought that you were one more that just talks talks... but I can see that finally you have found the button "send" in your account.

• Matthew [Berserk] vs PoGïS [HELL]

DemoN - - Other Attacks

Please focus on commenting the attack. To comment the WAR you already have two threads open. This will be considered SPAM! Respect the players involved in the attack!

• Hola vengo a spamear!

DemoN - - Spamcorner

Quote from KaRmA: “(...) sobre el tema y los de pollos algo saben tambien.” Y las "hembras de pollos" también saben que sobre el tema... Hummm... habrá fiesta... de la grande... Seguro que te echan de menos. feeeeeeeestónnnnnnnnnnnn

• Well, once more I have tried to be as fair as I can. I decided to not be Moderating this thread, and the reasons are obvious. But also I have decided to not even post anything to not create tensions of any kind. It seems to me that was a mistake that I assume, because we can see how further this have gone. And even with my mouth shouted and not having any intervention as a Team Member in this thread, I can still read some ridiculous accusations of partiality and whatsoever. So I just want to war…

• Well, once more I have tried to be as fair as I can. I decided to not be Moderating this thread, and the reasons are obvious. But also I have decided to not even post anything to not create tensions of any kind. It seems to me that was a mistake that I assume, because we can see how further this have gone. And even with my mouth shouted and not having any intervention as a Team Member in this thread, I can still read some ridiculous accusations of partiality and whatsoever. So I just want to war…

• Beowulf [HELL] VS 6u7oZ [Berserk]

DemoN - - Other Attacks

noobdown_copy.jpg Outstanding!!!!! Good Game!!!!

• Hola vengo a spamear!

DemoN - - Spamcorner

Quote from Alessius: “cuando querais en malaga hay sitio eh XD” Estas vivo!!!!!! Que te paso amigo? BORRACHONNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

• "The best ..." Nomination.

DemoN - - Bar

Quote from txoni: “Seria un buen nombre la verdad, vendría que ni pintado con la relación ataques/tiempo del server abierto :thumbup:” Cuando lo cambiar, estas invitado a jugar con nosotros. Ya que la tuya Familia parece mas muerta que viva... Ni tampoco el Capo ya se ve por acá. Veras un otro mundo... Y percibirás un nuevo significado para la palabra "Familia" en ese juego.

DemoN - - Bar

Quote from txoni: “@DemoN estas diciendo que sois unos floreros, entonces que problema hay en que os ponga en la lista? tengo otra duda, el servidor cierra en dos meses?” Ninguno. Hasta que estaba pensando que cuando tenga un poco de tiempo disponible cambiar el logo de la Familia para una flor y el nombre de la Familia para: [Floreros] Flower Hell Power Te lo juro! Cuanto al server cerrar, esta previsto que siga por largos anos. Pero hace veces que cosas raras se pasan, ya lo asistimos un par d…

DemoN - - Bar

Quote from txoni: “suena a excusas no? @DemoN peace :D” Puedes llamarle lo que quieres. Se el server seguir por largos meses, tendremos tiempo dar pruebas de algo (no es que tengamos que lo hacer, hay jugadores que solo juegan por desarrollo de cuenta, tengo uno en mi Familia que tiene de las mejores cuentas y jamas lo vas a ver hacer un ataque por el, si no intentaren algo contra el, pero volvemos a el lio de que cada uno juega como quiere). Se el server terminar en 2 meses, pues, es una lastim…

DemoN - - Bar

Quote from txoni: “parece que tu familia este en la lista te escuece no? jajajajajaja” Si a mi me importase todo lo que se dice. Te crees que cambiamos nuestro modo de jugar o objetivos en el juego, por posts el el foro? Eso so mostraría que no habíamos jugado en el viejo y muchos de nosotros juntos, y otros también en familias enemigas (pero ahora juntos). Me da igual, totalmente... paso... Cuando tienes una familia como la mía (y de los pocos verdaderos Capos de una Familia vendetta), creas tu…