Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 620.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I think everybody knows, who will be the mvp after the war. So I guess, we could give me this award right now. Happy unitbashing!

• Finally! I think Sascha didn't like his screen completely red. Anyways, nice CR.

• Ach Quatsch, dann schreibt hier ja gar keiner mehr. Mach einfach weiter und lass ihn babeln.

• KB´s aus Langeweile :)

MoinMoinsen - - Bar

Moin Bulldog. Wessen alten Account hast du da eigentlich bekommen?

• KB´s aus Langeweile :)

MoinMoinsen - - Bar

Nobody is like Moin!!!

• TOP Weekly Statistics

MoinMoinsen - - The Tavern

Quote from Prett: “Last week: Quote: “r2d2 • (+5 964 638) INnoVation • (+4 660 920) BeNiTo CaMeLa • (+4 001 526)” So many points... They must be cheaters!!! :-D” If you hadnt been inactive...

• Thats a nice three sites of trashtalking. I would say everyone here has about the same sized dick.

• Sorry overread that.

• Alliance - Wars

MoinMoinsen - - Features & Ideas Discussion

Really like the idea, right now 42 days seems like a good war duration. I guess youll exclude the alcohol from the winning point ressources?

• $$$M$$$ ( Menes ) vs Cesc

MoinMoinsen - - Hall of Fame

Never poke the skinny nerd.^^ Really good battle though.

• Quote from Shaggy: “ We are on a game, right ? Why continue to play if you do not take pleasure ? ” Because its hard to delete an account in which you invested so much time. Took me quite a while to do that, and my account wasnt even good.

• @'Shaggy Go for innovation then

• Hola vengo a spamear!

MoinMoinsen - - Spamcorner

Quote from FenixDown: “Quote from Cesc: “something offtopic. 21 uiI Vito Benito [Berserk]es49.002 199.515 8.75*10 69*106 40 sad too see people that care for the game leave the game.” Yeah Cesc, I'm leaving. I don't feel any remorse xD and I think I did what I have to do and proved to myself that it could be done (I was Top 1 once I guess ROFL). It just got boring to me to be farming 24/7 to reach the production levels to keep up there and attacking, of course, not like some morons who only know …

• Ataques Valientes

MoinMoinsen - - Bar

Quote from Shaggy: “ Why 0 pts in 24 hours ? Explain” Easy if you dont build troops.

• conquest

MoinMoinsen - - Features & Ideas Discussion

You can just conquest "empty" buildings.

• Hola vengo a spamear!

MoinMoinsen - - Spamcorner

Its not cheating if its not intended ;). Where you are right is that it was his mistake. But he already admitted that. Makes it nevertheless stupid that after two weeks of inactivity it still counts as ip sharing

• "IP-Sharing" in detail

MoinMoinsen - - Questions & Help

"Special care should be taken to ensure no more common account settings (other than an IP address) are being used. An identical IP alone is not a common reason to be blocked. Sending resources to a player having the same IP is forbidden as well as attacking a player having the same IP as the attacker." Since its a current issue, I have a question. There is the following situation. Two players get banned. One of them active (farming the other) the other one inactive since at least two weaks. 14 u…

• primeros ataques

MoinMoinsen - - Bar

Was it a bait or did he really just suicide his troops?

• I think there is indeed a difference in limited or not. Just a little example: Right now im struggeling how high i should push my boss office. At the start i wanted to push it two 250 on the mains and 222 on the side buildings. But that would have just a positive influence in a total game time of I think 5 years. But now i don't know how long this server is gonna be open with the amount of leaving guys. I can't calculate what would be a good number. If you have a limited server time you can calc…

• The best thing in my opionon would be to limit the server-time. I don't have any idea if it should be 2 or 3 years or whatever but this would give this game a "goal". Right now everybody is getting bored of just building, attacking sometimes and waiting for changes and slowly the whole server is leaving. You only have to define who would be the "winner" at the end. Just points would be stupid in my eyes. Maybe title points, but then you had to change the system because right now not the most act…