Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game over

RaVenC - - Game News

The game will go on here: vendetta2x.servegame.com/index.php

• Quote from Kod_NY: “I miss the game ”

• Game over

RaVenC - - Game News

As announced, the speed for constructions, research and recruitment was increased. Now it's 10 times faster than before on all game server.

• What Next!?

RaVenC - - English Tavern

good to hear that the shut down of the services may help you to find time for sports

• y, maybe we can sort out a deal. But I won't sell the user data with it because of the General Data Protection Regulation, so every player has to start from the scratch.

• Game over

RaVenC - - Game News

Dear Community, After more than 13 years I've decided to bring all my games to an end. This will happen on 12.01.2020 at 20 o'clock UTC. The forum will remain accessible beyond this date. This step is not easy for me and I've been putting this away for quite a while now. I'm happy that I could give Dunewar (formerly Desertwar) another 11 years of runtime, after the former game was shutted down in 2008. Stiddari (formerly Vendetta) and Universe4k (formerly Space4k) could last another 9 years. Unf…

• Aus und vorbei :(

RaVenC - - Game News

Liebe Community, Nach nun über 13 Jahren muss ich mich leider dazu entscheiden alle noch laufenden Spiele einzustellen. Dies wird am 12.01.2020 um 21 Uhr passieren. Das Forum wird darüber hinaus noch erreichbar bleiben. Dieser Schritt ist für mich nicht leicht und ich schiebe diesen nun schon eine ganze Weile vor mich her. Ich freue mich, dass ich Dunewar (vormals Desertwar) weitere 11 Jahre Laufzeit spendieren konnte, nachdem das ursprüngliche Spiel 2008 abgeschalten wurde. Stiddari (vormals Ve…

• 1 to 5.000

RaVenC - - Spamcorner

224 somehow

• 1 to 5.000

RaVenC - - Spamcorner

• Because mostly they aren't interested in these games and won't check it properly. It's even hard enough to find someone who like to check the game when he plays it. It's not the first call for more team members. But we can't do much when nobody applies

• In other games the GO's don't have any restrictions in what they can see. Here I've implemented some restrictions, so GO's who are playing are limited in what they can see and when they can see it. There's a delay in the logs of two days and stuff like online times aren't shown. Because of this, when someone complains: "I was bashed today by XY", the GO can handle this 2 days later or a Game Administrator or above have to check it (when it needs to be handled quickly).

• For now, we will suspend this rule and ban catalog change. So bashing and pushing keeps sanction able actions. Until further notices, the previous rules and ban catalog will fully remain in place.

• RavenC

RaVenC - - Server 2: New York

Der Bann ist Gerechtfertig und wird von mir noch auf alle Spiele und Server ausgeweitet. Wer so derb beleidigend unterwegs ist hat hier nichts zu suchen.

• I'll close this "discussion" for now. Just a hint: option 2 was closing server 2.

• Hi there, there was an issue with the unsecured s1.universe4k.com/ landinpage. s1.universe4k.com/ worked without any issues. Now everyone has to use the https site. Best regards Danny

• Keine Verbindung stiddari

RaVenC - - Questions & Help

youtube.com/watch?v=nn2FB1P_Mn8 Ich habe gerade einmal den Server neugestartet.

• I thought about announcing it earlier. But the chance was high that players will start attacks shortly before the maintenance / attack protection. The other idea was to activate attack protection 24 hrs before but than payers will complain about that they'll can't attack payers for 24 hrs+

• The server movement finished without any issues (as far as i can see). The attack protection was removed for all inactive players. Login into the game will remove your personal attack protection. All remaining players (which won't login in the next ~24hrs) will lose their attack protection tomorrow around 11 UTC / 12 CET.

• Dear players, I have activated the attack protection due to a physical server movement by the server provider to a new data center. In around an hour, at 20 UTC (21 CET), the maintenance mode will be activated to all servers to create a fresh database backup for the worst case scenario. Keep the fingers crossed that we don't need it and that the server will survive the movement Best regards RaVenC