Search Results

Search results 61-80 of 163.

• Informe de Batalla: Sat, 18.10.2014 - 08:20:28 Floyd Mayweather Transportista 30 Destruido: 2 Mercenario 6 Destruido: 0 vs. catbob5 Matón 1 Destruido: 1 Transportista 20 Destruido: 20 Mercenario 1 Destruido: 1 Centinela 40 Destruido: 40 Recursos Robados: 113.698 Armas, 258.991 Munición, 22.167 Alcohol, 59.677 Dólares POINTS LOST Floyd Mayweather lost a total of 102 points. catbob5 lost a total of 3,042 points. StiddariTools - Beta Version - ©Copyright by Luxifer Quote: “Cantidad de Ataques: 27 T…

• Informe de Batalla: Sat, 18.10.2014 - 03:42:57 Floyd Mayweather Transportista 20 Destruido: 0 Mercenario 10 Destruido: 0 vs. 6u7oZ Porteador 110 Destruido: 110 Mercenario 1 Destruido: 1 Recursos Robados: 545.086 Armas, 545.086 Munición, 0 Alcohol, 90.028 Dólares POINTS LOST Floyd Mayweather lost a total of 0 points. 6u7oZ lost a total of 2,166 points. StiddariTools - Beta Version - ©Copyright by Luxifer Quote: “Cantidad de Ataques: 21 Tropas Perdidas: Transportistas: 2 Mercenarios : 1 Perdidas A…

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Liberty - - Spamcorner

yo? soy un angel no he echo nada.... .

• Quote from Dannyto: “Quote from DemoN: “Quote from Dannyto: “Quote from txoni: “mucho blablabla y ninguna batalla aun xD que pasa todos estáis 24 horas on o que? jajaja” Exactly dude, thats my point too, seems that is easy to declare war and never attack I mean, HELL declare war to us, where are CRs guys!?!” We just like to post Battle Reports when we destroy something that really makes some difference... Due to you lack of courage of your Alliance, facing even attacks of accounts of players wit…

• Quote from robbyatmlc: “How you play is declaring war to remove bashing rule, and then to not use it? You declared war after doncypero and pelotudo were already out of our family... And while nadal was on vacation mode. Your strategy is to destroy the only targets you can BEFORE declaring war? then to annoy the opposition (with nights silent of attacks) into submission? Interesting strategy there Demon. Ill see you soon undertaker. If you dont come visit like the aggressor in war, we will make y…

• Quote from Dannyto: “Quote from Liberty: “Quote from robbyatmlc: “Quote from Liberty: “Quote from TheDarkSide: “Quote from Liberty: “Quote from TheDarkSide: “There wont be any problem, Me and @DemoN are fair players and everything is and will be in order :)” LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL sorry but fair?” Demon give this guy a medal, he deserve it, you know for what but i will be polite and also write for all future members "IQ must be bigger then number of shoes" :D” GO GO GOD the 2 runner from the server…

• Quote from robbyatmlc: “Quote from Liberty: “Quote from TheDarkSide: “Quote from Liberty: “Quote from TheDarkSide: “There wont be any problem, Me and @DemoN are fair players and everything is and will be in order :)” LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL sorry but fair?” Demon give this guy a medal, he deserve it, you know for what but i will be polite and also write for all future members "IQ must be bigger then number of shoes" :D” GO GO GOD the 2 runner from the server if you fall we will see if you eat all th…

• Quote from TheDarkSide: “Quote from Liberty: “Quote from TheDarkSide: “There wont be any problem, Me and @DemoN are fair players and everything is and will be in order :)” LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL sorry but fair?” Demon give this guy a medal, he deserve it, you know for what but i will be polite and also write for all future members "IQ must be bigger then number of shoes" :D” GO GO GOD the 2 runner from the server if you fall we will see if you eat all those words dont worry. Good game to you.

• Quote from TheDarkSide: “There wont be any problem, Me and @DemoN are fair players and everything is and will be in order :)” LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL sorry but fair?

• Quote from TheDarkSide: “Quote from Liberty: “Quote from TheDarkSide: “Quote from eskiaa: “Quote from TheDarkSide: “Quote from G@to: “Linda guerra se armo! Suerte para las dos Familia! ” English dude..english..not everyone on server knows spanish/portugese :)” get a Dictionary dude” Or you can learn english like 70% of the world do ” The 2º-GOD of stidari always making friends. Keep the good work GOD. by the way call you other god please......i miss him.” The second "GOD" is waiting for you. Go …

• Quote from TheDarkSide: “Quote from eskiaa: “Quote from TheDarkSide: “Quote from G@to: “Linda guerra se armo! Suerte para las dos Familia! ” English dude..english..not everyone on server knows spanish/portugese :)” get a Dictionary dude” Or you can learn english like 70% of the world do ” The 2º-GOD of stidari always making friends. Keep the good work GOD. by the way call you other god please......i miss him.

• Quote from TheDarkSide: “You are funny, you kill my boredom...now go search people that got hit so you can score on them hahaha, its the only way you know how to attack hahah :D” You too run run. it's what you know to do.

• Quote from robbyatmlc: “Quote from Liberty: “Quote from robbyatmlc: “4 times now liberty has come to visit, and pulled back. Pogis 2 times, and asfig 3 times. My troops have been waiting each time, but yet you say we run... I got so bored of watching you scrubs attack and recall that I found myself new target yesterday... Sorry TKD, good luck rebuilding.” you are? Quote from TheDarkSide: “Quote from robbyatmlc: “4 times now liberty has come to visit, and pulled back. Pogis 2 times, and asfig 3 t…

• Quote from robbyatmlc: “4 times now liberty has come to visit, and pulled back. Pogis 2 times, and asfig 3 times. My troops have been waiting each time, but yet you say we run... I got so bored of watching you scrubs attack and recall that I found myself new target yesterday... Sorry TKD, good luck rebuilding.” you are? Quote from TheDarkSide: “Quote from robbyatmlc: “4 times now liberty has come to visit, and pulled back. Pogis 2 times, and asfig 3 times. My troops have been waiting each time, …

• Quote from TheDarkSide: “This will be intresting, i set my "wasted money on me" counter to zero, so lets see how much you spend chasing darkness :D” did you find a way to take money from the game and convert to real one? please teach me oh god darkside.

• Quote from Dannyto: “Alto our Capo should say it official I speak in the name of all, we are happy to be at war with you its the easyiest job on the earth since you decalre it, and saying "you will see nothing" it says a lot about your knowladge of this game :)” you all talk a lot but running is your best weapon. jesus please. talk to a wall.

• GO GO BERSERKERS keep running like you do. Im going to stay here just seeing the openning of this post....almost 4 hours to do it LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Quote from KaRmA: “Nice presentation. Good luck to both sides & have fun! Lets see some battles and new HoFs May the best win ;)” if they run like they are doing you all are going to see nothing LOL.

• 1 to 10.000

Liberty - - Spamcorner

images

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Liberty - - Spamcorner

alguien viu a nadal esta muy silencioso.

• Quote from Cesc: “Quote from Chuchu: “im sorry cesc, and im sorry dark side but.. Nadal was a cheater too Da igual, es dificil cazar a nadal y el ha petado a muchos con este estilo de batallas. Buen ataque y a seguir remando, todavia estoy esperando la respuesta de VvV a esos ataques!!” Quote from Liberty: “Quote from Cesc: “Quote from Liberty: “Quote from TheDarkSide: “Quote from XuXi: “Cesc crying crying, ADIOS_NADAL, good trip for Sicily” Says someone who got kicked from GO team becouse canno…