Search Results

Search results 41-60 of 98.

• if i'm not wrong, 1$=4 W= 8 A in Italy edit: i remember that was a range, wasn't a fixed value: 1$ = from 3 to 6 Weapons = from 7 to 10 Ammunitions or similar, don't take this for sure, but i think we need a confirmation for this

• Sono d'accordo con Fede, anche attaccare 4 volte al giorno impedisce la crescita ad un player, soprattutto se ci si organizza in più player e a turno lo si attacca 4 volte ciascuno. Morale: posso pure ricevere 20 attacchi al giorno da 4 player differenti e loro rimarrebbero nelle regole. C'è da dire che questo è un gioco di mafia, quindi sarebbe un "non senso" questa regola, ma mi metto pure nei panni dei più piccoli che vogliono giocare tranquillamente, e se vengono tartassati mollano il game. …

• Base Administration

antonio1983 - - Polls

Totale Edifici 16 / 26 it's done! Great Ravenc!

• Scambi [Risolto]

antonio1983 - - Questions & Help

Quote: “Originally posted by dom Bonsoir de mémoire,Peintures murales, c'est le bon taux de l'ancien jeux, mais ici je ne connais pas le nouveaux je vais à la recherche de celui ci et on vous tiens ai courant. Bon jeu les amis” je pense que le taux n'a pas encore été fixé. On est dans l'attente de recevoir des nouvelles par ravenc

• Bella Miche!

• Thank you Kenny!

• Auguri Berlu

antonio1983 - - Birthdays & Congratulations

Berlu lo sappiamo che ti stai tirando pieno a Milano! Piallatelo!XD

• Auguri Berlu

antonio1983 - - Birthdays & Congratulations

tanti auguri, e adesso fila a piallare! :sadomaso:

• La notte dei lunghi coltelli

antonio1983 - - Other Attacks

il solito sculato di berlu

• ML vs Super Pollos

antonio1983 - - Other Attacks

Only CR from now, this is our answer. Source Code (58 lines)Formatted with Kenny's CR-Scanner Source Code (43 lines)Formatted with Kenny's CR-Scanner

• What is happening right now

antonio1983 - - Bar

Tutti i membri della ML sono pregati di NON rispondere a nessuna di queste provocazioni inutili e stupide. Grazie. Non dimenticate che da ieri si postano solo i CR su questo forum. Translation: All members of the ML are kindly requested to NOT respond to any of these useless and stupid provocations. Thank you. Do not forget that since yesterday we post on this forum only CR.

• Bella raga! un po' meno Berluska, perchè "i itagliani non zi attaqqano, sembriamo sembre un pobolo di cabre"

• Post cancellato

antonio1983 - - Suggestions and Ideas

Adesso anche la censura....non ci posso credere

• If i understand you, you correctly say that the distance change if i send a mission: - from x: y: 48 to x: y: 31 and - from x: y: 49 to x: y: 31 already it's correct but i don't understand why if i send this missions: -from x: y: 48 to x: y: 31 (distance 1 edge) -from x: y: 48 to x: y: 65 (distance 1 edge) there's only an edge between the 48 an 31, and there's always only an edge between 48 and 65, but the distance and the time is not the same. there are the screens: dropbox.com/s/nmc8mezb27x17q…

• Exchange

Quote: “Originally posted by Flachzange Quote: “Original von antonio1983 Ravenc don't forgive that you change the rules about alchol trade for save your friend headhunter from the ban. but you don't remember this.” i think it save ditone from a ban ;D” you think? you have a brain? :loool: shut up please....give the demonstration before speaking.

• Ravenc, yourself wrote this: Quote: “Originally posted by RaVenC Since the shit what headhunter had done in end of december i have added a lot of logs to the game to be able to detect nearly all game rule violations.” I don't accuse headhunter, you spoke about him, not me. i only read what you wrote. And i deduce on your basis. So we come back to berluska: 1- We aid you everytime for take better your game, i think that ML family give to you a good contribution in this case. See the bug of the du…

• Quote: “Originally posted by RaVenC Since the shit what headhunter had done in end of december i have added a lot of logs to the game to be able to detect nearly all game rule violations.” I loled me too. i'm laughing of you, and for your incompetence and impartiality. You have just posted tha Headhunter is a cheater, and he do the shit in the game. BUT WHERE'S THE BAN FOR HEADHUNTER? NOBODY SEE ANY ACTION AGAINST HEADHUNTER. THIS IS THE DEMONSTRATION THAT YOU ARE MAKING FAVOURITISM TO YOUR COUN…

• Quote: “Originally posted by DonSacha Scusate, ma se il GO ha avuto un colloquio privato con il giocatore, perchè l'avete reso pubblico? poi non c'è bisogno di allungare il brodo prima di vedere una risposta. Nikk ora che tu sei ancora un membro dello staff potevi aprire un post in inglese nella sezione privata! Se dopo queste 24h che ha detto RaVenC si verificasse un ingiustizia al giocatore in questione, allora si che potete "vomitare" tutto quello che avete da dire... ma farlo in questo modo,…

• Exchange

Ravenc don't forgive that you change the rules about alchol trade for save your friend headhunter from the ban. but you don't remember this.

• Stavo già aprendo il mio thread, ma ci ha già pensato il nostro amico Nico per tua fortuna, quindi posto qui. Ravenc soffermati su questo messaggio che TU hai inviato a Berluska: OggettoDaData(Nuovo) AW: AW: che[AW] RaVenC02.02.2014, 21:40:31 I loled..About 21hrs left...-------------------------- Loled? Loled Stoc..o! Adesso andiamo con ordine: 1- Dio esiste ma non sei tu. 2- Hai rotto un po' con sti ban insensati, senza un briciolo di prove. Prima Denny e adesso minacci Berluska. RILEGGITI IL P…