Search Results

Search results 41-60 of 156.

• Best Player of the year: Me...(Seriously, I'm awesome) Fine, Preator_Fenix. (He's almost as awesome as me) If it really has to be someone still around, Destroyer will do. He keeps begging for BJ's, and he is a clingy little b!t#%, but he certainly knows how to build a great account. Worst player of the year: OrzechBD After the 27 attacks on me within 48 hours, all of them completely pointless and costly on his side (Even splitting his fleet up and sending it from 3 1/2 hours away)... well I ques…

• Quote from Stv3N: “Now he is playing dirty!! Someone is scared 8o” He is the God of the Server, he makes the rules. :p

• BlackDragon Vs All server

Typhonous - - Bar

Can't we all just get along? Of course not, we all want to blow each other up. Sentih speak louder than words!! To the PAIN!!!

• It must be nice to have HoF crashes come to you. You can just sit there and let people bring their own death to your doorstep.

• Thor vs Jonasz78

Typhonous - - Other Attacks

It might be old, but it is still pretty nice. Look at those resources.

• Awesome!! You, sir, win the internet for the day.

Typhonous - - Bar

Psh, I'm betting I'll be the first to get a big hit on BD. The rest of you lot are just standing around drinking and talking about it.

• Nice little raid. Make them pay for every minute of annoyance they cause. attaboy1.jpg

Typhonous - - Bar

Just pick a few alliances and declare individual wars again them, it is simple. It is also simple to attack people successfully WITHOUT breaking the bashing rule. 5 attacks per planet per day... that should be plenty.

• Now that is a lot of carnage. Great hit. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

• Troops for Noobs

Typhonous - - Questions & Help

To get new players to stay I would pay for the first level of Colonization and 3 Colony Ships.

• Got me a phone :)

Typhonous - - Bar

... is there a better reason than getting to blow things up and make a nice profit in the process? lol

• Got me a phone :)

Typhonous - - Bar

I can check my account while at school or work with my phone.

• PsYcho_O Vs Mikeyp

Quote from CannabisKid: “You JUST said you are the wing of DT, but you talk about how none of your players are big enough to fight.... seems like you have forgotten what a wing is... or you guys are just simply failing at using it if your members keep getting crashed, and are stuck fighting from below... You have friends that are bigger, and instead of getting their help, your whining about how people that are bigger than you are attacking you... sorry, but it sounds like just whining.” I just t…

• Also remember that Xerxes was much larger than you when he started messing with SISU, you caught up and passed him, then you wrecked him.

• PsYcho_O Vs Mikeyp

Yes, you can't ninja a fleet 10x larger than your own. JPR ninja'd Panic, that was SISU hitting back. But JPR was the ONLY Sisu player with a fleet big enough to do anything to UnClE_PaNiC's fleet. That isn't lack of skill, it is mathematics. I was MUCH smaller than Xerxes/UnClE_PaNiC when he attacked me repeatedly. I had just unlocked Noah and he was attacking me with Sentih, no way I could do anything about that. He attacked repeatedly, for weeks. He never got anything other than water, and he…

• PsYcho_O Vs Mikeyp

Quote from SonOfOdin: “ DT bashes Panic ( ) -> i play with [SISU]. 2eZy ” Bashes Panic? Panic was REPEATEDLY attacking SISU members. ACTIVE players far smaller than him. When I was in SISU he attacked me repeatedly, for weeks. Never sent a probe, just Sentih, LEX, and LEV. After I destroyed a couple of his attacking fleets he stopped attacking for a few weeks. When he started attacking SISU again, I was more than happy to return the favor. I am more than happy to play with you as well. Of course…

• Unit Rebalancing

Typhonous - - Features & Ideas Discussion

From an actual "realistic" stand-point I would imagine the weaker ships would take much higher casualties than the bigger better armored ships.

• Now this is a hit I have been waiting to see for a while now. I was hoping it would be mine, but I'm happy for my partner in crime. Great hit man, and well deserved. Happy on the rebuilding you two.

• Unit Rebalancing

Typhonous - - Features & Ideas Discussion

Yes, I don't need the exact details, we can figure those out ourselves, but a general understanding of the new system would be much appreciated.