Search Results

Search results 81-100 of 105.

• batalla

CASh - - Other Attacks

You are correct. My apologies. When I posted the 'points lost' I read it in order of 'attacker' and 'defender'. I see now the names next to your post and the HOF should now reflect this.

• batalla

CASh - - Other Attacks

**The HOF has been updated with this attack**

• CASh vs. WhatTheBuin

CASh - - Other Attacks

I hate that he deleted out

• CASh vs. WhatTheBuin

CASh - - Other Attacks

Combat Report: (CASh) >>> (Whatthebuin) Battle round 1 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Schakal 0 0 11651 10029 Darwin 0 0 200 172 Espionage Probe 0 0 3 3 Tjuger 0 0 120 103 Trading Ship 0 0 6 5 Transporter 0 0 6 5 Stealth Bomber 0 0 90 77 Longeagle V 30 4 59 51 Noah 50 7 10 9 Longeagle X 772 107 40 34 Sentih 82 11 93 80 Chances of Winning 86% 14% Battle round 2 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Schakal 0 0 1622 1622 Darwin 0 0 28 28 Tjuger 0 0 17 17 Trading Ship 0 0 1 1 Transporter 0 0 1 1 Ste…

• Best player of the Year Terminator Best Alliance of the Year SPACE COWBOYS [S*C] Best Attack of the Year JPR vs Uncle Panic Best Newbie of the Year Johnny

• Wo sind die Bilder

CASh - - Questions & Help

I use 3d modelers for work and had started a noah but never finished. I may continue as time allows. If anyone likes sketching, those could help me in image generation.

• found a pick of Radi playing U4K

CASh - - Bar

Peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat!

• Best Player of the year: individual already nominated Best Alliance of the year: [S*C] SPACE COWBOYS Best Attack of the year: Sirius Delta vs. KoNe - points lost: 389.390 Sirius Delta vs. KoNe - points lost: 389.394 newbie of the year: Awakened

• Best Player & Alliance Voting - 2015

CASh - - The Tavern

Will i get a warning if i talk about bad apples?

• Best Player & Alliance Voting - 2015

CASh - - The Tavern

Best Player of the year: Terminator Seems to play with a style of Akido and I have begun to respect his words, style, and attacks. Worst player of the year: All the Players Who Left By Deleting Their Accounts Down Who would like to generate this list of winners for us? Best Alliance of the year: [S*C] Space Cowboys Because they are small but relatively active it appears. Worst alliance of the year: [DT] DreamTeam Because they stole JPR and Typh. Best attack of the year: Sirus Delta vs. KONE Siri…

• Demo (IMPR) V DREAMWALKER (BD)

CASh - - Other Attacks

Wnong thread, please remove Or...... Downvote!

• The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club.

• Wonderful work on the zero losses plus more than a mill points! Wow.

• Unit Rebalancing

CASh - - Features & Ideas Discussion

Is the speed server going to happen or did i simply miss that?

• BlackDragon Vs All server

CASh - - Bar

Is there a cr coming!?! Just post it in the war report thread.... Wait... There still isn't one.

• PsYcho_O Vs Mikeyp

CASh - - Other Attacks

We are all here for a good user experience and a fun game. So far i have been impressed with the community and enjoyed the good hits. Its been fun. At the same time, a few can ruin the bunch. Someone's ability to 'moderate' directly corelates to how they talk with others. I just have had enough of the continual negativity so i will voice it. Sorry you dont like having someone point out this... Its taken patience not to. Kid, i will be back ingame on the 5th so feel free to bully ingame as you do…

• PsYcho_O Vs Mikeyp

CASh - - Other Attacks

Quote from CannabisKid: “You JUST said you are the wing of DT, but you talk about how none of your players are big enough to fight.... seems like you have forgotten what a wing is... or you guys are just simply failing at using it if your members keep getting crashed, and are stuck fighting from below... You have friends that are bigger, and instead of getting their help, your whining about how people that are bigger than you are attacking you... sorry, but it sounds like just whining.” Its like…

• Unit Rebalancing

I love random generated stuff... Question for this would how 'the random' would be generated....could make mass amounts of crap ships interesting. Be interested to see others thoughts on the other two options. Thanks for the input RaVenC!

• Unit Rebalancing

We will see what RaVenC does and does not want to tell us when he releases. I think its a great question to be answered or at least touched on even if vaguely. I just see a good question without any desire to be spoon fead.... Hes not asking about formulas.... Just general method.

• Hope the bounty was generous!