Search Results

Search results 121-140 of 163.

• alguma coisa é so apitarem.

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Liberty - - Spamcorner

sim KroniK tu e dios são os maiores ele que te diga melhor pq ja esta parado ha mais de 15 dias desde que fiz la o edificio e me aproximei dele mas se quiseres os dados todos eu dou-te oh sr deus do stiddari ao que parece ha dois tu e o dios mas se gostas dele casa-te com ele ou vai para a familia dele e abre-se guerra que ate havia de ser algo engraçado.

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Liberty - - Spamcorner

Quote: “​KroniK wrote:Si, la familia HELL copa todo el HALL OF FAME con sus batallas ” falei para ti? raramente aqui venho e que eu saiba nunca falei para ti e n gosto de homens. mania de se meterem onde n são chamados.

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Liberty - - Spamcorner

Quote from DiosNadal: “Demon sigues escondido o ya te volviste a tu barrio valiente...” eres muy fuerte para los mas pequenos tu looooooooooooooooooool se quieres venir al 23:28 te espera una fiesta pero abre los ojos que depressa me pongo en el tuyo e diz a pelotudo que quando menos espera quedara sin las preciosas flores. perdon por la escrita.

• Saqueos varios

Liberty - - Bar

Cantidad de Ataques: 23 Tropas Perdidas: 0 Tropas Asesinadas: Transportistas: 170 Mercenarios: 2 Perdidas Defensor : 11022 Recursos Totales: Armas: 6.188.926 Municion: 11.177.014 Alcohol: 214.412 Dolar: 4.109.591

• Saqueos varios

Liberty - - Bar

Quote: “Cantidad de Ataques: 47 Tropas Perdidas: 0 Tropas Asesinadas: Transportistas: 10 Perdidas Defensor : 510 Recursos Totales: Armas: 12.423.103 Municion: 13.970.898 Alcohol: 13.099.893 Dolar: 5.830.517 aRGENTCoM by M4gn0 V1.5.1”

• primeros ataques

Liberty - - Bar

35 Kerberos [HELL] es 41.785 172.271 1.26*106 1.47*106 43 loooooooooooooooooool you know it very well but ok. keep on dios_nadal, because "GOD" really?you are a player like the rest of us......or please dont tell me you are an IA the first in the world and we common people have the pleasure to play with you? please we are all people that love this game and normally every action have a reaction so what? YOU think that we would stand quiet? sorry but you are wrong...... in that treath you have cre…

• primeros ataques

Liberty - - Bar

for you too.

• primeros ataques

Liberty - - Bar

go one what can i say you started so to me it's equal ;). you have a god with you so how can i say anything about it? i have to shut up? we have to stay quiet? of course no..... you are all good yes but this is a game please......have a nice night you two i will see who i am going to farm today.....

• primeros ataques

Liberty - - Bar

what i attack 3 of you tell all the things please you started so i am here of course but if i can they will be for you dont worry and how we say here in marrocos what goes up must go down. :: edited :: and dont need to send your friend's...(my troops will be for you dont worry) we have time i think.... you are bad......this is a game please..... Attention: It is forbidden to post the coordinates of the buildings of the protagonists involved on the Battles. This rule applies to all the Attacks po…

• primeros ataques

Liberty - - Bar

dios nice resources from there too....all of them today ;). um muito obrigado ;). Cantidad de Ataques: 32 Tropas Perdidas: 0 Tropas Asesinadas: 0 Recursos Totales: Armas: 4.957.566 Municion: 7.816.526 Alcohol: 3.320.573 Dolar: 1.389.509 Cantidad de Ataques: 29 Tropas Perdidas: 0 Tropas Asesinadas: Matón: 21 Acuchillador: 2993 Pistolero: 200 Porteador: 60 Transportistas: 399 Mercenarios: 33 Trabajador Ilegal: 40 Centinela: 10 Perdidas Defensor : 76365 Recursos Totales: Armas: 7.651.317 Municion: …

• primeros ataques

Liberty - - Bar

Quote from Guigui: “Demande aux HELL, ils ne sont pas en guerre !” for what? for you to came clean the rest like a griffon? you are smart gina. it's you right?

• Zeus[MARA] Vs RIDDICK [BOPE]

Liberty - - Other Attacks

that's why i like bope riddick you have good resources too ;).

• Zeus[MARA] Vs RIDDICK [BOPE]

riddick you are in a war i think right? so why do you go to other families in search for resources? or do you think you are untouchable so you keep attacking the smaller ones? good attack zeus ;).

• Server Produccion

Liberty - - The Tavern

40 edificios. Producción diaria Armas: 6,743,808 Munición: 14,178,624 Alcohol: 747,216 Dolares: 2,299,872

• KIRA[K.L] vs Matrix_23[300]

Quote from ViveMoi: “You call it a presentation? Why you do not left the honour the attacker to post his combat report? At least on Vendetta he had a simple rule. The defender could not post the RC that 48 hours after the fight if the attacker did not. but, GG Kira !!! ” that rule didnt exist at least in vendetta.pt...... good attack.

• Gina [PDC] vs POCOYO [POLLOS]

good attack.....why not someone bigger in the top? the afraid of lossing too many troops........ i understand....

• nice hit matthew.

• Beowulf [KS] vs Genesi [LLF]

By request from beowulf. 731_14b54.gif presents: Beowulf images VS Genesi images Antes: 48 Beowulf [KS] 26.026 142.479 650.142 818.647 40 115 Genesi [LLF] 24.640 112.341 341.217 478.198 31 Informe de Batalla: Sun, 03.08.2014 - 07:13:46 Beowulf Matón 849 Destruido: 289 Acuchillador 200 Destruido: 68 Pistolero 1892 Destruido: 643 Espia 5 Destruido: 1 Mercenario 431 Destruido: 146 Scout 100 Destruido: 34 vs. Genesi Pistolero 3412 Destruido: 3412 Porteador 85 Destruido: 85 Mercenario 214 Destruido: …

• we declare war because of our own reasons. they started the attacks to us so we responde and i dont like to be limited by 5 attacks to a building in last case we join pollos if they accept us lol i just whant to attack who tries to attack my family easy.