Search Results

Search results 41-60 of 139.

• Ataques Valientes

Shaggy - - Bar

Quote from DiosNadal: “Quote from Lechu: “This is a game of mafia, try to deal with it.” explicaselo a muchos de tu familia, que no lo han entendido lechu , y siguen llorando cada vez que aparece una batalla de KL o PDC para decir que solo atacan gente con pocos puntos y bla bla bla, por lo menos atacan shaggy i miss you you are a bad boy men, why dont attack ?? i have resources for you bigboy, you have a bigmouth shaggy and small eggs ;)” Unlike you, I'm not afraid of losing my mercenaries You …

• Ataques Valientes

Shaggy - - Bar

Quote from MoinMoinsen: “Quote from Shaggy: “ Why 0 pts in 24 hours ? Explain” Easy if you dont build troops.” Easy if your buildings are equalized, otherwise it's impossible ... Another useless topic, you're not the first to come crying on the forum because I attack, and you is not the last ... When I was little, a lot of players attacked me every day (I kept the names Cesc, Tkenny, XuXi, RIDDICK, Beretta81FS) I never came to complain because this is the game, that's how ... We play a Mafia gam…

• Ataques Valientes

Shaggy - - Bar

Quote from Temistocles: “Don´t lie NELL you canceled your atack and I have evidences hahahahaha I'm agree with you on some points and i repect your opinion, I think it's part of the game "chop" when "David" survives to "Golliat" but i won´t stand lies so Nell .... you know. The go can look the attacks and I've our conversation Sin t%C3%ADtulo.jpg;)” You're going to answer the question one day ??? You open a topic and behind you dodges questions about managing your account ... If you want to put …

• Ataques Valientes

Shaggy - - Bar

Quote from Temistocles: “1. Find $$ with scout to all the buildings and going to crack the one that has mercenaries 2. 515 mercenaries for 726.142 alcohol good $$ 3. You´re hunting me since i started the game, is not a problem, I only tell how brave you are 4. How I play, how I grow it's my problem (look the trainings pts) But it´s a good excuse for a top 2 of the game, "I´m looking for $" hahahahahahahaha with your building points you don´t need my money, try another one. So i know you and your…

• Ataques Valientes

Shaggy - - Bar

We attack not for the same reasons You attack the noob to fart mercenary, we are attacked to find the $$ The guys think it is criticizing everyone on the forum or by going to pick mushrooms one does mercenaries 300 per day ... They are funny them, they will see well the day they begin to play

• Ataques Valientes

Shaggy - - Bar

I do not know Leonida attacked you, it's a coincidence lol I think also it looks like me fridges I've attacked only for resources, I regularly scan the rankings, to find $$, how you can be active while you have not taken a single point between Saturday 16h and Sunday 14h ???? I've never seen it lol An active guy who takes 0 pts for a day but dodge attacks ! Dios taught you to play ?

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Shaggy - - Spamcorner

12M for a player like me it's nothing, I know that for you it may seem a lot

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Shaggy - - Spamcorner

Source Code (7 lines) Voted the noob of the year ...

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Shaggy - - Spamcorner

Quote from robbyatmlc: “As I could not find the account delete button in the forum, and some people are talking out their asses... Shaggy, thats exactly how I feel about you noob PDC players... 25 u 》M X M《 [PDC] it 46.978 340.256 6.97*106 7.36*106 70 327 》M X M《 12.815 Imperial Bodyguard But since hes part of the French Fries, its not the same, right? Ive seen nadals HOF posts, but where are ANY of MXM battles???” He has 70 buildings, how do you compare Dios ... He tries to catch up with a big …

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Shaggy - - Spamcorner

We are tired of having big noob pollute the top ranks ... you're just there to make mercenaries and climb the rankings. You never attacked anyone, you never do anything. With your first account, you abandoned the day Gomo have farted you, poor little boy who lost his mercenaries ... You're the kind of player who is completely in the hole if you do not have your good big army to pretty, but we are in a game, you have to use it ... Well, I do not even know how you managed to find a guy who is will…

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Shaggy - - Spamcorner

There are some rules must be respected. If someone doesn't respect, he is a cheater, it's simple. He made a mistake (voluntary or involuntary, we don't care), he pays, it's normal ... then free to him to go in the rules or to continue to play with fire. Nobody forced him to violate the rules ???

• ★FF★ [KL] Vs 6u7oZ [Berserk]

Shaggy - - Hall of Fame

GG, c'est propre ! Quote from Guigui: “Réaction des Berserk ? Trop occupé à compter leurs mercos sans doute ^^” Si les Berserk savaient réagir, ça se saurait

• Garde the boss !

• Quote from Cesc: “If he stopped playing it does not mean he cant login. 60% of berserk leaved the game ;)” Why he wants to join us if he doesn't play ?

• Quote from Emperatore: “Que burrada, petadon y solo pierde 500 merces, por otro lado tkd, no estamos todabia en disposicion de competir contra 6000 merces, un saludo y a recuperarse” Je n'avais même pas 100 merces quand il m'a bash et qu'il a été bloqué pour ça, il a fait une erreur, il devait payer... I don't even have 100 merces when he bash and was blocked for that, he made a mistake, he had to pay ...

• La PDC présente 252642456.jpg Vs 2981321234.jpg TKD "Un bash tu feras, une sanction tu prendras" 898042458.jpg Avant : 9 - Je suis Charlie [PDC] fr 48.286 291.819 8.19*106 8.53*106 40 89 - TKD [Kmkz] es 35.580 145.357 2.33*106 2.51*106 30 Après : 12 - Je suis Charlie [PDC] fr 48.286 291.819 7.59*106 7.93*106 40 184 - TKD [Kmkz] es 35.580 145.364 80.848 261.793 30 Dédicace à toute la PDC, the best familly... et bien sur à nos amis KL

• Quote from robbyatmlc: “You worked so hard to build that account up, you deserve this battle!!! NOT!” Oh no, it still crying ? Do something, there's not a fight without a gus come crying ... Nobody move mercenary, a lot of people to cry

• Gina [PDC] vs osmnuel [Berserk]

Shaggy - - Hall of Fame

Et maintenant il essaye de se venger sur Nell C'est quand tu avais des cocos qu'il fallait bouger mon petit... C'est un peu tard And now he's trying to take revenge on Nell It's when you had mercenaries need to move my boy ... It's a little late

• Magnifique ! I Love You !

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Shaggy - - Spamcorner

Quote from TheKiller: “Parece que petar a jugadores del test es lo unico que puede hacer, es mas ya se mudaron 2 PDC a mi barrio pero ninguno de ellos es Sacha,, bienvenidos a mi barrio Shaggy y Matrix_23, mi torpa esta en mi principal y de ahi no se mueve, ataquen cuando gusten que seran bien recibidos.” Good Night !