Search Results

Search results 581-600 of 704.

• Why didn't anyone tell me we had a spy? Can I haz PDC online times plz spy? I'll take KL's as well ty.

• Quote from Juvamine: “Personne ne sait qui est ce mec, et tout le monde s'en fous ahahah” I am Romanian president

• Fair enough. Attempt appreciated. I'd rather bad English I guess than to go back and forth to translate a shit talking contest... Women to fuck, plants to smoke, money to be made. Happy gaming I'll be active in war soon enough

• Are you trying to say Santa or Satan? Satanas language makes no sense. Again, learn English, or stick with the wee-wee. Lol.

• Speak English, or assume I'm ignoring your comments. Racism can't be perpetrated against a nations population. Go back to class.

• Your crying is annoying. The French accent I impose on your text is annoying. You are annoying. Your country is annoying. Can you please show your submission to America with another statue please?

• 1 learn English. You sound like George Dubya. Rediculizing. Lmao. 2 players were in vmode before war started. 2 are brothers on vacation. Where's Aiden? He didn't get to be part of this war long...

• Quote from Ganger: “Please don't cry and write in English. I don't care if you are in war, if I have to attack, I'll do.” Are French, what else do you expect?

• Quote from Juvamine: “Quote from "Juvamine": “26-46f3899.png 27-46f38a5.png 28-46f38a7.png ” We can send all our fight report, but that isn't interesting ... Show us more Roger Federer... (6U7ov in MV, too sad xD ) ” is that like mr "get crashed then vacation?" (u) Aiden Pierce 550.087

• Quote from Juvamine: “What ? You said you are scared from Kira because what ?? Good luck for your life, i'm french 8)” sounds like you should be depressed. The only country to lose both sides of its civil war. Frenchys are good at dressing like women and eating what noone else will. Pretty bad when your countries claim to fame is CANADA! HAHAHAH

• Beautiful resources sibi. Can I have some Frenchy farm?

• I should never have doubted my excellent teammates. Great hit guys, way to start war off with the lead. Goof rebuild all around. Jk, don't rebuild at all aiden :p

• New War rules

CannabisKid - - Suggestions and Ideas

Xplorer. A fixed percentage of troop points works in only some situations. Just as all other ideas have the same flaw. Letting the capos hash out that they are going to agree on: x time period x troop damage taken x hof attacks x players having hit 0 troops during war x resources stolen x opponents on vacation x opponents leave ally x opponents vote to surrender x members of each team vote to tie etc etc etc keep in mind under this, both sides have chance to declare what concerns they have of "e…

• New War rules

In old vendetta there was less crying when your opponent dodged your attacks. I think there should be a list of options that are made, and the capos of the warring alliances agree on which terms to use during the war at declaration time. This way both teams agree on a scoring system or outcome goal beforehand. Xplorers suggestions are good for certain allies vs certain allies, but not all wars. There could also be an agreement on losing team paying restitution or punishment after war ends. we ne…

• New War rules

Good point, but think points per player vs large alliances. I think xplorer was trying to prevent an alliance from taking on 20 new players for advantage if both allies need to destroy same amount. There are flaws in all ideas, but what is NOT WORKING is the current lack of real rules. no you cannot just "try harder". There is a finite amount of resources to gain each day and number of times you can send attacks out. We have all experienced weeks of 8 plus attacks a day. The defender has too big…

• I'm fine discussing terms to make more organized the war, so it can have an end. Nange, you misunderstood me. I meant Points Troops Destroyed from CRS. Not lost, or troop points gained. You have the advantage of highest indexes, which is why you don't mind fighting deadshoot (avatar has left game.) you'll get to fight, but it will be when someone f's up or we decide it any thoughts how to set up better rules for this war? Should not be production, but destruction, right?

• Does KL have the same opinion that we need better defined war rules, and have any suggestions how we can avoid this being another "never ending war?" vVv is happy to play the game with you, the game just has shitty developed rules right now. Lol. 2 Month time limit with troop points destroyed and posted as the deciding factor of the winner? Or other suggestions?

• Quote from Maty: “Had good tactics, cost us much to hunt, and you played the counterattack. Well played, and good recovery.” thank you maty. Teamwork is very valuable in war. We look forward to new directions

• Combat Report: xx:xx:xx (★Dezkiziado★) >>> xx:xx:xx (Makaveli:DaDon) Tue, 15.07.2014 - 17:01:18 Battle round 1 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Mercenary 0 0 71 1 Scout 1199 1187 0 0 Attack index 71.940 * 81% = 58.271 699.776 * 83% = 580.814 Defense index 14.388 839.717 Chances of Winning 0% 100% Chances of Espionage 0% Battle round 2 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Mercenary 0 0 70 0 Scout 12 12 0 0 Attack index 720 * 81% = 583 689.920 * 83% = 572.634 Defense index 144 827.890 Chances of Win…