Search Results

Search results 141-160 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Unit Rebalancing

RaVenC - - Features & Ideas Discussion

It's not possible to include indexes as it's done within the current combat simulator, because the new combat system use an individual attack and defense index for each unit. The current combat simulator sum them and calculate with the summed index. I already thought about modifying the spy system to take account in this, to be able to spy the research levels too. Maybe i will create a poll about this soon

• Unit Rebalancing

Finalizing the combat system is planned for the next game version ... It's a lot work and last a way longer as expected At the moment I'll experiment a bit with random sort when no modifiers are set. But with this its too difficult to estimate your losses In my test Simulation ( 750 Cougar, 170 LV, 8 LX, 25 Sentih VS 80 LV, 10 LX, 25 Sentih ) the losses for the attacker varied between ~48k points till ~120k points .. board.raven-core.com/index.php…33037f8711ea13ec5fbb71673 board.raven-core.com/i…

• Der Stammtisch

RaVenC - - Bar

• Upload Image Bug

RaVenC - - Bugs

Fixed

• Upload Image Bug

RaVenC - - Bugs

The issue with the images is already fixed and the fix will be deployed within the next hour with version 0.13.1

• The Story of Liam / La Historia de Liam

RaVenC - - Bar

That sounds really great

• Farming overview

Thats already planned for the next milestone and will be a future premium feature when I will activate the possibility to use premium board.raven-core.com/index.php…33037f8711ea13ec5fbb71673

• Translation Version 0.13.0

RaVenC - - In Progress

Thank you very much for the italian translations

• Server KB Thread

RaVenC - - Diplomatie

Schönes Ding

• Version 0.13.0 | Informations

RaVenC - - Game News

Dear players, as you may noticed, the development of version 0.13.0 is finished and it's ready for the translations. I will deploy it as soon as the translations are done. board.stiddari.com/index.php/Thread/3525 The Features are: - changes for the vacation mode - introduced an Maintenance mode, to be able to set the game into maintenance while updates will be deployed - added an research to reduce the movement costs of your units ( maximum level is 50% at the moment ) - in Player profile the re…

• Translation Version 0.13.0

RaVenC - - In Progress

With Version 0.13.0 the research to reduce movement costs will be introduced. Missing languages: Spanish, Polish, Turkish Languages done: German, English, Portuguese, French, Italian Also the vacation mode can be more specified to prevent hit and run vacation modes. PLEASE only translate the quoted content, the other is the identifier and please respect the formatting. vacation.restriction.attack Quote: “%1$s hours needs to be passed after your last attack” vacation.restriction.active Quote: “%1…

• Browser Issue

RaVenC - - Questions & Help

Hearing the first time about this issue. Which IE version was used?

• The Story of Liam / La Historia de Liam

RaVenC - - Bar

I have donated 60€ for Liam.

• Speedserver Feedback

RaVenC - - Testserver Feedback

Quote from Schnuffel: “die Einsatzkosten für Söldner sind da noch 300$ anstatt 200$” Thx a lot ... Fixed this direcctly .

• If you have some Feedback about this Speedserver, feel free to post it here: Speedserver Feedback

• Speedserver Feedback

RaVenC - - Testserver Feedback

Feel free to give here some feedback about the current test - speedserver.

• Hi, I like to test the new Gameserver and the new Gameversion. Because of this there will start a Speedserver tomorrow around 18:00 UTC which will last until Sunday 21:00 UTC ... Speed will be around 500 times and 50 times faster missions. Vacation Mode is set to a minimum time of 6hrs instead of 2 days. So you can go into vacation mode in night. You will find the Speedserver here: speed.stiddari.com/ Please report all issues with the server or game directly. Best regards Danny

• Cost of the mission

The limitation is there for now to have some room for events etc. ( Have some events in mind to reduce build costs, research costs etc. )

• Cost of the mission

facebook.com/stiddari.game/

• Allianzbeschreibungen

RaVenC - - Questions & Help

Ja, sehr viele Funktionen habe ich gesperrt, damit kein Schindluder damit getrieben wird. Mit der Überarbeitung der Allianzen wird dann allerdings einiges mehr möglich sein.