Search Results

Search results 621-640 of 704.

• Weed got me twice today while I was online but doing other things. His strategy has worked out for him some. I will be fully rebuilt to the same point tomorrow, and will be seeking a good battle with him soon.

• Source Code (20 lines)Formatted with Kenny's CR-Scanner[/CODE]Formatted with Kenny's CR-Scanner

• Great battle. Very close losses. Good luck on the rebuild to both.

• Quote: “Originally posted by Lunaky Uno , dos , tres , cuatro , cinco , beep beep” fast fingers usain

• Quote: “Originally posted by Maty Lo unico que leo por aca son puras boludeces, hablan por hablar, sin sentido. Dicen mentiras, y se esconden atras de ellas. Makaveli, acordate por que empezo la guerra? Y dsp hablamos. Es una guerra y se puede atacar a quien sea, weed te elijio a vos, y vos lo atacaste a el tmb, asi que shhhh y a seguir corriendo que tanto te gusta.” when you use an account you've developed, your words will be translated to something other than blah blah blah. Until then, they a…

• 168 ㊑Weed㊑ [NR] 10.877 47.774 80.679 139.331 21 240 Makaveli:DaDon [v|V|v] 10.769 40.805 7.510 59.085 23 feel special weed? NR thinks that was a successful farm

• Brewery button is above bar button Combat Report: xx:xx:xx (㊑Weed㊑) >>> xx:xx:xx (Makaveli:DaDon) Wed, 11.06.2014 - 20:07:23 Battle round 1 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Carrier 2 0 0 0 Mercenary 57 0 0 0 Attack index 448.262 * 84% = 376.540 0 * 81% = 0 Defense index 537.935 0 Chances of Winning 100% 0% Chances of Espionage 0% Captured Resources Weapons 0 Ammunition 0 Alcohol 2.618 Dollar 0

• Quote: “Originally posted by Maty Quote: “Originally posted by robbyatmlc Quote: “Originally posted by KroniK Quote: “Originally posted by robbyatmlc Quote: “Originally posted by Maty Quote: “Originally posted by robbyatmlc These guys are garbage. Anyone looking at the war reports can see HOW MUCH YOU SUCK! Time to go crawl back in your caves TROLLS. talk, don't back any of it up, talk more, and get crashed. This is the strategy of NR. Take advantage of there being no distinct end to war and and…

• Quote: “Originally posted by KroniK Quote: “Originally posted by robbyatmlc Quote: “Originally posted by Maty Quote: “Originally posted by robbyatmlc These guys are garbage. Anyone looking at the war reports can see HOW MUCH YOU SUCK! Time to go crawl back in your caves TROLLS. talk, don't back any of it up, talk more, and get crashed. This is the strategy of NR. Take advantage of there being no distinct end to war and and just drag it out. The score gets farther and farther apart, with NR not e…

• Quote: “Originally posted by Maty Quote: “Originally posted by robbyatmlc These guys are garbage. Anyone looking at the war reports can see HOW MUCH YOU SUCK! Time to go crawl back in your caves TROLLS. talk, don't back any of it up, talk more, and get crashed. This is the strategy of NR. Take advantage of there being no distinct end to war and and just drag it out. The score gets farther and farther apart, with NR not even close. GO's, can we please get some sort of idea how long this "war" wil…

• Farms!

CannabisKid - - The Tavern

Quote: “Originally posted by Bomberox vvv farm!!! Quote: “Cantidad de Ataques: 16 Tropas Perdidas: 0 Tropas Asesinadas: 0 Recursos Totales: Armas: 1,418,357 Municion: 1,418,357 Alcohol: 616,648 Dolar: 0 aRGENTCoM by M4gn0 V1.5.1” ” over and over your noob family claims to have farmed me. Not once have they backed it up. This is talk out the ass and nothing else.

• These guys are garbage. Anyone looking at the war reports can see HOW MUCH YOU SUCK! Time to go crawl back in your caves TROLLS. talk, don't back any of it up, talk more, and get crashed. This is the strategy of NR. Take advantage of there being no distinct end to war and and just drag it out. The score gets farther and farther apart, with NR not even close. GO's, can we please get some sort of idea how long this "war" will be allowed to drag on without the declarers ever doing anything?

• Farms!

Quote: “Originally posted by Maty And where is the farm? You are farms” combat report or stfu child.

• Quote: “Originally posted by Stv3N Quote: “Originally posted by TheDarkSide I think you should go with 1 to 999999 with K, then after 1 million you write 1M or 250M” Agree with this, easiest solucion. dont like the 8 6 and that way, dont even understand it lol Edit: I have a sugestion that can help. When you transport resources to a building could it be possible that it shows how much total resources will arrive. For example when you have a construcion it says +1 well in building resources or so…

• Thank you maty for posting. I know weed was having trouble finding my troops, so I sent some to visit him I got carried away as weed was in a coma Combat Report: xx:xx:xx (Makaveli:DaDon) >>> xx:xx:xx (㊑Weed㊑) Wed, 11.06.2014 - 08:44:47 Battle round 1 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Mover 0 0 19 15 Carrier 0 0 5 4 Scout 104 21 30 24 Attack index 5.304 * 81% = 4.296 1.660 * 84% = 1.394 Defense index 1.248 558 Chances of Winning 80% 20% Chances of Espionage 0% Battle round 2 Units Sum Destroyed …

• Quote: “Originally posted by chuchu Quote: “Originally posted by TheDarkSide Quote: “Originally posted by chuchu Quote: “Originally posted by robbyatmlc Quote: “Originally posted by Lunaky Sorry me cole jaja esq como vvv cada día entran unos y salen otros me despiste creía q había pertenecido a vvv boro el postre del atake Pd: menos humos Salu2” Mas fumamos! no tenemos otros personas de nos familia. Maty hace un poco otros personas enfermo possible. dulce suenos :)” Este muchacho no para de insu…

• Quote: “Originally posted by chuchu Quote: “Originally posted by robbyatmlc Quote: “Originally posted by Lunaky Sorry me cole jaja esq como vvv cada día entran unos y salen otros me despiste creía q había pertenecido a vvv boro el postre del atake Pd: menos humos Salu2” Mas fumamos! no tenemos otros personas de nos familia. Maty hace un poco otros personas enfermo possible. dulce suenos :)” Este muchacho no para de insultar. Cesc controla a tus chicos” we are cesc's little brothers. You picked o…

• Quote: “Originally posted by Lunaky Sorry me cole jaja esq como vvv cada día entran unos y salen otros me despiste creía q había pertenecido a vvv boro el postre del atake Pd: menos humos Salu2” Mas fumamos! no tenemos otros personas de nos familia. Maty hace un poco otros personas enfermo possible. dulce suenos

• Farms!

My Latin American friends seem confused on what a farm is. Let me share Combat Report: xx:xx:xx (Makaveli:DaDon) >>> xx:xx:xx (۩ BROLY ۩ ) Fri, 06.06.2014 - 03:32:29 Battle round 1 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Gunman 4 0 0 0 Mover 1 0 0 0 Attack index 153 * 81% = 124 0 * 83% = 0 Defense index 71 0 Chances of Winning 100% 0% Chances of Espionage 0% Captured Resources Weapons 4.210 Ammunition 8.309 Alcohol 0 Dollar 510 Captured Resources Weapons 5.524 Ammunition 5.524 Alcohol 0 Dollar 3.028 C…

• Esto es como ganar un Guerra! Y porque este Guerra es comico. Mucho ataques a personsas sin tropas, y hablan mucho de granjas, pero solo de cerveza, y piensas que estan ganando! Hahaha! 167 ㊑Weed㊑ [NR] 10.750 47.544 75.504 133.798 21 249 Makaveli:DaDon [v|V|v] 10.262 40.579 3.937 54.778 23 Combat Report: xx:xx:xx (㊑Weed㊑) >>> x:xx:xx (Makaveli:DaDon) Tue, 10.06.2014 - 20:36:56 Battle round 1 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Carrier 2 0 0 0 Mercenary 56 0 0 0 Attack index 428.918 * 84% = 360.291…