Search Results

Search results 61-80 of 81.

• Very nice jpr

• [COS] Corridor of Shame

Stubigman - - Spamcorner

Lol mikey i love this haha.

• As the description says I am looking for around 20 million lutinum and will give hydrogen in return. Please PM me in game if you are interested Regular trades would be possible also if interested

• i wasnt aiming for fleet he hasn't done anything to me but that helped with warp drive so leaving so much hydro around near me was just criminal lol.

• Battle round 1 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Schakal 0 0 195 195 Darwin 0 0 20 20 Colonization Ship 0 0 8 8 Espionage Probe 0 0 126 126 Cougar 0 0 3 3 Trading Ship 0 0 45 45 Stealth Bomber 0 0 16 16 Longeagle V 83 0 0 0 Captured Resources Iron 0 Lutinum 0 Water 18.909 Hydrogen 707.695 Attack lost 0 points. Defender lost 4817 points

• Lutinum for hydrogen

Stubigman - - Resources Trade

I have available lutinum to trade for hydrogen . if anybody is interested then drop me a message in game

• Combat probes :)

Stubigman - - Bugs

Only a small issue but i believe the 2 researches highlighted in red should be the other way round yes?? also if this is just a name issue or if those actual researches have affected the combat probes in opposite ways?? Points 13 Requirements Ion Propulsion (Level: 4) Spy and Surveillance (Level: 4) Shielding Technology (Level: 4) Attack Bonus Spy and Surveillance Shielding Technology Energy Couplings Defense Bonus Explosive Projectiles Kind regards

• lol i like the pictures thats to funny

• Alliance - Wars

Stubigman - - Features & Ideas Discussion

Quote from RaVenC: “When we'll implement a warsystem with a boost, it will end in "pseudo" wars. Than every alliance will declare wars with friendly alliances to win such boosts for the players of the alliance. For the war payout, we can handle it so: 50% of the won resources will be splittet to all active players in the war ( minimum 1 fight? ). The other 50% will be splittet related to the activity in the war.” That is why i say boosts may not work. I will war anybody to help protect my allian…

• Alliance - Wars

My ideas were not based on any previous games just my own ideas absolutely a boost could be an idea for the winning team but then if for example. allaince A has war with alliance B and alliance A wins and receives boosts. If these are production boost or speed of building ships then yes it may encourage wars to happen more often.... however it also means that during a war the winner being alliance A wins and has boost to catch back up, the other alliances grow as normal and alliance B then strug…

• Alliance - Wars

Quote: “Like Stubigman, says.. Cashbox at end of war that is payed out should be equal to ever member, this would help growth of small members.I think those payout for categories/goals should be depending of each members effort or even a payout to the member that acomplishes the goal.​” I believe a way around this would be. 50% of the total winnings would be shared equally to each member. (as i say having a deposit box each as such is where these resources could be and we can collect them as and…

• Alliance - Wars

So i like alot of these ideas however.... +7 days war buyable for 5% of War Cashbox1 ( only possible in last 24hrs of war and when war wasn't lost for one side ) This i believe should be 100%. Reason being any alliance wanting to continue a war should be doing it because they want to continue the destruction. It should not be based on the cost in resources and so no matter how much has been accumulated on captured resources by an alliance they should be willing to give this up to continue. Howev…

• Espionage Probe

Stubigman - - Questions & Help

i know there is now a poll for this attacking with probes. why not make your lives a lot easier if possible. introduce the option when selecting attack, transport, station ect.... that will allow spy only like on infinite-wars or the old S4k. then if somebody attacks with that probe you can class that as an attack no matter how many probes are used, and the spy way is never an attack. you are there for keeping happy the people who are moaning and also the people who dont have an issue with it

• Warning thread

Oh also one thing to add i think if players banned for multi accounting then 3 days or so is not acceptable. If the rules are so closely watched for pushing then i believe multi accounting should be banned for longer as this is a direct attempt to cheat that cannot be mistaked. Especially if there is movement between those accounts regularly. I understand warnings as such but i believe minimum 2 weeks on such a ban as 3 days teaches them nothing but to work out a better way to cheat. Just my 2 p…

• HAPPY NEW YEAR

Stubigman - - Birthdays & Congratulations

I just want to wish a happy new year to all of universe4k community and i hope we make many great battles for the year so next year we can look at all the fun we have had. Happy new year to raVenC, flair and st3ven and thank you for bringing us this new server

• nice work RaVenC

• Merry christmas steven, flair and raven Aaaaaand all of universe4k community lets try be nice to each other on christmas day and do no attacks.....no ok then well just have a great day with your families and friends

• Espionage Probe

Good old storage solves all ur problems. Give them nothing to steal and they will look elsewhere. Remember they are looking for profit and if there is none they will leave you alone. If they dont then be sure to log down there name and co ordinates for later in the game bwahahaha

• Espionage Probe

I sort of agree but dont. You guys have made clear rules so 5 attacks whether it is probes or traders or so forth are 5 attacks regardless of what ships sent. Therefor if somebody uses this probe strategy within the rules then i dont see why their storage should be changes. If u think im one sided well i dont have a probe anyway but i think you would be taking away how some people like to play just because they used their initiative. Easy solution is build some ships or defence to stop this