Search Results

Search results 21-40 of 81.

• What is the best playing style?

Stubigman - - The Tavern

Once I have used my current camo's I to am going to not build anything above a certain amount. I can cope with maybe 100k at most and I will build no more. tbh If I can build completely without them I will. If to many will have alot of them then I will as sirius as said just not battle people with them.

Stubigman - - The Tavern

Quote from Spectra: “I feel like Stu is right though. Eventually everyone will have too many to move & everyone will have an impenetrable fortress of camo's because nobody can move enough of them. ” This is my point. I personally stopped building them, my reason being If I build more I will have issues moving my fleets, however if I dont build enough then im too easy to take down. Yet Ive stopped building them because this will mean 1 I cant really move to attack, and then 2 no1 will want to att…

Stubigman - - The Tavern

Agreed simply having a defence unit with multipliers against camo's is pointless if they cost to much to send to attack some1 then the defences will never be hit. I would like more regular battles but with the main strategy being build tons of camo's it means the bigger people get the more it costs to move and the lower the chances of people making attack simply because they cost to much to move and people as already stated feel they need to build them for defensive reasons also to protect thems…

Stubigman - - The Tavern

Quote from Spectra: “I feel like just lowering the hydro cost makes it too easy to have that mass camo ” This would be true to a point, however people will be more likely to make the battles. Each ship can be "mass" produced if you have the highest shipyards and you farm alot. When I say mass produced I mean these 2 factors would allow 1 player to out build another on a particular ship. It is simply about if you structure yourself correctly. However camo costs being lower means we are more likel…

Stubigman - - The Tavern

Personally Im not a huge fan of this camo tactic either, However my reason being the cost of moving to attack people. I believe if the cost to move them was much lower that more battles would happen. Im very much a person who likes to attack rather than defend and i'd have travelled round the universe by now but unfortunately the hydro cost is so high I cant move around I can but plan 1 attack at a time with weeks in between. For me it's not building camo's that are stopping attacks it's the cos…

Stubigman - - The Tavern

Quote from Terminator: “interesting threat which will never lead to any result. A fighter is a guy who flies at least 6 presentable attacks a year. (Don't mean inactives or farming ;). ” hmmm, im sure March 18th I did a respectable top 10 HOF killing around 26 mil fleet....... When I now battle with DoubleD that would make 2 HOF top 10 battles in approx 5-6 weeks. on this showing I would be well on course to achieve your stated 6 presentable attacks per year or even more. Personally i dont tend …

• On my last CR i blocked the indexes because the other player (Loqui) may not have wanted indexes showing so out of respect I left them off. To leave the actual fleet off aswell tho. thats a whole new level. That must have been pure camo's and thats why they are undetected on the report lmao unfortunately I cant say nice hit because I cant actually tell what it was.

• Quote from BuDdY: “Yeah as much as stubig lol ;)” Dont hate the player, hate the game lol Good battle at the end of the day he saw a weakness and exploited it. The same as Cell did on peacemaker. Both were good battles. This is part of the fun is it not

Stubigman - - The Tavern

lol I care for number 1. me and doubleD were planning to make a huge HOF before you all grouped together. If I was wanting number 1 this would not be the right move hey. Also Ive offered buddy a fight, ive offered you a fight. Dont make silly comments im not going to waste 120 million hydrogen to move around chasing people who wont make the fights. They only reason you moan is because you dont know what the weather up here is like and never will. there are many many better players than you on th…

Stubigman - - The Tavern

lol battousai your right you all did bring me down, about 6 of you who had started the server a year or more before me, I past you all each time i went down I rebuilt and 1 by one destroyed you all until you all left. Lets not get into that Plus i just said 10 million vs 10 million. forget I am 42 ahead i did not say they were included. 77%bp vs yours at approx 88-90bp thats at least a 10% advantage. This is the best chance you have of having a fair battle against me because I can and will out b…

Stubigman - - The Tavern

misaki vs psycho was a 50 / 50 battle I hope you didnt forget this one The aim of the game is to kill as many points as you can do. If a 20 mil player can catch a 10 mil player be assured he will do so because he may then be able to hit another before going down. a player 2 times your size is not weaker. He may have had weaker ships but in size he was not weaker. There for it's a non argument. i'd say weaker research and 2 times the size evens itself out. battousai I can if you'd like have an ev…

• Personally I believe cell's hit was a great hit. He took on some 2 x his size and won. For you to argue about research battousai is pointless.If that player didnt work on his research it's his own fault not cells. This is a part of the game that the player neglected and was punished for. Buddy just hit caral for this exact reason, because he knew vs carals research he would destroy him. he however was bigger that caral and so what, caral was caught and thats it simple as. No need to argue anythi…

Stubigman - - The Tavern

Quote from CannabisKid: “your refusing the hear the difference I am claiming in scenarios. I am not at all referring to people who DODGE attacks, as you are referring to. I am referring only to the people who every single time they get offline, send all of their troops at every planet, to an empty planet so that they cannot be killed while they are offline. This ruins the game in my opinion, and is a major reason why there are so few attacks on this server. Dodging is normal and different than w…

• Cell you are truly one of the best I've played on these games with and became as close a friend as you can get without ever meeting you. For me this is a terrible time..... HOWEVER THAT IS HOW THE HELL YOU HIT SOME1 BOOOOOOOOMMM. Never any fear from you cell I wish all players were the same. Keep in touch. sad times

• Well done on catching him

• Fantastic battle to both players great work guys. Well done on the number 1 HOF. Good luck on the rebuild to both players.

• This is nothing to do with any ego's. The point we made is you look after your own. Star as a leader never did anything wrong but as you say you personally know Star. there are however including star members who do not know the old crew from s4k. We are all imp members and I could see no1 trying to protect them. Why be the biggest alliance and yet do nothing to protect the smaller members. I asked if any member of DT other than me had actually made an attack in response to people hitting imp r t…

• It will be a shame to see you leave. A "team" is not always made up in 1 alliance they can be spread across the universe and still be friends so It makes it more of a shame that you will leave team members behind. This is completely your choice though and Im sure on behalf off all members that are and have been in the DT family we would all wish you well P.S if you need time away go into vac mode and then get your butt back to the game

• Thanks all much appreciated kind words. It is all in good fun and ships are built to be used so im happy with my first proper battle on this server. Others are well ahead on battles but there is time to catch up I am sure Loqui will rebuild fast he is a warrior.

• Quote from KoNe: “1. STUBIGMAN = 47,633,621 7. LOQUI = 28,384,131 This seeking easier battles and because it is a player that rises very fast in this game you have to back down, anyway, congratulations on your battle, expect to see more battles because for that was three years by growing the account: ) Greetings.” Kone you do realise that loqui was only 2 million points behind 2nd place and yes growing very fast!! That means your comment is pointless and has nothing to do with easier battles and…