Search Results

Search results 661-680 of 697.

• New War rules

Starscream - - Suggestions and Ideas

I am also for a limit rule, somehow limit the war, via damage, time or anything that has an END, becouse waiting for someone to say "i quit, you are better" we all know where that leads. I think there should be put a vote about how wars should be limited, but there should be some LIMIT! I know that war is normal in this kind of game, but without some limit rules it can go like forever...

• The drums of war thunder once again

• May 15 was the official day NR declred war, today is July 15. 2 month war came to en end... Good game, good war and rebuild

• War rule

Starscream - - Features & Ideas Discussion

You are sayn if a player gets 90% of more of his troops destroyed that he is out of war. Its an ok propositon, but then all palyers would only fleetsave and watch troops points. Who would attack ?? I tink there should be a point or time limit..lets say 2 weeks, 1 month, a few monts. Or the first team that scores lets say 5M of troops damage, fut only from HOF hits! So we dont need to calculate those shity scout attacks and stuff like that.

• Good battle mate Keep it up

• Great return hit keep it going man

• Lucifer (AW) vs SirCid (LRE)

Starscream - - Other Attacks

Nice battle :)...remove cordinates

• Quote: “Originally posted by alexfrei I would very much appreciate if the used language has to be english in this area. Just a proposal, but i think it's much more fun and there would be more interesting discussions if the language would be english so that a greater amount of players could communicate without the shitty google translator :smilie_daumen1: :smilie_daumen1: :smilie_daumen1:” Agree, the prime language on board should be english. Becouse alot of people talk spanish, german, french an…

• Quote: “Originally posted by RPedro i'm sorry, but.. With that troops and still got losses?? What are made your troops? Plastic?” Weak merc indexes...

• Beep beep here comes Cesc great hit man

• The current problem of NR is how and when to attack becouse you are all afraid of our return hits. You got a couple of return hits and now almost none is attacking lol. Dont be afraid and come attack with fear from return hit :). We are a real communicating ally and alot of us played together before. So come dont be afraid The worst thing that can happen is a return hit with 2 sec you can only sit watch and look at your troops get destroyed, but i am sure some of you already got the feel for it

• We run? Look up HOF man on number 9, you will see me and your ally member Aragorn, He got "destroyed". I am not afraid of losing troops, the things is, i dont lose troops unless i want it. Half your ally for almost 3 weeks tryd even to find my troops( my main with mercs)...at last i got tired and left them for you all to see. After that you tried for almost half month to catch my troops home and crash me but as we all know you didnt do it. And at last i left my mercs home and talked to Aragon ab…

• Quote: “Originally posted by chuchu Quote: “Originally posted by TheDarkSide Quote: “Originally posted by chuchu Quote: “Originally posted by robbyatmlc Quote: “Originally posted by Lunaky Sorry me cole jaja esq como vvv cada día entran unos y salen otros me despiste creía q había pertenecido a vvv boro el postre del atake Pd: menos humos Salu2” Mas fumamos! no tenemos otros personas de nos familia. Maty hace un poco otros personas enfermo possible. dulce suenos :)” Este muchacho no para de insu…

• Quote: “Originally posted by chuchu Quote: “Originally posted by robbyatmlc Quote: “Originally posted by Lunaky Sorry me cole jaja esq como vvv cada día entran unos y salen otros me despiste creía q había pertenecido a vvv boro el postre del atake Pd: menos humos Salu2” Mas fumamos! no tenemos otros personas de nos familia. Maty hace un poco otros personas enfermo possible. dulce suenos :)” Este muchacho no para de insultar. Cesc controla a tus chicos” Hahaha none control US... WE CONTROL

• I think you should go with 1 to 999999 with K, then after 1 million you write 1M or 250M

• Nice hit Keep it up Looks like bomb got "bombed"

• Quote: “Originally posted by MOROMAN chavalin ya que escribes eso, escribe tambien la regla o apartado donde dice que se tiene que escribir en ingles como tu dices y si no pues no digas nada” I know its allowed to write in different language, but most of us from europe doesent know spanish, portugese and so on...so i think its easier to write in english so everyone can understand. Also from what i know english is the INTERNATIONAL language, not spanish, portugese or whatelse. Respect to Aragorn …

• Too bad you write in non-english, i would like to join this "show" so can you all start writing in international english or everyone is still going to school and still needs to learn english?

• Hehe, whats the point in building em, if you dont use em It wont take me long to come back

• BEFORE: 76 Aragorn [NR] 15.870 59.638 215.916 291.424 23 73 TheDarkSide [v|V|v] 19.908 54.749 227.329 301.986 26 Combat Report: (Aragorn) >>> (TheDarkSide) Wed, 04.06.2014 Battle round 1 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Gunman 110 60 0 0 Mercenary 175 95 190 87 Scout 15 8 0 0 Chances of Winning 45% 55% Chances of Espionage 0% Battle round 2 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Gunman 50 31 0 0 Mercenary 80 49 103 40 Scout 7 4 0 0 Chances of Winning 38% 62% Chances of Espionage 0% Battle round 3 U…