Search Results

Search results 61-79 of 79.

• It was a nice display of ninja strategy, your main fleet arrived 1 minute before mine did. I must say I never been ninja, but you know what they say never say never. Touché again The only thing I don't like is that I'm forced to mass produce camos now and start using them in my attacks.

• Touché well played sir.

• Yeah I am aware of the risks, and I expect them to come after me, but I don't fear getting crashed. I'll welcome a glorious death with open arms. Overall I'm just having fun.

• One, two, Battou's coming for you. Three, four, Better spend your res. Five, six, spend them well. Seven, eight, Gonna farm up late. Nine, ten, Never sleep again.... CR3_zpspfatc6mz.jpg CR8_zpskwe2zhxm.jpg CR4_zpsfjkxcbdk.jpg CR5_zpsmyqgx5fe.jpg CR6_zpsiwsfkb3s.jpg CR7_zpscdbppyyj.jpg Thanks for the hydro bro 15,028,288 hydrogen stolen.

• 6 Radikalix 26 Battousai CRBattousai2_zpseuntcuea.jpg 6 Radikalix - 503,619 26 Battousai - 0 Another succesful battle/raid with no loses.

• What is the best playing style?

Shazam - - The Tavern

In conclusion there is no best or better playing style, everyone has their own style that has worked for them for a long while and will stick to it. The overall goal needs to be to have fun and enjoy this game, that is having wars and battles. FWC is/will challenge the top alliance so we all can have fun and keep the game alive. What's the point on having 100 million + accounts with deadly fleets and not do anything. In love and war anything goes.

• You have a higher research index than me, but We can dance JPR just let me increase my Camos to be able to have a chance against you xD

• Quote from Typhonous: “Quote: “Thanks for re opening it. I'll look for a fight with someone with similar index to mine, make it more interesting and even. ” Here I am, I'm your huckleberry. In pace requiescat.” Nunquam non paratus.

• Thanks for re opening it. I'll look for a fight with someone with similar index to mine, make it more interesting and even.

• Quote from makaroni: “1200 sentih 1200 LX 1200 LV Congratulations.” Close! Lol It was my first "major" hit of the server, I've only been here a few weeks, and I was proud I didn't lose any points. I've edited the CR. Love it or hate I appreciate the feedback

• 19 SPACE CADET 27 Battousai CRBattousai_zps2eh1btp4.jpg 21 SPACE CADET - 547,320 27 Battousai - 0 Not a big battle but managed to knock him down two spots, it was a nice hydro raid on someone bigger than me. I'm no match for his full fleet but he left all this hydro unprotected had to go collect it. Thanks

Shazam - - The Tavern

No boss no objections, I'm sorry. I'm done talking from now on, I'll let my actions speak louder than my words. Stv3N: Warned for repetitive provocation towards team members

Shazam - - The Tavern

what would you call even Stusmallman? Going against me? You have a 42 million point difference and our research is two worlds apart. Don't come to me with "Oh It's not my fault I built my account like this, strategy, skill... blah blah blah" I know you feel lonely up there, but don't worry we haven't forgot about you, we'll bring you down just like it happened in infinite wars You also talk about teamwork, about family, being a warrior, but I haven't seen you do anything, where you at bro? your …

Shazam - - The Tavern

I could care less what playing style each one of you uses, my only issue was having your good bye hit against someone who is much weaker than you. When I leave I will look for someone who would give me a pretty even battle and have a glorious death. Now in love and war anything goes, if puppet launches at me, I will fleet save, since it wouldn't be an even battle. Once my fleet is stronger I will take it head on

• Nice hit Buddy and good rebuild Caral.

• @Starscream yeah I don't know you and don't plan to ge to know you, my goal is not to annoy you but to bring you down along with the entire Dead Squad.

• I should rephrase I meant weaker targets, not easy. I recognize that you build your account to be deadly so props on that, my whole ordeal is how you pick a "weaker" target as a goodbye hit. It was clearly shown that it doesn't matter if the opponent has twice the size in fleet, if their research is crap you can beat them easily. His bullets were hollow in comparison to yours. Look at when you hit Katin, same thing shit research compared to yours, it would've been a lot interesting if you would'…

• Wait you are leaving?! That's hilarious you have one of the strongest sentihs in the game, and on your FINAL HIT, you chose one of the easiest targets? Looks to me that you always choose the easy ones, the ones that know you will beat. If I had seniths and camos strong as yours I would crashed Puppet or Destroyer as my final hit, but to each their own.

• We were on when the hit launched and advised him to fleet save, we knew of the high index Cell0Kylar has on his fleet, but he chose to stay. You live and die with the decisions you make. Très bonne attaque Monsieur Cell.