Search Results

Search results 61-80 of 86.

• Best Player Voting - 2014

Deadpool - - Hall of Fame

Gina [PDC]

• Best Alliance Voting - 2014

Deadpool - - Hall of Fame

[K.L] Killers legend

• Los cobardes siempre buscan escusas que no tienen nada que ver con el asunto de que se esta hablando (aquí creo que llaman offtopic a eso)... Yo prefiero quedarme con factos. Entonces el "clown" aquí creo que ya lo sabes quien es al final... Para ti solo tengo una cosa a decirte: Un pico y una pala!

• Quote from robbyatmlc: “3 [Berserk] Berserkers 29.494.306 12 2.457.858 6 [HELL] HeLL FoRCeS 24.056.362 13 1.850.489 5/18 down, whose next Undertaker 1.240.595 Garfield 524.351 Beretta81FS 5.497.786 Tillimm 372.180 LordOdin 3.562.812 cfranco 117.679 Beowulf 2.202.667 hΛvoκ 2.089.860 DeadShot 5.597.614 Broas 1.287.047 m0rt3 346.409 TheAnnoying 582.141 Lucifer 635.210” Not thanks to you tough guy. Couldn't see any attack of yours that can be called by that name. You were running away all the time, …

• r2d2 (PDC) vs Crazy (POLLOS)

Deadpool - - Other Attacks

Quote from txoni: “No me has visto llegar ni cerca del nivel ?¿ (HOF 2) jajajaja Debes andar bastante ciego ” Counter Attack. Would be there even if you didn't want to. So the art comes from the attacker, the defender was just OWNED.

Quote from txoni: “el paquete es aquel que solo ataca a gente a la que le saca unos 2500k de puntos.... seguro que tus merces son una birria y vienes aquí a criticar que pierda 36 merces yo he votado: Es un PDC, mas no se puede esperar ha sido la opción que mas gracia me ha hecho, enhorabuena por el post crazy jajajaja muy divertido ;)” Habla el mayor "entrenador de tribuna de stiddari". Ya te he visto criticar ataques de los cuales nunca te he visto ninguno llegar ni cerco del nivel, y por bast…

What I think is that this post is useless. But ok, everyone posts what seems to be important for himself (nowadays), and it is on his own right. If you add the option: "This post is ridiculously stupid, should even never been opened, and should be on the SPAM section." I will vote! Make a poll of this... is just... awesome... like a average ninja defence like that would deserve the importance of a voting... The "paquete" in here to me seems to be a player that defends with 246 Mercs, an attack o…

• Badboys, empezo la caceria

For you KaRmA: youtube.com/watch?v=qpmAyh6M12k We will miss you in here...

And Chuchu wins today's session of the World's TV success programme: "Who wants to be a millionaire..." He guessed one of the words of my "definition"!

Quote from KaRmA: “First of all i do not know what all that blah blah has to do with this battle, i gave an opinion and if you dont like them go play Risk or something else. Now let me explain to you although i have no obligation but since you think your are the guru of knowledge here and really have no idea about anything. 1. I created my own account and had been ofered 3 accounts from people that where leaving Stiddari and had rejected them everytime but when i was offered Ruiks account it wou…

There are victories... And than there are what they call: "Moral Victories"...

KaRmA, when you will be able to create your own account, .:censored:. , I will start to take into account your comments. You may have the best strategies in "your head", but have what it takes to put them in practice, .:censored:. ... it's another deal! It is easy to criticise, but I just see your old Family being smashed since the beginning of the server, and haven't seen you there helping with that Colonel strategies .:censored:. The War PDC vs Pollos worries me. Already has made this game loo…

• This Forum is very funny. Everyday gets closer to a total anarchy. A guy posts an attack and after some minutes gets full of garbage, and looks like a WAR Battle Report post, but with ridiculous attacks. That's how it's shown the respect for the other players. Just want to say, nice attack ★lunaky★. Good HOF, and congratulations for not having fear of loosing troops.

• Bug or defense protection

Deadpool - - Bugs

Did you read my post Genius? I was comparing the Battle results in here, with the battle results with the old game. Or you couldn't comprehend yet, that they are very different? And I think that everybody would like to know what's the deal. Because in the old game you had to restrain your building number if you didn't want to get smashed. In here it seems that it is much more compensating having lots of buildings.

• Bug or defense protection

Deadpool - - Bugs

And what's the influence of the % given by the honour? I saw somewhere in here attacks of people with less buildings to people with lots of buildings and they loose. I recall that in the old game, if you had an account of 70 to 100 buildings being attacked by a normal account of 30 or 35, that they could send half of the number of troops and they will win. In here, it seems to me that the % of attack given by the honour, it is almost useless as long as you have good attack index and defence inde…

• Sorry, there are some Rule about being new or older user in the Forum? Or about just players that are at the war can comment it? Didn't see them... You are in 3 HOF?! Congratulations. For how long do you play?! Should that make me respect you more or less? Don't think so... Respect is not about the position you get in the HOF table being owned or doing an easy attack to your neighbour. But a matter of atitude... And you in the last 3 posts, made clear from "what are you made of"... So, we will t…

• Be patient TheDarkSide, I have time to get my account good enough... Looking to yours will be easier than I thought. And be patient, the server is not so old. And I just got started. So you will have news from me. When the day comes you will regret your words. The same works for you robbyatmlc. I will be pleased to quote this post when the day will come.

• Quote from TheDarkSide: “Too much living in fantasy world and i see also too much Assassin's Creed, i hope for the sake of server that here are atleast someone older then 14. If not, we are truly doomed by puberty tough guys! Continue playing your games and being tought in your fantasy world Also dont forget, go sometimes in toilet and try to speak with someone in 4 eyes..who knows meybe you start to like REAL LIFE.” For me it is more funny the people that says that just loose troops when they w…

• As far as I am concerned, this is a public Forum. So if you wanted that this WAR wasn't to be commented, you should have kept it private. If I am or was a good player... who knows?! Just can say that if I had this account: 5 Beretta81FS [HELL] pt 49.559 245.782 4.34*106 4.64*106 38 You would be already looking to find your "head"... It is a shame that this game has so many "flowers" with afraid of loosing points... I can see that they are a lot in Berserkers and also a few in HELL. I love to see…

• Quote from Dannyto: “Ohhhh my god, this war is starting to eat own children... Too much bla bla” Says the guy with the most interesting and adult posts...