Search Results

Search results 61-70 of 70.

• Fleet travel times in the same system

FenixDown - - Bugs

I don't see that xD It shows the same time for either the planet on my right side and the planet on top.

• Fleet travel times in the same system

FenixDown - - Bugs

Well, I don't know if someone as already noticed this in another language neither do I know how to explain it in a dummy-proof manner but I will try. This thing is not game-breaking at all or have any particular importance, is just some minor inconsistency I noted in the travel time on symmetrical paths. I have a planet at 30:30:207, my main planet (BLUE). And I have planets at 30:30:172 - 174 - 240 - 242, in a symmetric way (RED and GREEN). The point is, the travel time from my main to either 3…

• Soja82 [S_T] vs Emperor [Inc]

FenixDown - - Other Attacks

Good hit.

FenixDown - - Suggestions and Ideas

LOL yeah, sometimes in sttidari I hope the other part answer on the same message so I can have a record of the discussion xD

• Espionage Probe

FenixDown - - Questions & Help

@Stv3N is right. 1 espionage probe cost 500 Lut and 100 Hydro, that's 2000 trading units (all in Iron), if someone is using this to farm, he will need to do 40 trips FULL of Iron to pay itself and this unit COST Hydro to move, is not like stiddari's scouts, so is not the wisest (weak uinit) or more profitable way for farming.

• Espionage Probe

FenixDown - - Questions & Help

If someone is probing you constantly, build some ships/defence and end of story. Of course the best way is to have good storages and nothing else if you don´t want to bother with ships but you will have to in the end.

• Christmas Special

FenixDown - - Suggestions and Ideas

I agree xD

• In Space4k it was a +200 addition, not a multiplier, so it was useless. I hope for it to be a multiplier in the future, it will add more variety to the game xD

• Zona Spam!!

FenixDown - - Spamcorner

Stv3N, si alguien se consigue unas imagenes sin copyright seria posible ponerlas? Por cierto, donde encuentro las reglas en español o en ingles? Deseo verificar algo sobre el bashing con espias y probes xD

• Universe4k - Promotion Collection

FenixDown - - Bar

LOL I posted a link here facebook.com/Space4kPlus?fref=ts an old remake of space4k that is long gone by now.