Search Results

Search results 121-140 of 157.

• "after i beg" AHAHAHAH thats so funny maka you like to talk things even when they are talked in pm i didnt ask for nothing my troops are there for you. You are the one that always run not me

• How it is possible ??!

Destroyer - - The Tavern

i did less attacks but I can see results even when the attacks come only with 30 / 40k but there aren't so many dollars out there. there isnt only a player farming like that. im refering to dollars the rest I know

• How it is possible ??!

Destroyer - - The Tavern

actually i did it and there isnt that mutch dollares out there

• How it is possible ??!

Destroyer - - The Tavern

some time ago i search almost half the server and you cant get that amount of resorces out there since there is more then one guy farming

• Quote: “Cantidad de Ataques: 7 Tropas Perdidas: 0 Tropas Asesinadas: Transportistas: 109 Mercenarios: 86 Perdidas Defensor : 106695 Recursos Totales: Armas: 2.647.638 Municion: 6.307.246 Alcohol: 1.413.141 Dolar: 608.233 aRGENTCoM by M4gn0 V1.5.1”

• you guys need a new monkey trainer he is failing you

• i dont need to prove anythinhg anymore. I already prove one and well the other everyone know and i already know how no need to lose more time here with you bb

• are you really sure? beucase he cant be awake all time and i already prove it. let me guess you calling your friends to do the job?

• you got less 500 mercs then me dont cry you have 4kk of points its time i have more then 100 atack reports you always run like i said you talk to mutch and do to little.

• you go all in? all i see is runing

• Combat Report: Sun, 09.11.2014 - 21:27:01 DeadShot Mercenary 3575 Destroyed: 0 vs. Makaveli:DaDon Carrier 511 Destroyed: 511 Mercenary 41 Destroyed: 41 Captured Resources: 0 Weapons, 0 Ammunition, 4.535 Alcohol, 209.933 Dollar POINTS LOST DeadShot lost a total of 0 points. Makaveli:DaDon lost a total of 74,277 points. StiddariTools - Beta Version - ©Copyright by Luxifer

• Combat Report: Sun, 09.11.2014 - 13:43:25 DeadShot Mercenary 3575 Destroyed: 0 vs. Makaveli:DaDon Mercenary 6 Destroyed: 6 Captured Resources: 909.968 Weapons, 315.745 Ammunition, 549.000 Alcohol, 0 Dollar POINTS LOST DeadShot lost a total of 0 points. Makaveli:DaDon lost a total of 7,056 points. StiddariTools - Beta Version - ©Copyright by Luxifer

• Combat Report: Sat, 08.11.2014 - 17:33:47 DeadShot Mercenary 3575 Destroyed: 0 vs. Makaveli:DaDon Carrier 161 Destroyed: 161 Mercenary 141 Destroyed: 141 Captured Resources: 2.304.000 Weapons, 4.059.000 Ammunition, 406.319 Alcohol, 746.145 Dollar POINTS LOST DeadShot lost a total of 0 points. Makaveli:DaDon lost a total of 174,027 points. StiddariTools - Beta Version - ©Copyright by Luxifer

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Destroyer - - Spamcorner

you smell fear? that because you are near maka

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Destroyer - - Spamcorner

looks like you dont know what happen cesc you talk to mutch of thing's you dont know skill? sure cesc sure im so afraid of you

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Destroyer - - Spamcorner

well im a noob sure i am i cant play this i have never play. i got a good acc sure because after i trade acc i havent do anyhting ulti now... i know what your familly is doing i didnt call you cheater i say there are strange things go read the pm you friend that cant respect the rules post but well i know what some members of your family are doing and that will be reveal Attention to the Forum Rules. EmptysMiss Quote from DemoN: “9. - If a user finds something that does not obey the rules, pleas…

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Destroyer - - Spamcorner

actually i will im sick and im done for today. But you need to read it because i never talked on ynn

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Destroyer - - Spamcorner

man start reading plz did you see me talking about ynne? loool go sleep

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Destroyer - - Spamcorner

Quote from TheDarkSide: “Quote from DeadShot: “when i was on your familly i remember xplorer talking about GO being able to read familly chat pm and more thing so yes i know what happen in that familly ;)” What? Hahaha from what i know only Ravenc can read ingame messages via DB, no GO have acess to any messages, only reported, so please stop lying...i was GO and i perfectly know what i could see and what not.” since i have never been nothing on this game idk i just know what you talking there a…

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Destroyer - - Spamcorner

Quote from robbyatmlc: “I think Deadshot is confused. Demon was the leader of the GO's. There is no GO in Berserk. Accusations of cheating should at least have some facts straight... lol. Oh wait, its HELL accusing cheaters again. What a surprise.” when i was on your familly i remember xplorer talking about GO being able to read familly chat pm and more thing so yes i know what happen in that familly