Search Results

Search results 41-60 of 124.

• "The best ..." Nomination.

Xplorer - - Bar

It will be soon 1 year since opening this server , many battles done , several wars finished , players performed their character . I think it will be nice to open a special thread where the most striking events of the game are chosen. the nominations could be many ... for example "The best war " or the "the best battle " of stiddari , not in terms of lost points (we already have HOF) but in terms of used tactics , heat of discussion , and how strong this war , battle will be remembered. Or "the …

• Calm down all or the guy will generate a new CR right here on this thread , god sake, what pathos and passion in the words, like smn prepare to go conquer the Troy . reminds me the old vendetta days . Noone have to give a ** about smn here , be he a "lord of the world " or a " kind grandma " in his self.. thanks again for congratulations , the opera is over ..

• Lets make the opener.. Nange will be satisfied for a day or two ... PART 1 Combat Report: xx:xx:xx (Xplorer) >>> xx:xx:xxx (Aiden Pierce) Sun, 27.07.2014 - 04:10:26 Battle round 1 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Carrier 0 0 14 12 Mercenary 52 6 15 13 Battle round 2 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Carrier 0 0 2 2 Mercenary 46 0 2 2 Captured Resources Weapons 190.584 Ammunition 222.576 Alcohol 222.576 Dollar 72.388 AND 13 MORE ATTACKS LIKE THE PREVIOUS RESOURCES CAPTURED Ammunition :XXX Weapon…

• Dedicated to the glory of vVv PART 1 Combat Report: xx:xx:xx (Xplorer) >>> xx:xx:xxx (Aiden Pierce) Sun, 27.07.2014 - 04:10:26 Battle round 1 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Carrier 0 0 14 12 Mercenary 52 6 15 13 Battle round 2 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Carrier 0 0 2 2 Mercenary 46 0 2 2 Captured Resources Weapons 190.584 Ammunition 222.576 Alcohol 222.576 Dollar 72.388 AND 13 MORE ATTACKS LIKE THE PREVIOUS RESOURCES CAPTURED Ammunition :XXX Weapons: XXX Alcohol :XXX DOLLAR : 1 585 000…

• Wonderful hit , GLOTR (Good luck on the rebuilding ) to all

• New War rules

Xplorer - - Suggestions and Ideas

I don't see any serious flaws in the idea mentioned on 2 nd post . It look quite fair Imao. The only flaw could arise , when weak players of losing alliance intentionally go to U mode , so they couldn't be hit . So the ally which is losing can put 90% of their players to u mode, to drag the time . But it has a solution too. Just can put a limit that only 50% of ally players can go to U mode during the war and that would work . Cant see any other flaws in that idea. And it will take quite reasona…

• New War rules

Just a small question , how many wars happened since the begging of server ? About 8-9 I think.. Did any war finish by the "official surrender" of one of sides ? - None of them , and never will do. What we saw all the time., the alliance which were losing tended to drag the time as much as possible , or taking any kind of measure just to avoid the loss. I think many of players here have the motto -"never surrender" . The War outcome should not be manipulated by ally leaders , Only and Only "the …

• New War rules

Quote from Illia5: “I personally don't think that we need rules to regulate this. If either alliance actually wants to win the war they can simply try harder if the other alliance is "too stubborn to accept their defeat". Not everyone has to share your opinion on when they're defeated or not. That being said I'm not here to discuss the overall need for new rules. I just wanted to point something out that seemed odd to me: Quote from Xplorer: “ Initial troop points . Alliance A ---- 10 000 000 tr…

• New War rules

Quote from Stv3N: “I dont like science but something should be done until there is an ingame system to control this... @DemoN thoughts?” Simple math , not such a difficult science mate and I think it will make wars more exciting..Cause every single troop damage will play a role In determining the winner. Imagine one side needs 100 k troop damage to be winners and another side needs 125 k troop damage ... And players will know that these are last hours and battles of this war...

• New War rules

Or we can put a limit which will be equal for both alliances using the mean arithmetical value .. So the limit would be 0.75*(ITP "A"+ ITP "B") /2 and it will look like this .. Initial Troop points Alliance A - 10 000 000 Alliance B - 8 000 000 the mean Arithmetical value is 0.75 *(10 000 000 + 8 000 000)/2 = 6 750 000 so if any of allies inflict 6 750 000 troop damage , it is the winner

• New War rules

Well , I think we need new war rules , cause current rules lead us nowhere ... Some ally capo's here have too much "ego" and don't accept the defeat even if they apparently losing . I think these rules should be made a bit more "technical" rather than "negotiable" , so the outcome would be evident without a "human factor " I have a couple of variants for new rules , which will depend wholly on mathematical relation.. If we look through finished wars we can see that total "lost points " of any of…

• Quote from ViveMoi: “I agree that the rules should be improved. But first I think that Avatar should buy balls. We are at war. It can accept the fight now. But he is afraid of losing points. Otherwise I attack smaller players? As I do not lose many points. It is sure that the war can not advance if some of the bigger players hide like ostriches. And I do not agree with your system. With 5 players more than us, you can take more points. So this false result if you build mercenaries while you ostr…

• Quote from ViveMoi: “Quote from Xplorer: “You didn't finish the war with POLLOS , d u ?” THIS IS SPARTA !!! You show a picture of spartan. Let's see if you are combatants or ostriches.” hehe lol probably you looked on [300] Spartans ally page . Anyway , we are always ready for war ,though there are still no clear rules for it. as to your previous war . As I said before it doesnt' finish by your saying, you know war rules. If this will be the same story like with NR , it will contnue untill the e…

• You didn't finish the war with POLLOS , d u ? Check it out first , maybe it happens that u lost that and u still don't know ... anyway good luck to all if everything is valid ..

• After some discussions we decided to stop the war at this moment , because of several factors . It was getting too long and would continue for months , perhaps the game needs new rules for war ... Our alliance has other goals at this moment so we are concentrated on them. This war was perhaps the best in terms of used tactics and CR's. good rebuilding to all.

• 25:26:41 Combat Report ★IdkRandy★ 13.07.2014, 04:55:00 Combat Report: XXXXXXX (Xplorer) >>>XXXXXXXX (★IdkRandy★) Sun, 13.07.2014 - 04:55:00 Battle round 1 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Spy 0 0 29 23 Mover 0 0 2 2 Carrier 0 0 2 2 Mercenary 493 109 300 234 Clandestine Worker 1 1 Policeman 5 4 Attack index 8.014.208 * 83% = 6.651.793 3.332.568 * 83% = 2.766.031 Defense index 9.617.444 3.998.876 Chances of Winning 77% 23% Chances of Espionage 0% Battle round 2 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed S…

• Rename stiddari to "Virtual mafia theatre "

Xplorer - - Bar

89 words Maty !!! Or this is a GT ? In any case a good progress , but try to read my post before ... whatever good luck ... Vamos Argentina !

• Lol ,at last this game is becoming ridiculous , I would say with 100% confidence then - from now on , till the last "attack" button will be pressed in this game or last "fleet save" will be sent ,any big war will result in TIE, (if it will still be real on this server , cause I see that many ppl left and i feel 70% of remaining ppl want to leave too,including myself .) We have 3 ongoing wars here : 1st - winners know they're winners , losers don't know (or dont want to know ?) that they are lose…

• Combat Report: 26:27:192 (Xplorer) >>> 25:26:236 (㊑Chuchu㊑) Fri, 04.07.2014 - 22:44:34 Battle round 1 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Spy 0 0 1 1 Mercenary 376 11 50 49 Attack index 6.112.256 * 83% = 5.073.172 610.701 * 83% = 506.882 Defense index 7.335.008 732.851 Chances of Winning 97% 3% Chances of Espionage 0% Battle round 2 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Mercenary 365 0 1 1 Attack index 5.933.440 * 83% = 4.924.755 12.214 * 83% = 10.138 Defense index 7.120.420 14.657 Chances of Winning …

• Great hit from great player , keep them down Nadal