Search Results

Search results 581-600 of 627.

• This is the Game! Insert Coin...

Cesc - - Bar

Quote: “Originally posted by XuXi Muy buena Henry, mis ataques son demasiados para ponerlos aqui. Los ataques a [v|V|v] Veni_Vidi_Vici se deben a unos ataques recibidos de esa familia a nuestros peques y a los continuos espionajes de Cesc” 836205255_1378640696.jpg

• Onk3l [OUTFIT] VS Ergonien [K.L]

Cesc - - Other Attacks

That doesn't even makes sense

• Ataqué a Tron

Cesc - - Bar

lol

• No cojones in that man.

• Deleted account.

• Quote: “Originally posted by scentenza SF bash!!! I am disgusted the behavior of staff! Were blocked for me bash and SF have the right to bash me! I get attacks on attacks from SF ! But I think they have the right to do what they want ! I feel they are untouchable ! plus I have a right to ridicule ! I have all the evidence of attacks SF again this morning , I connect, and I see that I have received full attacks from Censored and Kofikiller ! So I decided to stop the game! I tried to delete my ac…

• primeros ataques

Cesc - - Bar

I'm not proud, they are proud of their boss. I gave you time to rebuild, so have a fast rebuild and good luck.

• primeros ataques

Cesc - - Bar

Quote: “Originally posted by JuninhOCaviar What is the interest to an RC or you kill my 7emballeur 1 BV with assassin ^ ^ I see no merit. His everybody just do it and if you want I can put 10In RC as his everyday ^ ^ Fish ..” Combat Report: 26:27:241 (Cesc) >>> 27:27:25 (?**Juninh8**?) Sat, 05.04.2014 - 06:17:52 Battle round 1 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Bouncer 350 7 0 0 Knifer 10 0 440 431 Gunman 88 2 114 112 Spy 1 0 110 108 Mover 0 0 20 20 CIA Agent 2 0 0 0 FBI Agent 67 1 51 50 Mercenar…

• Speed server

Cesc - - Questions & Help

So the progress in that speed server is saved? Becouse if production and trainings will be speed up, player that will be online 24 hours a day will make enormous advantage in front of players that login every few hours, or if someone with life is more rare online during the weekends. Dont quite get it, is it just a test or it will be like normal game, hits production and trainings in that few days will remain afterwards? Or is is just another server that will use this servers database? as i see …

• Cesc VS Mercenario

Cesc - - Other Attacks

17. Cesc [v|V|v] 15.251 59.547 70.165 144.963 30 127. mercenario [F.R.A.T.] 7.954 27.680 27.522 63.156 21 Source Code (47 lines)Formatted with Kenny's CR-Scanner 18. Cesc [v|V|v] 15.251 59.683 68.790 143.724 30 197. mercenario [F.R.A.T.] 7.954 27.680 2.295 37.929 21 Cesc -1239 Mercenario - 25227

• Mandrache VS Thranduil

Cesc - - Other Attacks

Nice hit

• Io proprio non riesco a capire

Cesc - - Bar

Quote: “Originally posted by Federico Io per certo posso assicurarti che probabilmente, ciò che tu chiami essere immaturi, le nostre risposte che cosi possono sembrare sono il frutto di come ci avete trattato. Sin dall'inizio ravenc non è mai stato uguale nelle decisioni, in alcuni momenti ha favorito alcuni player e in altri momenti altri ancora. Diversi casi abbiamo di sfavoreggiamento, cuba che segnala bashing, a inizio server le risorse del player top che barava, i push illeciti e tanta roba…

• kakarot que paso?

Cesc - - Bar

No1 complex is a heavy burden. :p

• Leonid@ vs Sanchezkill

Cesc - - Other Attacks

nice

• Ban

Quote: “Originally posted by DiosNadal Quote: “Originally posted by Cesc RavenC i salute you. Cheaters should be banned and thats the way it should be. Raven was not here so often and everyone got wings and started pushing and multiaccounting, so why crying now? I don't really understand why all the fuzz? Disregarding the rules = ban. So simple.” y tu que hablas como si supieras imbecil ?? ya tendras noticias mias cuando vuelva” You'r parents should off teach you some manners. Ashame.

• Ban

RavenC i salute you. Cheaters should be banned and thats the way it should be. Raven was not here so often and everyone got wings and started pushing and multiaccounting, so why crying now? I don't really understand why all the fuzz? Disregarding the rules = ban. So simple.

• Ronda de baneos

Cesc - - Bar

Lol cheaters

• Tournament IDEA

Cesc - - Suggestions and Ideas

I don't understand what are you trying to say. tournament to help people?

• rapport de combat KL

Cesc - - Other Attacks

Bomber. Nice hits.