Search Results

Search results 61-80 of 82.

• Yeah you are right. Such attacks are only possible if the defender wants it... I moved my fleet to Destroyer. He were never be able to attack me with this amount of camos @ RavenC: I think your decision to make the Sentih weaker isn't good. With this, you reach the same like in stiddari.... No one can do an attack, because all of the big fleets will have a big amount of camos in the future.... Then the game will die at the same way like stiddari.... In the past, the great thing in universe4k was…

• Server KB Thread

Prett - - Diplomatie

Naja ist aber wenig spektakulär Source Code (24 lines)

• Server KB Thread

Prett - - Diplomatie

Krass, dass es sogar jemanden auffällt, bzw. hier sogar hinterfragt wird Source Code (28 lines)

• Badboys, empezo la caceria

Prett - - Other Attacks

Many Attacks like this: Source Code (18 lines)Formatted with Kenny's CR-Scanner Killed over 4000 Transporteur and 2000 Mercs. I don't like to show anything I hit. But Maty said I have luck every time. So I don't use my luck and farm a guy who moved his units away

Prett - - Other Attacks

everytime only luck? interesting

Prett - - Other Attacks

Quote from Maty: “Todos a los botes! nos indundan el hilo de lagrimas!! Parece que no entienden la parte que NO ESCRIBAN EN ALEMAN. ESPAÑOL, INGLES O NADA! Y si no saben ingles, hay dos opciones, aprendan o usen el google. Y que Prett, siga gastando dolares, si el logro cazarme un par de secundarios, pero eso fue suerte, y no va a volver a pasar.” So why did you lost points?

• DonSacha [Lucky] Vs Bregolas [M-W]

Prett - - Hall of Fame

The battle report. In this way the gratulations should go to bregolas

• DonSacha [Lucky] Vs Bregolas [M-W]

Prett - - Hall of Fame

Nice Deff Bregolas. DonSacha, next time with more mercs, then u could win

• Speed6 [BADBOYS] vs Schnuffel [M-W]

Prett - - Hall of Fame

very nice! Good rebuild to both! Top 1 in HOF

• Der Stammtisch

Prett - - Bar

*gähn*

• Cost of the mission

Prett - - Features & Ideas Discussion

Could be nice if the costs to move the mercs is reduced. But I think I have to wait for the research to reduce the costs... 200 will be still too much for me :-/

• TOP Weekly Statistics

Prett - - The Tavern

i can't understand why so many users can't write in english... it is very senseless... the google translator doesn't work all the time I could write in german, but my target is, that other user understand me... So i can't understand your post completly @ txoni

• TOP Weekly Statistics

Prett - - The Tavern

Last week: Quote: “r2d2 • (+5 964 638) INnoVation • (+4 660 920) BeNiTo CaMeLa • (+4 001 526)” So many points... They must be cheaters!!!

• Nice!

• nice

• Like other player said.. Reduce the costs of moving troops. In Universe4k i can send 30k of the Sentih because the tank is easier to build up. Reduce the costs of moving troops or make it easier to build the tresor (short build time)... In this time, I need to pay 100.000.000 Dollar to move my troops with 50% of speed to a building to attack other players....

• Prett [MW] vs Broas [ΛKƧ]

Prett - - Hall of Fame

Thanks at Broas for this KB and good rebuild for you And no... only HOF 2, Asfig vs. me was bigger

• AsFiG [ΛKƧ] vs Prett [MW]

Prett - - Hall of Fame

Quote from Fearless: “good game best attck this guy did not have a place in the top” What did you say?

• AsFiG [ΛKƧ] vs Prett [MW]

Prett - - Hall of Fame

Nice and thanks Asfig The last days, I thought about it... my goal was the same. I want to attack you in one or two weeks to prevent you also form growing too much But in this way.... it was much easier for me I had to do nothing good reconstruction...

• SDVF = panic

Prett - - Politics

"[H_H]", that's me, got a new Account. I'm not allowed to play 2 accounts And this account was never attacked. Don't need to be afraid.