Search Results

Search results 81-86 of 86.

• Why? Would you challenge me? I just see you challenge half of the server, and you keep collecting your precious points. In my point of view is a shame a Capo (godfather) of a Family being in a War and he doesn't give the example. So I would loose my time, and die waiting for you... BORING!!!

• We could already realise before that the calculators on the Family Berserkers are all broke. Next time don't buy them on a Chinese Store. Try to buy this one, it isn't so expensive and works amazingly fine: shopping

• Like I said. I am talking about what I am seeing on this Forum. I am seeing HELL's trying to crash themselves on Berserkers', and some times they succeed. I also gave a look to the topics of two wars you were envolved and I see other players of your enemies' Alliances giving up in the WAR with you and complaining that you just run. Don't know why HELL is succeeding a bit more in catching some of your players. But may be they are more stubborn players, or maybe it was a matter of having more luck…

• That will be a discussion that wouldn't take us nowhere. Berserkers will always say that they are the winners. HeLL FoRCeS will always say that they are the winners. It is a matter of how you see the game, everybody has his own opinion. And mine, I don't even know so much about all of you... But I already can distinguish who are the players of each family... I just see Berserkers needing to come to this topic try to convince with all the strenghts they have, that they are the best. Than I see at…

• Quote from robbyatmlc: “The entire forum saw the results from the war you declared maty. We may have let it "dissolve," but you noobs got your arses kicked. Go count the points again and tell me otherwise And heres maty to ruin another acct :)” When this WAR will be over, maybe you will come a couple of months later say the same (about this current one...). But the truth is that at the moment I look the TOP 20 of Hall of Fame and see a bunch of attacks with the tag [HELL], in lots of them... It'…

• Quote from robbyatmlc: “yaaaaaaay maty joins the battle. Hell, in case you missed it, maty led a terribly failed declaration of war against us once before. You chose wisely to give that acct to him Are the rest of the Noobs joining against us?” Everybody deserves second chances...