Search Results

Search results 41-60 of 86.

• [Guide] Attachment images

Deadpool - - Questions & Help

Awesome Mr Matador-de-gilipollas! board.raven-core.com/index.php…54e70e444be693eb6cda9a803 But just 1Mb for updating images???? Can't be that extended? 1Mb doesn't make it much possible!

• 1 to 10.000

Deadpool - - Spamcorner

2396 ML Returns

• 1 to 10.000

Deadpool - - Spamcorner

• 1 to 10.000

Deadpool - - Spamcorner

• 1 to 10.000

Deadpool - - Spamcorner

• Bud spencer vs aleco

Deadpool - - Hall of Fame

GG. @Bud Spencer alive and kicking!...

• 1 to 10.000

Deadpool - - Spamcorner

• Quote from tonylogry: “la migliore la mia sami!!! ” Quote from *Legione_Felix*: “top player! ” Definitely one of the greatest. Top player. Good strategy to achieve this level, let's see: - banned fron server 1 - banned from server 2 a few times - this is third or fourth account she is using on the server 2. Learn people, this is the strategy to be great and make HOF attacks. Congratulations. This is a very impressive attack and a even more impressive path followed to achieve the "greatness" and …

• Grande Matacapullos, siempre con elegancia y sin perder el estilo! board.raven-core.com/index.php…54e70e444be693eb6cda9a803

• 1 to 10.000

Deadpool - - Spamcorner

• Quote from robbyatmlc: “ Your mouth is bigger than your dick. Let me show you the opposite” Want to show me the opposite of the first phrase? How you gonna do that?... Already told you that I am straight, I just like women. Stalker... Find your crew!

• There is a database? Link? Want to see that. Learn how to share. Not enough you being a "florero" and "carrier destroyer" with a Hof promised for 2020, you are selfish too... Shame on you!

• Quote from robbyatmlc: “Blah blah blah from the guy on vacation mode without troops.” Jackass, you should explain me how a guy see the top with the account on vacation mode. You're smart, but just maybe among your friends.

• TheDarkSide... hum... that name sound familiar. Let me see if I understand who you are, let me check in here: [War Battle Reports] >> [HELL] HeLL FoRCeS VS [Berserk] Berserkers Nothing, couldn't find you. Let me check also in here: Hall Of Fame (HOF) - TOP 20 Found you: AsFig [HELL] vs TheDrunkSide [BERSERKS] After all you have been on this war. You were owned. I remember you, it is the guy that gives excuses when is owned: "I was too drunk". On the game, here you are: 105 TheDarkSide [Berserk] …

• I am just the product the beautiful relationship between Txony and Karma. So like my father, I like to comment on everything. Mostly that things that doesn't have nothing to do with me. And also, I really enjoy a lot to annoy people that take a game so serious as takes the things IRL (maybe even more), like you Mr. Robbialac.

• Quote from robbyatmlc: “We would like to request the MOD team takes this nick change and vacation mode for its literal meaning. (u) ★GAME★OVER★ 298.122 We believe this to be a surrender of war. If a Hell member could please either verify or deny this it would be helpful. Thank you.” I think you may have to read the game Rules again. Just if they are different in your own language. Because: Quote: “ §5 End of the War The War ends when one of the parts involved in the War declares itself as defeat…

• Quote from Ezio Auditore: “Quote from robbyatmlc: “Coward hiding in 1:50 and begging to have this war end while provoking it. Thank you for making MY point :-)” You are confused. My account doesn't has buildings on that map. I am just a fresher that start the game a couple of months ago. But In a few months I will have account enough to kick your ass for sure, because you are a noob that tries to much to make people believe that you are a player of this game! Don't try so hard, fraud! Also if yo…

• Quote from robbyatmlc: “Coward hiding in 1:50 and begging to have this war end while provoking it. Thank you for making MY point :-)” You are confused. My account doesn't has buildings on that map. I am just a fresher that start the game a couple of months ago. But In a few months I will have account enough to kick your ass for sure, because you are a noob that tries to much to make people believe that you are a player of this game! Don't try so hard, fraud! Also if you want you can give me the …

• Quote from Ezio Auditore: “Well... well...I can't wait to the opening of the server 2, and I can charge to both of your Alliances and win some extra euros on my account by lecturing you how to play this game... Mainly to the ones that will be remembered in the Hall of Shame, for just talk talk and don't have guts to loose troops: (Kayapo, Makiavel aka Robbialac, Berrreta, Siribec, DeadShot. ʎnnǝᗡ). Bunch of Hello Kitty collectors. Not even 2 full pages of attacks and some noobs posting their cra…

• Well... well... More than one week without relevant attacks. And another war finishing without Winners. I think one of the Mods on service: @Matacapullos , @Illia5 , @NaHuaL , should close this WAR. Shame on you Hells and shame on you Berserkers, nobody could win this... just run, fleet, run, fleet... I can't wait to the opening of the server 2, and I can charge to both of your Alliances and win some extra euros on my account by lecturing you how to play this game... Mainly to the ones that will…