Search Results

Search results 21-40 of 139.

• $$$M$$$ ( Menes ) vs Cesc

Shaggy - - Hall of Fame

Big GG Menes, t'as assuré grave ma poule Tu fais parti des rares joueurs qui n'ont pas peur de perdre leurs coco, c'est bon ça ! Heureusement qu'il reste les fr sur ce serveur pour bouger un peu

• Saqueos varios

Shaggy - - Bar

Quote from Matacapullos: “Que casualidad que termina todo en 000.” C'est quoi le problème, tu veux les RC parce que tu n'y crois pas ou parce que t'as pas envie d'y croire ?? Excuses moi si j'ai d'autres choses à foutre que calculer les ressources à l'unité... Rapport de Combat: 27:28:165 (Shaggy) >>> xxxxxxx Wed, 04.03.2015 - 16:25:23 Tour de combat 1 Troupes Numéro Détruit Numéro Détruit Héros de la gâchette 0 0 5 5 Transporteur 120 0 23 23 Mercenaire 203 0 36 36 Ressources Emportées Armes 2.4…

• Saqueos varios

Shaggy - - Bar

Ils rapportent de plus en plus les frigos Armes 42.145.000 Munitions 49.322.000 Dollars 30.396.000

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Shaggy - - Spamcorner

What I do not understand is that there still has players who are smart in Berserk, it doesn't bother anyone that you're on their team, and you do shame on them every day ??

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Shaggy - - Spamcorner

I hope Dios you're paid to do so laugh community every day

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Shaggy - - Spamcorner

I'm not a great player, I'm a simple guy like everyone. What's a great player, someone connected 24/24 leaking all cambats, someone who is 1st place, someone who is 1st place titles, someone who has done a lot of HOF or someone who has the HOF 1 ? It always makes me laugh that, there is no great player or player who has been nothing to prove, this is bullshit all that ... Quote from DiosNadal: “el proximo es txoni” A fight between two Spanish with small balls, it will give us a big paella well d…

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Shaggy - - Spamcorner

Quote from DiosNadal: “La gente se hace en los pantalones cuando escucha mi nombre” This is normal, when we see your name we piss of laughter

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Shaggy - - Spamcorner

Quote from DiosNadal: “shaggy noob, sos mas lento que el coyote, espero no cierre el juego antes de que puedas atraparme XD” I hope they don't close the game before you find the button "attack"

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Shaggy - - Spamcorner

Quote from DiosNadal: “Attacks to beretta the top 3, I do not catch man, I have other rivals sorry ” You ? not possible ... You have a target ? Stop playing the flute, we don't believe one second noob You afraid ?

• That's good Dios, you don't know make RC, you post the other RC

• It is the same for all games When you spend months doing a team on Fifa, it bored you to stop but if you do not take pleasure, you stop

• You make me laugh all ... Why pay me attention and tell me if I have any importance We are on a game, right ? Why continue to play if you do not take pleasure ? Your presence is not necessary and obligatory, nobody prevents you from leaving the game. You proved what to whom ? Explain to us the concept... We are here to prove something to someone or to have fun and play ? Personally, I'm not here for glory or recognition or respect for others as some players like you, I'm just here to play and ha…

• Ataques Valientes

Shaggy - - Bar

You're still young and naive, but so long as you take the fun, it's the main Anyway, you make us laugh, above all do not stop

• GG ! Les Berserk tombent un à un, ils vont finir comme les SF à ce rythme... Peut-être qu'un jour ils découvriront le bouton "attaque"

• Ataques Valientes

Shaggy - - Bar

You can show what you want, me too Rapport de Combat: xxxxx (Dios_Nadal) >>> xxxxx (Shaggy) Mon, 16.02.2015 - 04:28:01 Tour de combat 1 Troupes Numéro Détruit Numéro Détruit Transporteur 25 25 0 0 Mercenaire 1 1 300 0

• Ataques Valientes

Shaggy - - Bar

Quote from DiosNadal: “si tienes tantos dolares, porque dejaste de atacarme por una semana y ahora que te pete todos los secundarios vienes de nuevo a ser esquivado XD” Because unlike you, some have a life outside of the game, everyone is not that the game in life, everyone has to do it to connect every hour 24h / 24. What are you going to be unhappy when the game stop ...

• Ataques Valientes

Shaggy - - Bar

Quote from DiosNadal: “vos sos el top 1 shaggy, a no que estabas a 10k y te petaron todos los secundarios jajajaja” the ranking is of little importance Quote from DiosNadal: “Nadal 2-0 Shaggy mandas las tropas de paseo ?? eso es lo que hacen los top 2 ?? jajaja,me atacas el principal y mandas 3 espias a distintos horarios a ver si te movi las tropas para estamparte jajajajaja, hay que entrenar a tus muchachos shaggy noob” It is on it's easier to play with mercenaries already lead by someone else…

• Ataques Valientes

Shaggy - - Bar

Big GG 97 -Nell- 1.857.445 Commandant de Zone 108 Dios_Nadal 1.672.210 Commandant de Zone Pour un top 5, là c'est la tuile

• Ataques Valientes

Shaggy - - Bar

You know the button "attack" ?

• Ataques Valientes

Shaggy - - Bar

Quote from KaRmA: “I only find pne thing funny Nell that has been play for more than a year a loses mercs agaisnt a new guy hahaha” Why it's funny