Search Results

Search results 21-40 of 62.

• A presto board.raven-core.com/index.php…886040d9c68731ecc61863ea4

• compliments. I thought you understood that you took Gardelame on the return from a schnuffel attack ... good as always, but now you have to continue the work. good reconstruction to both.

• Bravo,scaltro è rapido. Ma guarda è impara.... evitalo che con tua ammissione se hai imparato qualcosa in questo gioco,l'hai visto da me.

• Quote from DonSacha: “Questo è solo l'inizio board.raven-core.com/index.php…886040d9c68731ecc61863ea4 to be continued... ” xxxxxxxxxxxxxx chi è il codardo scusa??? p.s. buona ricostruzione.... ad entrambi Edit by Matacapullos: it is not allowed to show PM's on the board. Warned see profile. Quote from DemoN: “26. - Mai pubblicare discussioni aperte (o post) di messaggi privati (PM) ricevuti da altri utenti. In caso di insulti, minacce, la situazione deve essere segnalata all'amministratore Gioco…

• mi dispiace che lasci il gioco,ma sicuramente ,lo fai per motivi molto molto più validi. Un grande abbraccio amico mio,e grazie per tutto quello che hai dato a noi,a me ,a questo gioco. Sei una persona speciale,oltre che un gran giocatore.... Di cuore . un abbraccio. I'm sorry that you leave the game, but surely, you do it for much more valid reasons. A big hug my friend, and thank you for all you've given us, me, this game. You are a special person, as well as a great player .... From the heart…

• Quote from Banksy: “because he attacked me 2 hours before so i had to make a statement. Thx for the congratulations. ” thanks to you for the replies you gave me every time I pass by you. too good xD these days that there are not playing in a quiet way?

• Quote from Banksy: “board.raven-core.com/index.php…886040d9c68731ecc61863ea4 Thx to ⭐Luis Suárez⭐aka Dios. Good Rebuild "KILLER" ” why do you thank Nadal? congratulations for the attack, but I'm sorry for my former family. good reconstruction.

• error

*Legione_Felix* - - Politics

it is true Samira has passed me the resources the other day ... but by regulation (written by you) who is in the rankings above the other player who is passing the resources, does not commit any irregularity. ????????????? Edit by Matacapullos: same than Samira, it is not the first time, you need to talk directly with the TEAM member who ban you. Warned see profile. Quote from DemoN: “12. - Le Discussioni sugli avvertimenti e bans non sono ammessi, le discussioni su questi temi sono immediatamen…

• hai iniziato anche a saper colorare...ahah grande tony ,muovi sti mercenari...

• [MW] PsYcHo_O Vs dyahane

*Legione_Felix* - - Hall of Fame

excellent action, of response.

• good cr, good reconstruction to both.

• a well-plotted action by two excellent players. who love this style. the message I think, I think, they wanted to send is just one ... nobody is unassailable ... nobody can be quiet. A Samira voglio dire,semplicemente Grazie per tutte le battaglie,che hai condotto...e per le emozioni che ci hai dato...grazie per avermi scelto come erede del tuo account. Un abbraccio.

• this is nice too. nice battle anyway. Good reconstruction. board.raven-core.com/index.php…886040d9c68731ecc61863ea4

• congratulations Alchemist, excellent move. I'm sorry for Hrtfun, but the game is like that. good reconstruction to the defender, congratulations to the attacker.

• Era una semplice domanda . Nessun bullismo... buon gioco , ciao

• Quote from Deadpool: “Quote from Deus1973: “was inactive for two days ... and if you can play, which I seriously start to doubt! you know that the inactive are full of risosrse! good game and continue to rosicate ” So when you attack an inactive farm you dedicate with love and feeling to this one: - DonSacha. (he really doesn't deserve much more...) And than always come the 3 stooges: - Legione Felix - tonyglory - bibtannaro to say: "bravo bravo, sei unica, top player, È un onore giocare al tuo …

• Game operator absent.

*Legione_Felix* - - The Tavern

Quote from Litschi: “You calculate wrong again and again ... -with other words: Cheats- ... and now you want to be informed in advance that you are building shit ... rofl ” moderate terms, that you're not talking to your family. clarified this concept, I simply said that it was blatant that there was a mistake of exchange (even if the GO has not given me to see where I was wrong), among the many that we do, and then a warning before you could give is would have been remedied. However it does not…

• Game operator absent.

thanks for the reply ... but warn before you forbid can not you? because many times it can be confusing. not because you want to cheat.

• Game operator absent.

I asked for explanations for the prohibition received at stake by our GO, in private, but after 24 hours no response, although there was activity in the last 24h by the GO BUD. If this is correct, I do not know.

• roller compressor...