Search Results

Search results 21-40 of 157.

• <p>great job guys <br>it was a pain but it is done finnaly</p><p>This is an advice for all that are on top and running from us. We will get you all 1 by 1.</p><p><br></p><p>Who's next? stay and watch </p><p><br></p><p>Soon very soon </p>

• <p>And it's fair for you to have 3 acc's Loqui? not respecting bashing rule and multi-acc...man such a unfair ban...Be happy for a 1 month ban instead of a perma ban that you deserved.<br><br>Great attack Little, Top 2 hof. </p>

• BATALLA

Destroyer - - Other Attacks

<p>then get help there are people that want to help</p>

• BATALLA

<p>it wasnt me the one who report was star. And i think i dont need to report since the situation was already reported to a GO you guys need to act not me going after you</p>

• BATALLA

<p>well done? where is the GO??? LOQUI ITS NOT RESPECTING BASHING RULES FOR DAYS...not 1 or 2, DAYS and no GO is doing nothing not even when we report the situation and then we see things like this. </p>

• 1 to 10.000

Destroyer - - Spamcorner

<p>1195</p>

• 1 to 5.000

Destroyer - - Spamcorner

• So I wasn't going to publish this but since stu post it without values and its a top 1 hof im doing the repost of it so you can put it on TOP 1 HOF. It was a coward move from stu since it was suppose to be a even fight and not to do mass cammos and delete planets, but even then it was only a 30M difference and im able to continuo to play and he is out of the game. Im not going to dedicate this hof to anyone not even my alli because its not worth but im going to say thanks to everyone that back m…

• STUBIGMAN Vs Destroyer

<p>if steven is on the shadows steven should see my comments are always on quote because of the bug and use his time to solve it </p>

• STUBIGMAN Vs Destroyer

<p>if im nothing what are you? less then nothing? Even being nothing was enouth to be the best at everything on this server so thing about it next time. I only have 410M more title points then you..nothing expecial right? </p>

• <p>did you do any attack alvaro? hum...NO AHAHAHAHA</p><p>Buddy didnt gave you any agreement he said he was here for you to fight since you were shauting on chat you were waiting for him, he didnt say he was going to stop making troops, he didnt say he was going for you, he said he was waiting for you! Its not the same of me vs stu learn to read </p>

• <p>yeah yeah stu on thing is to go for a suprise attack and try to get someone like star did, a real attack. Other thing is do and agreement with someone to do a fight (i was giving you your last fight because you knew you wouldnt get me unless i wanted to) and then lie and do what you did. And yes sirius talk is provocation since you can see what the result was.</p>

• STUBIGMAN Vs Destroyer

<p>"i always win a fight" its just sad you need to go for lie to win a fight. We had and agreement of a even fight. I can understand you do the 660k cammos to compensate the 10% deff bonus and your bad troops index (yes you may have a lot of research points but they are on fake research, sad just sad) but delete planets? thats just stupid and chieldish. This shows how "stulittleman" should be your nickname and in real life you have no friends or honor since no one can trust you...just sad and im…

• <p>Good attack loqui, like i said i was going for you but you didnt want to wait 1h well i love that deff bonus xD </p><p><br></p><p>Another fight beetween us and another brick on the wall I will see you again in some time in the future ^^</p><p><br></p><p>Good rebuild.</p>

• <p>congratz to me and prett Good rebuild prett im sure we will fight again in the future </p>

• <p>looool its ok man, i will explain, no one wants to attack me but no one wants me to attack, using 90M to move so that person can move away? no thx, if you guys want me you will have to deal with me even if it coust 2 people to take me down, thats the game. </p>

• ​yap, i really like the music cry me a river xD And i really love this people analises of all this " no one will attack you, come out and play" ....

• What is the best playing style?

Destroyer - - The Tavern

<p>lool you really like to talk dont you? good for you man, even better to be a flower then a bot user </p> This is off topic. Please refrain from furture posts like this. - CASh

• What is the best playing style?

Destroyer - - The Tavern

there is only one problem and its not unbalancing or nothing like that is too much points only that, I said this endgame to some people andI'm going to turn this public, my suggestion is let make targets and do the attacks... clean the entire top 30/35 and then agree that no one can be on top 10 more the one month, so be obliged to attack, we are only a few so we can make it happen, we can even create a new HOf section because no one will be able to suppress that one after the attacks.