Search Results

Search results 641-660 of 697.

• Juvamine, you obsessed with sibirec so you stalk him and his progress? hahah...poor guy, i feel sorry for you...i know that sibirec always "fucks up" his victims with crazy amounts of attacks lool :D. It would be funny if you didnt make any progress with 51 buildings lool..good job man! Really congratulations to you for making troops with 51 buildings! You are the new Ares!

• Quote from Juvamine: “Quote from TheDarkSide: “Quote from Bouhbouh: “thedarkside, you are so strong that I don't see your hall of fame.. :)” Unlike KL i dont need to prove anything to anyone. I didnt declare war and then run into a hole. I didnt talk around i am the stongest most badass and that everyone likes me. I dont have an attidute of a "god" and i dont think i am superior to others, like KL does. ” It's a game do not cry. Do not confuse roleplay as a player and human who want laughs ” Lol…

• Quote from Bouhbouh: “thedarkside, you are so strong that I don't see your hall of fame.. :)” Unlike KL i dont need to prove anything to anyone. I didnt declare war and then run into a hole. I didnt talk around i am the stongest most badass and that everyone likes me. I dont have an attidute of a "god" and i dont think i am superior to others, like KL does.

• Funny, KL declares war. Talks big and stuff like that. And since DS attack they didnt do anything much exept attacking our lower guys. Nange and some other guys tyd to get me but i think they saw at last that they wont catch me since every night someone of them scouted me i sent them "its nice to see you awake, dont forget the coffee" Funny thing we didnt call anyone, the fact is most people on server doesent like you, and from what i heard KL asked NR for HELP! Funny right? Since KL is the ston…

• KIRA[K.L] vs Matrix_23[300]

Starscream - - Other Attacks

Fast rebuild Matrix

• Quote from Juvamine: “Romanian have not yet network 2G ? xD (Don't tell him we have 4G now ^^) ” Hahahaha he still thinks we are from romania hahah

• I didnt know that France is different race then the rest of europe or world. Oh i forgot... whole KL think they are different and superior then others. So why are you now CRYING when we impulse you about being different and "better" ? Funny guy Quote from Juvamine: “Please, it' a game, we kidding, don't cry please.” SiBiReC goes VMODE and you start to talk too much...damn..but dont be lonely, he will come back soon You should ask your MASTER SiBiReC permision to speak Funny guy also

• Its summer, what do you think, people will stay at home 24h a day and just wait for you? lool...we have lives outside this game.

• Great hit man Fast rebuild Also, didnt nange said everyone likes/loves him and his ally? If this is the love nange and KL are talking about, than good luck to them

• Great hit man :)) Keep it up

• Quote from Cesc: “Not bad gg ibanez. Inms please stop liking your own posts its weird :D” He likes himself like everyone in KL Good job inbanez

• I lose troops only when i want it, and right now i dont wanna fight you...its your problem if you have suicidal thoughts not mine. You can catch me only if i die or i get kidnapped( but i think even then i would find internet to log on stidddari So good luck to you and nange trying to get me I like to see people spend their money on me

• So nange, the only capable in your ally is infact you? So only you fight and wanna fight the rest what does? sends you ress? I mean if your ally waits just for you to attack while you have kira, gommora and ergonien with higher points then most of us.. damn...one man army... Also about all PM you get ingame about "how great you are"...i never liked ass lickers...looks like you have lots of them..i would be ashamed to even talk that i have ass lickers...or even brag about it.

• Juvamine, you are supposed to help KL right? From what i saw you helped more our alliance lol

• Provocations? If you think having a big ego and going on and on about "yourself" is provokin then you need to rethink a bit lol vendetta.fr? Man, looks like you never played serious vendetta. Why didnt you come to .com to see what kind of players where playing there? Best of the best. Anyway good luck with your ego,god thing

• Quote from ViveMoi: “Quote from TheDarkSide: “Looks like someone didnt EXPECT US Who is an ostrich now ? Never underestimate someone because of your big ego :)” You talk about me, but you talk to say nothing, this fight has nothing to do with me, or my ego. Aiden was not hidden here. You took advantage of a strategic error, it is a good game on your part. But do not confuse everything, especially not frimez with little risk you took. I see myself as fighting I'm happy. And you can write your bea…

• Looks like someone didnt EXPECT US Who is an ostrich now ? Never underestimate someone because of your big ego

• I was looking a bit at Stiddari Tool and found this guy..i mean how is this possible? Some kind of bug? or what? Go on last day and this will show: fqo 23 855 (+23 855)51 868 (+51 868)0 (+0)75 723 (+75 723)16 (+16) So the tool shows that he made all that in last 24h , i mean all his trainings and buildings points along with 16 buildings? I hope this is some kind of bug. Dont wanna offend anyone or accuse or something, just wanted to show.

• Great HOF DC, fast rebuild man

• New War rules

Starscream - - Suggestions and Ideas

Quote from KroniK: “In old Vendetta, no rules about it and the war always were fine” In old vendetta things were different. When wars happened, after one side got destroyed they said about that and most of time war was finished by one side submiting.