Search Results

Search results 41-50 of 50.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Exchange

99n99 - - Questions & Help

Quote: “Originally posted by Federico ...... a beast overweight” No more, now i have time for training. :box2: However it not depend for the quantity of exchanges, but for the quantity of resourse exchanged. And "helle" you have to shut up, you are not better of him 8 is not a little number. Quote: “Originally posted by SeerJ hahahaha Ditone, you have been Owned. You are now the most pushing player and you cry..its.. like a joke hahahha” Omg stupid people, he post it only for show how fair is th…

• Exchange

Quote: “10 D___Y 3.189 Guardia Astuta” I heard that he was a beast. :doener: next one, who want a durum? With onions or not?

• DIori vs lampedusa

99n99 - - Other Attacks

Edit by Nykk: A long message of forum smilies only for spam.

• Quote: “Originally posted by Nykk Quote: “Originally posted by 99n99 Hi, i have a nice idea for better and aggressive gaming, and it is really simple, and the game will become really more active (mybe not for the little players that start late The idea is to add a gain from the killed units, for example i kill a bouncer of a player, and i gain for examlpe the 10% of the unit cost (50, 80) that i can use like the resource of the bounty. Little and clear explanation, i hope Byeez” Not bad, like an…

• Tiziano Crudeli - The Best!

99n99 - - Community

Oh my god O_O

• Non carica il game [Risolto]

maxresdefault.jpg Tell us your name in game, are you Samira [MP]? And maybe some screenshots can help

• ocupas bug????

usted necesita esta: Administración de Base (Nível 2)! Dime si me equivoco, tienes al Nivel 1?

• Hi, i have a nice idea for better and aggressive gaming, and it is really simple, and the game will become really more active (mybe not for the little players that start late The idea is to add a gain from the killed units, for example i kill a bouncer of a player, and i gain for examlpe the 10% of the unit cost (50, 80) that i can use like the resource of the bounty. Little and clear explanation, i hope Byeez

• Change nickname

99n99 - - Suggestions and Ideas

I think is better to leave the time to wait for change the name, 2 weeks are a lot, and is better to leave it, is a "mafia" game, people after attack have to change name and hide :joystick: Bye

• Bashing rule

Hi, i need a little precisation, is the bashing rule valid for banned and inactive players, can we attack more than 5 times on 24h on this situation? Bye.