Search Results

Search results 21-40 of 50.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Discussion | War Rules

Mrc - - The Tavern

I was more focused to the lower player .. Example: Ally 1 (1 member) = 100pnt Ally 2 (1 member) = 50pnt Ally 1 declare war. Ally 1 attack, Ally 2 say wtf, if he catch me i lose, and Ally 2 fleet no stop .. Ally 1 growth is better than the growth of the Ally 2, and if the deffender is a nice fletter, there will never be a CR. But with the "bonus", as i sayed, the Ally 2 can counter, lose more sure, but for the war he can make more points and win the war if he play better strategically. I suggest …

• Discussion | War Rules

Mrc - - The Tavern

Hmm, interesting, but not a nice solution .. I think is better however calculate the damages of the reports, but that too is not a nice solution, couse only defenders have advantages (bonus, no spend gas,..). Then i suggest to add an bonus for the damage what the attacker make .. and mybe a bonus too for the alliance that declare the war This makes -> more wars => more crs => less "floreros" => all will try to attack couse of the bonus => more strategy, the defender can fleet, and someone else c…

• Internacional Spam!!

Mrc - - Spamcorner

Quote from Stv3N: “Dont understand why you are here then Spammers Rule! :whistling:” The filter blocked me too, then i needed to spend mine free time in some way Is possibile to attack you and flair in the game? Can i?

• Internacional Spam!!

Mrc - - Spamcorner

Ouh nice, ravenc just added the filter anti-spammers to the game, then it work, nice .. ihih

• Espionage Probe

Mrc - - Questions & Help

When i readed the new title pool "U4k bashing" i thinked, "ouh, finally they want to remove that stupid rule", then when i saw my opinion changed "hmm, no, they just want to transform the game in sim city" .. I m against the bashing rule, couse there are the storages, and the storages cover a lot and could cover mybe a 24hour production, and two time the defender have the advantage .. , in my opinion is necessary to change one of that two things, not to change the "spy/bashing" rule ...

• not-bad-putin-obama-is-too-general_fb_1137257.jpg Nice hit! PS: And btw, nice ress!

• Apology of LF

Mrc - - Spamcorner

.. da da da da daaaa .. Ehehe no please no, i ll remove the pictures, but dont make unuseful polls for just some "funny" images (the two pictures were the real pics of mine friends/allys, i play with two monkeys ) However, sincerly, just for example, i think are more improper the avatars of "Stv3n" and "CannabisKid" Couse if the child of 7 years see a picture of a "penis", he know what a D' is, he have one eheh, but if he see a image of Stifler, mybe the children is curious and he go to google i…

• Suicide bomber unit

99n99 - - Suggestions and Ideas

Quote from Joca: “Quote from robbyatmlc: “Why not play the game like everyone else for one week??? I think we'd all like a break from your begging for help on your acct while we all play the game.Shhhhhh noob” ahahahahahah” And you, who are you, from wich hole do you came out funny guy? And your funny barbies that like each other posts and dislike others, ahah thanks for the laughts

• Best Alliance Voting - 2014

99n99 - - Hall of Fame

Just as forum user i have to vote: Berserkers From wars and fights seems the most popular and hated ally

• Best Player Voting - 2014

99n99 - - Hall of Fame

Hmm interesting .. Cesc of course ..

• Cesc ( v|V|v ) VS Lunaky ( NR )

99n99 - - Other Attacks

ahah great response! I much prefer the answer to the cr

• new server / ???

Of course you are insulting or something similar, send me a pm, i m curious to know the beutiful words dedicated to me

• new server / ???

And now, if i will come back, or someone want to try this game, is fair to start from 0, in a game where an end game dont exists and where the time is important (mercenary formation). No sense, i suggest to change something, because this is the shit because of vendetta closed and just few persons played, you want that the same happen to stiddari? Some suggestion can be like open new servers, make that the game can end with winners or something else, or just give on registration a medium accaunt …

• Speed server - thoughts

ehehe me too, just wait to lose all units and go to sleep hii byee

• Speed server - thoughts

Yeah you are right, now lets go to bed, i have to kill you

• Hola vengo a spamear!

99n99 - - Spamcorner

jjajajaja es mejor ahora? Espero que mañana madrid va a ganar omg

• Hola vengo a spamear!

99n99 - - Spamcorner

Quote: “Originally posted by henryxd nada los tramposos como tu no cuentan :O :O alguien que traduzca al tipo de abajo” Just try it: translate.google.com/ You are just jelous! PS: dont be a ignorant, with the technology of nowadays..

• Los Pdc Se Abusan

99n99 - - Questions & Help

Quote: “Originally posted by neo prego di ban questo giocatore perche lui prova di blocara la PDC. nessuno lo bash. a preso 37 attaco in una setima da 6 giocartore, e cosi lui dice che uno bash lui non deve giocatore a vendetta ma con les barbie. la regola e uno giocatore non po attacare piu di 5 volta lo stesso edificio al giorno facciao i compiti lui a 30 eddificio per *5 = 150 attaco che si po fare su di lui tutti 24 ore per uno giocatore. ma tutti giocatoridel la pdc possono fare 150 attaci …

• Hola vengo a spamear!

99n99 - - Spamcorner

Quote: “Originally posted by RaVenC D__Y refuse the offer, he never send me his script. The engeneer never wrote me. When he will do so, he get the same offer as the others. And yes, i see how often this script was used and only the players who used it more than once was banned. Only one player of the banned used this script extensively.” Hmm maybe you never read my message, or you just ignore it for some reason Quote: “Originally posted by Alessius Quote: “Originally posted by Jotoso a este lo …

• producciones del server

99n99 - - Bar

noobs, one month ago had similar production of you guys