Search Results

Search results 21-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from DonSacha: “combat report by me? never ” FTFY

• Der Stammtisch

Illia5 - - Bar

Ruhe hier! Das Forum ist nicht zum Schreiben da.

• Formel 1 Spiel

Illia5 - - Spamcorner

Start

• 1 to 10.000

Illia5 - - Spamcorner

Mein Avatar D: 428

• Der Stammtisch

Illia5 - - Bar

stiddari.com/game/player.php?p=473

• KB´s aus Langeweile :)

Illia5 - - Bar

Source Code (12 lines) Source Code (23 lines)

• Der Stammtisch

Illia5 - - Bar

Ich mein ... das könnt er auch mit seinem eigenen Account machen. Genug Gebs und Def hat er, er müsste nur farmen. Ist ja nicht so als wenn ich unendlich Söldner nur mit meiner Prodde allein bauen könnte.

• Other Attacks - Great Fun

Illia5 - - Other Attacks

But I wanna keep my account!

Illia5 - - Bar

Source Code (24 lines)

Illia5 - - Bar

Warum geht Gina denn genau jetzt in den umod? In ein paar Tagen wär ich vorbei an seiner Def und nu schenkt er mirs einfach so. Naja ich hab ja noch Bregolas! @payday: Nächst ma bitte die Edit-Funktion nutzen.

Illia5 - - Bar

If that's the case why did you feel the need to defend yourself against any accusations coming your way? I wasn't implying any negative tone in my message. I simply was surprised that you seemed to be taking offense to what bulldog said and that you felt the need to resort to name calling. You're like Lucky's Moin, there's nothing wrong with that.

Illia5 - - Bar

I didn't realize you were even playing this game, Nell. I thought you only kept your account to talk with your friends that are still playing and occasionally click one of your rooms. I mean you didn't have more than 5kk points in over a year and have virtually no title score.

• Der Stammtisch

Illia5 - - Bar

seitseid.de

Illia5 - - Bar

Source Code (45 lines)

• [Berserk] vs. R2D2

Illia5 - - Other Attacks

Before: 4 - r2d2 [PDC] - 70.433 - 539.675 - 110.383.201 - 110.993.309 - 43 Source Code (57 lines) After: 125 - r2d2 [PDC] - 70.433 - 539.675 - 1.173.006 - 1.783.114 - 43

• I don't know what I should vote on, because this would only affect the "new combat system". I don't know anything about the new combat system and therefore I don't know if it is a good idea to see or hide units or indexes. Also there's nothing sad about scouts being used the way that spies used to be used. Just because you didn't intend them to be used like that doesn't make it a bad thing. You shouldn't be afraid of players finding their own way of playing. Smash Brothers was never meant to be …

• Quote from Litschi: “scheiß google übersetzer....sry, musste mal raus. kann man sich nicht auf englisch einigen -.-” Obwohl ich dir natürlich zustimme, dass sich auf Englisch zu unterhalten es für alle leichter machen würde, hat mir der Google-Übersetzer in diesem Thread zu allen Nachrichten recht verständliche Übersetzungen geliefert. Killer's erste Zeile (in etwa): Nachdem ich einen Überraschungsbesuch von Schnuffel erhalten habe der mich geplättet hat ist es jetzt an der Zeit mich wieder aufz…

• "Noobschutzgrenze"

Illia5 - - The Tavern

Sobald du mindestens 1% der Punktzahl des Erstplatzierten hast bist du für jeden Angreifbar, der mindestens 10% deiner Punktzahl hat und das ist in der Tat gewollt.

• I should switch to being a Kindergarten teacher

• Not the right section of the board and presumably just mindless spam anyway -> closed.