Search Results

Search results 41-60 of 70.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Even then, the sentih have plenty of power. You yourself said 1 sentih ~ 20 LeV in resources but they are more like 1 sentih ~ 10 LeV, you just need to do the math, additionally the sentih is faster, is cheaper in fuel consumption, got more space cargo and it has a bigger def/attack ratio. What else do you want?

• good luck with the war. this could be a good opportunity to test the system, but the parts will need to post any relevant combat report.

• Quote: “Combat Report: xx:xx:xx (Praetor Fenix) >>> xx:xx:xx(LOQUI) Wed, 04.03.2015 - 10:03:04 Battle round 1 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Schakal 0 0 50 45 Renegade 0 0 50 45 Darwin 0 0 50 45 Raider 0 0 7 6 Tjuger 0 0 20 18 Cougar 0 0 46 42 Stealth Bomber 0 0 4 4 Longeagle X 14 1 0 0 Spit 0 0 3 3 Light Laser Tower 5 5 Laser Tower 1 1 EMP Launcher 6 5 Attack index 458.010 * 68% = 311.447 100.315 * 69% = 69.217 Defense index 1.815.548 408.652 Chances of Winning 90% 10% Chances of Espionage 0…

• Unit Rebalancing

FenixDown - - Features & Ideas Discussion

I'm gl;ad to hear it. In Space4k the modifiers were Sentih>LeX>LeV and in my opinion was one of the primary reasons why nobody used other unit than Sentih (and the occasional bomber). Who will build a unit when there is one more powerful + modifiers against it? It was the case of LeV against LeX and LeX against Sentih, I hope those modifiers change and it is one of our concerns (as far as it goes on our alliance). The modifiers make a bit more sense between defence and attacking and lower tier u…

• Unit Rebalancing

FenixDown - - Features & Ideas Discussion

It is great, the fact that this is in the works alone is great even if some changes are not to my liking but not everyone can have what they want right?

• Combat system

FenixDown - - Bugs

I'm waiting for the combat system to change sometime in the future because that defence + attack * C.S.% sucks, diplomacy becomes a second rate research because the ships have a huge defence/attack ratio. Literally you could do hundreds of planets (if you don't mind the hassle) and wipe fleets with the sheer number of sentihs alone, combat strength be damned.

• Radikalix wonder why wife left him :)

FenixDown - - Bar

Oh well When my dogs died I cried for over a month T_T and still I get tearful when I remember them. LOL and sorry for the seriousness xD

• Radikalix wonder why wife left him :)

FenixDown - - Bar

e31.jpg

• LOL I'm asking myself the same question, why move the ships on defence and later try to counter without the advantage?

• Well done Mata xD

• I hope it is implemented fast, as it is now, no rush for researching Diplomacy because the fleet is mostly defense xD

• Discussion | War Rules

FenixDown - - The Tavern

The points idea is good. I think that each alliance should select from a list of points without the other part approving your points, or things could get messy before the real thing can start xD

• Discussion | War Rules

FenixDown - - The Tavern

The points are calculated in the cr's, that was said, valid cr's and not meaningless farming. You are right about the defenders, they have the advantage but that's not wrong, if you are attacking is because you go after something, be it resources, title points, you don't like the player, whatever, they don't have an unfair advantage at all and I think there shouldn't be any bonus. If an alliance declare a war is because they WANT to attack and they want to take the initiative. Giving bonus to th…

• Discussion | War Rules

FenixDown - - The Tavern

I think that the base points for the decision (those at the start of the war) shouldn't change. For example at this moment if 2 alliances in the top declare war to each other, that's roughly 300k points, the 75% of this calculated in cougars (which is the ship almost everyone has know for serious raids) means 2848 cougars xD I don't think that's going too fast. Overall, in the future when Sentihs are available, for each 4 Sentihs in the game, 3 will need to be destroyed more or less, I'm dismiss…

• Discussion | War Rules

FenixDown - - The Tavern

I agree with the rules that are a MUST. Now, about the point %, it is good but that's going to be a bit hard because in a war people start pulling troop out and in the event of declaring war to an alliance with few troops, this alliance will hardly lose 75% of its points xD I propose something similar. That after a week the % of lose points in valid battles posted in the board are calculated, and if an alliance lose more than 75% of the TOTAL of points of both alliances at the start of the war, …

• Sweet Mata xD Well done

• Yes but as it is now, there are no rank feature implemented and everyone can see the online status of the alliance members.

• Murphy KB 01

FenixDown - - Other Attacks

Sure, coordinates hidden but, the optional features should apply equal for both, attacker and defender.

• Fleet travel times in the same system

FenixDown - - Bugs

Quote from RaVenC: “Hi, thank you for reporting. This Issue was already fixed, but not deployed because of i collect everything for an Update with features. But I've deployed this small fix now. ” xD

• Fleet travel times in the same system

FenixDown - - Bugs

No xD It is already fixed