Search Results

Search results 101-120 of 163.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Liberty - - Spamcorner

let's see..... i have better mercs honor 4 you still have only 3 but ok.... i dont make mines and the other 2 things and i make the double of your points without cheat..... By the way im not GO and i dont talk with any of them and i am pretty sure that already attacked 1 of them. Have a nice night Usain bolt the new runner from the server and the guy that only talks when have the double of the troops of the others.

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Liberty - - Spamcorner

Quote from DiosNadal: “No pienso traducirlo, poco me importa lo que digas, hazte un hilo donde a alguien le importes noob, cobardinnn,sigue enviando y fallando P.d. como sabes q me envian recursos ?? Eres go ?? Te estas pisando el palito solo....que opinaran los demas nose, sigue hablando sigue....” noob me? have you look at your account? LOOOOOOOOOOOOL please what is that with: Cofre 3 Campo de Treino 8 Segurança 1 Torre de Defesa 1 Minas Antipessoais 1 why the mines in some buildings you have …

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Liberty - - Spamcorner

Quote from DiosNadal: “Pobre kerberos atacandome todo el día y no puede pillarme, con lo fácil que me dejo petar Xd” dont worry usain bolt i will show you something after the declaration of war we have time my troops are there for you but i will show the big difference betwen us..... If i had an accout like yours i should felt a shame to talk like you talk......LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL really first do a good account please. I Forget that you only climb with the help of your friends sending you r…

• Quote from Peppone: “guys, attention to the family HELL. they are ex-players of the PDC family, that ran away after the declaration of war on POLLOS family. they are brave players. great battle diosnadal ” oh the defender of DONSACHA......i thought you were someone that deserves attencion but please LOOOOOOOOOOOOL.grow up a little bit so you can deserve attencion. By the way tell him to open her eyes because i am near the building where he have the troops let me just arrive dolares it will be a …

• Bumse who are you? Do you know anything? do you know what nadal said, done to undertaker? you guys from the outside that talk do you know anything about all of it? or you are like the old people that pregnant from the ears?like the donkeys that only look forward and dont want to know anything about the other side? To finish just an advice to K-REMORA and all the others that want to atack us we maybe go all to the ground but it will be a HELL of a fight. Undertaker it was a hell of a move and unt…

• LOOOOOL.

• Quote from DiosNadal: “Quote from KaRmA: “An other set for Djokovic.” other set ?? and the first ?? Quote from Cesc: “Perfect timing Demon, you really got good nose for the right moment. Attack send few minutes after nadal got offline. Congratulations on hitting the man who had hof 1 battle few days ago and trying to rebuild, real warrior. Enjoy the moment, and Nadal rebuild fast. cheers” tu lo has dicho, tiene un olfato de la ostia, igual que ayer, y hace 3 dias, pero bueno, agradecido de el se…

• Quote from txoni: “este ataque lo tendrías que haber hecho hace dos semanas, ahora es fácil ser valiente. Nadal, ahora a recuperarte que sepas que eres un paqueton, siempre te pillan con las tropas separadas.... SINCERAMENTE no entiendo por que pensáis que el HOF es ÚNICAMENTE DEL ATACANTE, es de ambos jugadores, os guste o no es así, y por culpa de esa forma de pensar, hay tan pocas batallas... da igual en que parte de la pantalla estés Demon, buen ataque ” you talk about what you dont know....…

• we are here cesc dont worry ;). that acusations it's really funny ask your Dios (LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL) what he have said please. he himself show the off game time writhing something...... You are only eating in the dish you spit. GO GO GODFATHER we HELL are here ;).

• beasts10.png ************************************************** class_10.png ************************************************** combat11.png Source Code (15 lines) The striker has won the battle! Resources lost in the battle Resources lost by the attacker: 140.469.300 Resources lost by the defender: 148.648.700 Total of resources lost: 289.118.000 Points lost Points lost by the attacker: 659.072 Points lost by the defender: 698.892 Total of Points lost: 1.357.964 Profability Captured: 2.349.309 …

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Liberty - - Spamcorner

Quote from DiosNadal: “vaya coincidencia, justo hoy que me atacan y estoy on, me mandan mp para que deje las tropas, coincidencia ?? :rolleyes:” LOOOOOOOOOOOL really? you are a really funny Kid.

• Saqueos varios

Liberty - - Bar

Quote: “Cantidad de Ataques: 22 Tropas Perdidas: Transportistas: 9 Perdidas Atacante : 459 Tropas Asesinadas: Mercenarios: 50 Perdidas Defensor : 58800 Recursos Totales: Armas: 3.364.085 Municion: 8.323.419 Alcohol: 13.649.648 Dolar: 1.067.387 aRGENTCoM by M4gn0 V1.5.1”

• Saqueos varios

Liberty - - Bar

ok. .

• Saqueos varios

Liberty - - Bar

Quote: “Cantidad de Ataques: 34 Tropas Perdidas: 0 Tropas Asesinadas: 0 Recursos Totales: Armas: 5.298.324 Municion: 13.617.097 Alcohol: 9.418.739 Dolar: 1.264.741 aRGENTCoM by M4gn0 V1.5.1”

• Saqueos varios

Liberty - - Bar

gracias. Quote: “Cantidad de Ataques: 23 Tropas Perdidas: 0 Tropas Asesinadas: 0 Recursos Totales: Armas: 10.488.752 Municion: 17.131.630 Alcohol: 4.989.242 Dolar: 1.171.087 aRGENTCoM by M4gn0 V1.5.1”

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Liberty - - Spamcorner

Quote from DiosNadal: “Donde lloro ¿ aprende a leer, me río de tu cobardía,cuando viste que yo ataque a alguien después de una batalla ¿ yo tengo huevo mujer mía, y tiene por seguro que te vas a acordar de mi y por mucho tiempo cara rota” te estoy esperando hercules del servidor malas palabras de tu parte.

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Liberty - - Spamcorner

hablas mucho tu pero quamdo atacavas tu los mas pequemos estava todo bien. choras muito. hay algo que se dice aqui que es no hagas a los outros lo que no te gustaria que te hicieron a ti.

• Saqueos varios

Liberty - - Bar

Quote: “Cantidad de Ataques: 31 Tropas Perdidas: Transportistas: 29 Perdidas Atacante : 1479 Tropas Asesinadas: Pistolero: 329 Porteador: 110 Transportistas: 212 Mercenarios: 30 Perdidas Defensor : 53991 Recursos Totales: Armas: 9.753.452 Municion: 13.158.401 Alcohol: 13.307.739 Dolar: 5.376.516 aRGENTCoM by M4gn0 V1.5.1”

• Saqueos varios

Liberty - - Bar

Quote: “Cantidad de Ataques: 17 Tropas Perdidas: Transportistas: 47 Mercenarios : 16 Perdidas Atacante : 21213 Tropas Asesinadas: Transportistas: 410 Mercenarios: 80 Perdidas Defensor : 114990 Recursos Totales: Armas: 14.458.490 Municion: 15.553.824 Alcohol: 10.297.795 Dolar: 8.981.197 aRGENTCoM by M4gn0 V1.5.1”

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Liberty - - Spamcorner

yo poderoso? que yo saiba tu es aquele que dice ser el mayor del juego solo te estoy haciendo lo mismo que haces a revolver xuxi undertaker enombro mas? yo te he dicho que eram para ti las mis tropas. ya que hablas mucho al - dice a los jugadores que yo he sido el primero a petar-te los edificios solo despues lego el ataque de gomorra ya estaba preparado el mio.