Search Results

Search results 21-40 of 163.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Liberty - - Spamcorner

Quote from TheDarkSide: “1. I didnt ban you EMPTY did, he didnt even ask me ( Internal board have all the proofs) 2. Ravenc is the boss here not me or anyone else, also about paying the bills, i have enoght money for you info to run 20 servers like this) I respect Ravencs work and what he has done for this game. 3. I quit being a GO becouse of people like you and some other guys.” i would love to open a thread with your pm's and from other guy.

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Liberty - - Spamcorner

Quote from Cesc: “Quote from Maty: “Es increíble ahora uno reporta insultos y faltas de respeto. Y si al "go" no le parece que sea así te banea por "reportes injustificados" ... Se fue todo al carajo ya. Y encima un go dice en el foro que el reporta los mensajes. Digo eso no esta mal?” No Liberty said it himself, the go just repeated his words maty. Noone insulted him, if someone insulted him i'm first to ban, no matter if they are from my alliance. he reported regular messages, all our messages…

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Liberty - - Spamcorner

Quote from Cesc: “Where is that crying post of liberty now? .: Censored :. 8|” i dont need protection like your family members. EDIT by NaHuaL Just to Edit the quotattion.

• talks the guy that never sleeps never get hit and bla bla bla keep talking cesc i have time and you? if you can run so can we.....you think you are great ok you can be butt there will always be a crazy guy than you remember this ;). Dark dont fall asleep please. Relatório de Batalha: xx:xx:xxx (Floyd Mayweather) >>> xx:xx:xxx (TheDrunkSide) Tue, 21.10.2014 - 20:34:01 Ronda de Batalha 1 Unidades Quantidade Destruído Quantidade Destruído Pistoleiro 0 0 3 3 Carregador 0 0 76 76 Mercenário 10 0 0 0 …

• 4 of you to me that's a good test to my skills.....darkside, you, cesc, sibirec. GO GO.

• you are funny the guy that will not move troops after all..... i have to make test's like i do with sibirec if you are always running i can make test's right? dolares are precious so i have to make it count. cesc i am fully aware to your great move to silence the beast dont worry.

• 25:24:110 26:23:218 Tue, 21.10.2014 - 02:08:03 Tue, 21.10.2014 - 04:00:47 00:02:59 2100 Atacar [cancelar] 26:27:241 25:24:110 Tue, 21.10.2014 - 03:55:27 Tue, 21.10.2014 - 05:53:33 01:55:45 3053 Atacar if you imagine that why did he not leave it there?

• Relatório de Batalha: xx:xx:xxx (Floyd Mayweather) >>> xx:xx:xxx (Makaveli:DaDon) Tue, 21.10.2014 - 04:00:47 Ronda de Batalha 1 Unidades Quantidade Destruído Quantidade Destruído Porteiro 2100 0 0 0 Pontuação de Ataque 18.900 * 78% = 14.742 0 * 81% = 0 Valor de Defesa 23.100 0 Chance de Vencer 100% 0% Probabilidade de Espionagem 0% Recursos Roubados Armas 0 Munições 0 Álcool 549.000 Dólares 0 so mr maka running?

• porreiro mermão ;). pra cima deles.

• Quote from TheDarkSide: “Quote from Liberty: “Quote from TheDarkSide: “Liberty...grow up, iv been informed you attack non-stop my account, you afraid of me rebuilding and going after you ? hahaha Be man enought, dont farm me like a little scared kid who is afraid to let someone grow You talk big and "sound" big but you trying to farm me, all i can see in that is FEAR FEAR of letting someone rebuild And i like when i see FEAR in others eyes :)” it will continue dont worry. yes i have a lot of afr…

• Quote from TheDarkSide: “Liberty...grow up, iv been informed you attack non-stop my account, you afraid of me rebuilding and going after you ? hahaha Be man enought, dont farm me like a little scared kid who is afraid to let someone grow You talk big and "sound" big but you trying to farm me, all i can see in that is FEAR FEAR of letting someone rebuild And i like when i see FEAR in others eyes :)” it will continue dont worry. yes i have a lot of afraid. maka i will spy you now let's see if you …

• Quote from robbyatmlc: “Quote from asfig: “Quote from Cesc: “Quote from KroniK: “Cesc I dont know if BB are atacking us, cause I am off, but maybe, the atacking to Speed6 can be the reason, not to help Hell. Sorry my english, i am a little drunked :D” KroniK, on Monday, shame on you Yes propably becouse of speed, but timing is good :D” 1[HELL] HeLL FoRCeS31.788.149181.766.008 4[Berserk] Berserkers19.229.509121.602.459 2 already get hit.... 2 get out of the family...1 give up of the game... do yo…

• i am with so much scare to loose my troops oh my oh my i talk more than your loved one? ok maka i will say it different... 2 in vacations and two hit sorry little princess. call your friends call you have to call sacha and more people because you dont want to loose troops becausa you have afraid. by the way the hit of gomorra a very god hit but i already have my troops there before the attack of him so if he left the game it's a joy to me a player that make more of 1 bullshit got ban more than 1…

• yes you are a saint you should think that everyone eats shit with a spoon or have sand in the eyes to not see that your family are making bullshitt like did your loved one nadal by the way sorry for 6u70z tell him to run now like your drunk love that f**** a lot and do everything a lot. we didnt call anyone if they are attacking you perhaps it's because the attack of that guy that have 6 years of bla bla bla and only get's hit if he is drunk LOL. at least we are all here and we will be your fami…

• Quote from Cesc: “I dont see my members like elements to fulfill alliance goals. I see them as my friends. Nice to see you feel like you belong in hell. You are there for what, a month? and they allready gave you a purpose.. :P” you are a really pain in the a.. your members just run and because "you" have afraid to deal with us you call your friends from MW (most wanted) LOL cesc grow up little babys.

• Quote from robbyatmlc: “Quote from Broas: “Quote from Cesc: “ At this moment, dont be offended, but you are to irrelevant to lose troops on you, i just farmed you to put another 100 mercs in q, ill do it again when i will need ammo and weap. I will hit liberty when i feel the time is right, i don't need player from alliance in war to tell me my targets. Balls? I have my troops on my main for days, noone had balls to come to the main. Right Liberty? ( tryed to attack my sides, did not end very we…

• Quote from Cesc: “Quote from Liberty: “yes cesc i lost 10 mercs...you want to hit me? make it good because the shoot my be in your own foot. maka welcome to 23:28.” Yes i do, why don't you wan't to hit me?” i would love butt i dont have to do what you want right?(using your words). i would love that your guys stop fly like a butterfly.... i' would love too many things... keep the god work running and dont say that we run too because we are willing to loose troops i for example i would love to lo…

• yes cesc i lost 10 mercs...you want to hit me? make it good because the shoot my be in your own foot. maka welcome to 23:28.

• Good hit asfig keep the good work.

• at least i attack your buddies fly.....