Search Results

Search results 61-70 of 70.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Project] New themed Game

Kod_NY - - Polls

<p>We want a new server off stiddari, not a game like stiddari !!!! Bullshit !!!!</p> EDIT Firstly have some respect towards the community and secondly towards those that actualy take a helping part towards the servers and all games. Luckily that one guy has put the time into the programming and the economical costs so that you can play you have a Stiddari server if that guy has said repeatedly he currently is very busy you respect that and wait, just like everyone else, you are not special. If …

• Games Future

Kod_NY - - Features & Ideas Discussion

<p><span class="short_text"><span class="">Finally an answer</span></span> !!!<br></p><p><br></p><p><span class=""><span class="">I hope in the first 6 months of 2017 to be able to play on a Stiddari server with Modifiers</span></span> :)<br></p>

• Games Future

<p><span class=""><span class="">In 2 days 1 month ago this topic has been created and still no answers have been obtained from the team which makes me very sad.</span> <span class="">Ravenc where are you?</span></span></p>

• Games Future

<p>???????????</p>

• Games Future

<p>??????</p>

• Games Future

<p>Ravenc ?????????</p>

• Games Future

<p>It's been several months that Ravenc announced it would open a new server, since then never again see anything!</p><div><br></div><div>I think this is the best time to launch a new server modifiers. I and other players for months that we await for this opening!</div><div><br></div><div>I would like to hear a response from the Ravenc.</div>

• New Server?

RaVenC thank you for your answer. I and certainly many other players we will be waiting for the new server then. Them what has to be dealt with for-we can have a good server and competitive above all

• Bump, it seems that most people want a new server and it seems that this vote was forgotten !!! Mr. Administrator, has nothing to say about this?

• New Server?

Good afternoon beforehand. In my opinion this is a good time to open a new server, but with no other modifiers server like this. It's been a long time since I and other players await a new server, so you can start from 0, simply I will not sign up on a server where the first already has over 100 points of Millions, it is not fair. I think the fairer it is a new server, not to mention that it would bring the game to life this goes very still, very much. If a new server with more speed was also fa…