Search Results

Search results 81-100 of 139.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Best Alliance Voting - 2014

Shaggy - - Hall of Fame

[PDC]

• Best Player Voting - 2014

Shaggy - - Hall of Fame

Gina [PDC]

• Gina [PDC] vs gsrommel [SFDV]

Shaggy - - Other Attacks

Big GG Gina, un poutrage d'useless dans les règles de l'art SFDV = Mercenaires en mousse xD

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Shaggy - - Spamcorner

What a wonderful night, it was very good

• 1 to 10.000

Shaggy - - Spamcorner

319 Pedro Miguel Pauleta !

• 1 to 10.000

Shaggy - - Spamcorner

312 I spent a day, the plane was there. Dubrovnik, beautiful ! I still have some Kuna

• 1 to 10.000

Shaggy - - Spamcorner

310 translate google is my friend I went a week of summer vacation in Budva, I only know "hvala", "Pozdrav", "ti si lijepaje"

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Shaggy - - Spamcorner

It's not up to me to show the fight I gain nothing to show the fight to you

• 1 to 10.000

Shaggy - - Spamcorner

308 Zašto ne mjesečno ?

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Shaggy - - Spamcorner

400k $ when it's your production is boring, 3M, When you take 3M to 9M $ day with raids, it is less boring And it's much less annoying when you lose 1300 coco (65.000.000 $$) Quote: “ I think he is not in the forum. You can show the battle if you want.” Although I'm proud to have him blow up as many units, I willn't post the fight of a guy who farted me

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Shaggy - - Spamcorner

Quote from KroniK: “Quote from Shaggy: “It isn't certain that he appears the battle. 1 - I don't know if it he's on the forum 2 - It should still not be proud of his fight, he lost more unity than me so he sent three times X/” They dont want to post the battle...u are a pet for them” he's ashamed of his troops ?

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Shaggy - - Spamcorner

It isn't certain that he appears the battle. 1 - I don't know if it he's on the forum 2 - It should still not be proud of his fight, he lost more unity than me so he sent three times

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Shaggy - - Spamcorner

Quote from TheKiller: “Tarde o temprano lo petare ShowTime, mis esfuezos estan dedicado a este personaje que habla habla y se burla por mp como solo los cobardes jugadores lo hacen, todos cometemos errores o descuidos y cuando el lo cometa yo estare para aprovechar ese error, la espada de Damocles pende sobre su cabeza. . . Screen-shot-2010-10-07-at-1.47.03-PM.png” The sword fell

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Shaggy - - Spamcorner

400k $ as soon as I will have a look at him, how can you blame me to return whenever This is the jungle, you have those who eat and those who give food to those who eat. It's not me that compels him to have so many resources at a time;) Ressources Emportées Armes 463.561 Munitions 602.311 Alcool 36.805 Dollars 449.996 Should it continues like this, I like it

• How it is possible ??!

Shaggy - - The Tavern

Quote from txoni: “Voy a escribir en mi lengua materna por que no domino el ingles lo suficiente para explicar lo que quiero decir correctamente. Se pueden hacer trampas de mil formas posibles, hecha la ley, hecha la trampa ( quiero comenzar con esa premisa ) Entiendo que abrir el hilo y denunciar públicamente no me parece lo correcto, existe algo que es el mp. Una vez dicho eso, me parece que los HELL están llorando por que el actual top 1 rema mas que ellos. Ahora bien, hay que ponerse en su s…

• How it is possible ??!

Shaggy - - The Tavern

Quote from FenixDown: “BTW, sorry for the bit off-topic but we are talking about inactive farms and all, what's the deal with some people that come from inactivity but never build anything, they go back to inactivity and come back again, always the same points? Isn't there anything in the rules against this behaviour? People keeping accounts only to be farmed by others?” What percentage of players involved ? Is it really important ?

• How it is possible ??!

Shaggy - - The Tavern

Finally, what he criticizes him? Not have bounty on his head ? To be the first ? To go faster than him ? Must explain what it takes to find resources ?

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Shaggy - - Spamcorner

Quote from txoni: “Algunos de nosotros no queríamos que la guerra continuara” If you do not want war, there is Candy Crush.... Quote from txoni: “No lloramos ni una vez, eso te lo has inventado.” It's funny that, voud have short memories when you want ... Quote from Matacapullos: “The last battle was posted in 21/09/14: k-mora (PDC) vs saleri ( pollos) :rolleyes:” Quote from txoni: “Quien pidió ayuda a KL cuando les estábamos dando una paliza ??? jajajajajajajaj” I wasn't in the alliance and I f…

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Shaggy - - Spamcorner

Quote from txoni: “Quote from Shaggy: “Quote from aldo: “Quote from Bouhbouh: “Spanish=noob in the game and cryman in forum :D” Pues para ser tan malos, ni siquiera sois capaces de ganarnos una guerra...” Who was afraid to continue ? Who cried to stop the war ? Who stirred up the white flag ? How can we not consider losing when we abandon a war? It is really funny that :D” Quien pidió ayuda a KL cuando les estábamos dando una paliza ??? it is really funny that ” You don't answer the questions...…