Search Results

Search results 41-60 of 112.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm not from Berserk txoni, I don't know were do you get that info. I think that the one expending the $$$$ and attacking a coward whos hiding in the @ss of the server has more merit 'than calling him a flower and in the end, it is a war. jajajaja @txoni para empezar, no soy de esa familia, no conozco ni a uno solo de ellos (mi voto son mis razones si es por eso que me confundes). Pero de resto te entiendo, cada uno tiene sus causas y es una guerra después de todo. Entonces puedes por lo menos r…

• @txoni He attacked with less mercenaries than he has, that shows he is not a simple "florero, otherwise he could have attacked with everything he's got and loss a lot less.

• The only BUT I can think of is that people without mercenaries can get seriously bashed by a single assassin... While players usually aim for mercenaries without wasting time to build any other troop but carriers, now they will have to do some troops to defend against countless attacks with assassins... With the scouts, I agree 100%, if someone can't defend against a single scout it has serious problems xD

• Good battle, and better still without using all the mercs xD

• Best Player Voting - 2014

FenixDown - - Hall of Fame

Matacapullos

• Muy buena batalla Matacapullos, a recuperarse pronto xD

• I did read "With the lacking of farms..." and stopped reading LOL - I guess you don't have the time to "farm" the thousands of inactive buildings on the whole server (low gain and time consuming but easier than active targets) and you are tired of asking for resources? Well sorry for that, back on topic, it is hard to find someone who is willing to part from dollars because it is really easy to get arms and ammunition by farming (be it inactive or active) and if you think that a extreme trade ra…

• Best Alliance Voting - 2014

FenixDown - - Hall of Fame

[Berserk] Berserkers

• Hola vengo a spamear!

FenixDown - - Spamcorner

Nadie niega que los jugadores suramericanos son muy buenos y aportan mucho al futbol europeo, pero a la final una cosa es el talento individual y otra la calidad de las ligas.

• Hola vengo a spamear!

FenixDown - - Spamcorner

Quote from Maty: “Quote from FenixDown: “Una Champions no vale lo de una Libertadores, ni por el %$##$...” Son campeonatos reconocidos por la FIFA, ambos. Cada continente tiene su campeonato, en sudamerica el mas importante es la libertadores. Karma, a ese no lo conocia XD” Una cosa es lo que diga la FIFA y otra la calidad de los torneos y las ligas, por eso la comparación no tiene sentido, sino el equipo paquete egipcio (con respeto si alguien es hincha) seria el papá de todos. El ganador de la…

• Hola vengo a spamear!

FenixDown - - Spamcorner

Una Champions no vale lo de una Libertadores, ni por el %$##$...

• How it is possible ??!

FenixDown - - The Tavern

@Shaggy Is not game breaking or anything, but I have seem 4-5 accounts that easily fall in the description, I'm just curious because even if only one person does it, it is cheating. @txoni, no es imposible. Arriba ya hicieron las matemáticas del asunto, y lo digo porque yo hacia entre 2k-3k ataques diarios a solo inactivos cuando estaba remando hasta el top 10 (KarmA es testigo porque estuvo en mi familia en esa época) y fácilmente recogía 3 millones de dolares o mas libres sin contar mi producc…

• How it is possible ??!

FenixDown - - The Tavern

BTW, sorry for the bit off-topic but we are talking about inactive farms and all, what's the deal with some people that come from inactivity but never build anything, they go back to inactivity and come back again, always the same points? Isn't there anything in the rules against this behaviour? People keeping accounts only to be farmed by others?

• How it is possible ??!

FenixDown - - The Tavern

Well, 1200 attacks don't cover half the list I have and I'm sure one can get a huge haul attacking all the inactives in a single round, even if you are out of luck on some and hit the jackpot with others, but overall, the time invested is huge, I used to spend 50 mins to launch 1200 attacks in the legal way, 40mins top if you are on fire (1 attack per 2 seconds, faster than that I think is a script), so, I was like 2 hours dedicated to farm, not counting the time spend moving resources and doing…

• How it is possible ??!

FenixDown - - The Tavern

LOL @KaRmA, I just completed 4 months playing. He surely has more free time than me xD I stopped seriously farming inactives when I reached Top 10 (just for research now) and all the dolars I make I put on troops (only 2million) and it has keep me there so I think it is completely plausible for him to get there xD Of course, now its harder to get dolars from inactives than before, what with ʎnnǝᗡ and Prett farming a lot too I could easily get some 1.5-2 million on each run, 2-3 runs a day of +10…

• I think that the opening of a new server will kill this one, it will divide the player base and being left with a handful of players doesn't mean to be alive, I for one will move because I started 7 months later and 1 year with speed boost could do wonders for me I think that updates to the current server, point-based bashing and attacking rules to small players from the top and other possible implementations should be done first before thinking in opening a new server, because people can't deny…

• Server Produccion

FenixDown - - The Tavern

Source Code (13 lines) @Sanchezkill No te preocupes que me ganas a mi xD

• Hola vengo a spamear!

FenixDown - - Spamcorner

Jajajajajaja pero aguantaste mas que yo xD

• Quote from KroniK: “ @FenixDown 1100 merces, pocos? Florero muevete !!!” jajajajajaja Floreros los que llevan mas de 6 meses en este servidor, con merces de mas de 30k de defensa y no hacen sino joder a la gente que quiere crecer, tengo los merces que tengo porque son débiles y los números hacen la diferencia, después de 6 meses vamos a ver donde estamos. Talves no me explique muy bien, 1100 merces son muy pocos para tener 33k scouts, personalmente, yo veo esa cantidad de scouts y me dan ganas d…

• Hola vengo a spamear!

FenixDown - - Spamcorner

Nahual, te leí 6 lineas no mas pero fue suficiente porque es la verdad xD Que mano de tochos en spam ¬_¬