• Nykk a.k.a. Pinza

Cesc - - Presentation & Farewells

Hope to see you one day again on some place with more fun cheers

• Honest People vs Forum's Team

Cesc - - The Servers

fight on server, not on forum.

• Bad Attitude

Cesc - - Other Attacks

Source Code (19 lines)Formatted with Kenny's CR-Scanner no subject report message [AW] [M]-3r0 14.03.2014, 19:39:39 la verdada es que tu mama es puta porque por que tiene un hijo de puta filijio da puta tu mama mi mujer :hmm: :action-smiley-081:

• Game Marketing

Cesc - - Suggestions and Ideas

Any ideas about bringing more vendetta players? Many of them does not even know about stiddari, and its only 3 months old server. I found some of my friends from servers on my old hotmail ( msn ) contacts, and bring them here, but there is so many players i know that i cant find, or they don't use that mail adresses anymore. So placing threads on travian, ogame boards could give results, i guess they have all changed vendetta for some other game. I'm looking at polish players, there is 40 of the…

• :goodposting:

• producciones del server

Cesc - - Bar

A: 856.944 M: 1.808.400 D: 243.433

• I agree with Explorer. It totaly makes sense.

• DonSacha Vs MDM2

Cesc - - Other Attacks

Quote: “Originally posted by Dr.Greenthumb Quote: “Original von Tsunami 4 DonSacha: roftl, it ez be a top when u stop ur alliancer 4 pushing you. it ez be a top when u exchange 100.000 dollar$ for 10.000 munitionz.... or 1.000? dont remember, u can explain better. U don't want a limit 4 trade, coz u r da 1st chetah here. it ez be a top when ur alliancer check ur count when u sleep like a baby in bed. o rly, u r a hero! plz... *shake da head*” you sound like a wannabee-rastafari :O” rasta_mon_kit…

• DonSacha Vs MDM2

Cesc - - Other Attacks

:banana: :banana: :banana: nice

• Due attacchi - 2 diversi report [Risolto]

Cesc - - Bugs

It happens, sometimes happen to me to send movers or spyes in exactly same time. its a minor bug.

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Cesc - - Spamcorner

Bienvenido Benny!!!!

• Discussion: ideal buildings number

Cesc - - Bar

32 ideal. 40 max.

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Cesc - - Spamcorner

He hit gomorra. @Claus: Speak spanish please

• gaigai is back!!

Cesc - - Presentation & Farewells

Welcome =)

• [PUSHING] Rules Redefinition || Chapter 3

Cesc - - Polls

There should not be some strict rules. Server admin can see what is happening and decide what is pushing. If someone helps stronger player from ally to boost his troops, its pushing, if you help someone to rebuild, or help new players to get on their feet faster it is not pushing. It should be simple as that.

• SeerJ vs ML member

Cesc - - Other Attacks

Nice hit

• Name Changed and other one delete

Cesc - - Questions & Help

Quote: “Originally posted by DemoN I would like to invite you to use your head a bit. What you are proposing in here is not rational, if you just think about it. Somebody arrived first than you and put the "nickname" you claim to be yours. We can't just go there and change the "nickname" that other player have chosen, just to give it to you!... Imagine if all the players remember to do the same? How could we manage the situation? When (and if) that account expires, or that player changes his nic…

• Base Administration

Cesc - - Polls

Buildings (Sum) 12 / 34 wohooo updateeeee

• Bug tropas

facepalm-L-3P9ME7.jpeg

• Scambi [Risolto]

Hmm. Good question. I remember on vendetta was some ratios between ammo, weap and dollars, i don't know situation here, but it would be good to know.