Search Results

Search results 41-60 of 62.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• the world champions are ... Germany Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

• Giorno dopo giorno dimostri sempre di più di esser un player da vecchi tempi, della vecchia scuola vendettiana. Il piacere è tutto mio trovare in persone motivate e di valore, la volontà di abbattere qualsiasi avversario, senza mai voltarsi indietro. Hai gli attributi dei grandi player... congratulazioni di vero cuore. Top player!

• congratulations ... a great deal.

• Kamikaz rulez...you have been very good demonstrating that even if you are under a score, you can do beautiful damage. Edit by Matacapullos: try to use a better use of the language . You can use the Italian language, but if you want to use a "secret code" you can do it privatly.

• Quote from Deadpool: “Quote from tonylogry: “la migliore la mia sami!!! ” Quote from *Legione_Felix*: “top player! ” Definitely one of the greatest. Top player. Good strategy to achieve this level, let's see: - banned fron server 1 - banned from server 2 a few times - this is third or fourth account she is using on the server 2. Learn people, this is the strategy to be great and make HOF attacks. Congratulations. This is a very impressive attack and a even more impressive path followed to achiev…

• Bravo stronzone

• Misterone Vs Crusader

*Legione_Felix* - - Other Attacks

Ritornare ,dopo una breve pausa, ed ammirare questi cr,non mi può far altro che piacere,è constatare la bravura di questo player ormai diventa sempre più una bellissima abitudine. Complimenti MIsterone Returning, after a short break, and admire these cr, I can not do anything but pleasure, it is to note the skill of this player now becomes more and more a beautiful habit. Congratulations MIsterone

• Quote from whistla: “Quote from Omen: “NICE!!! We are the best. ” You guys are the reason why Stiddari will end this sunday.The only thing you guys are good at is ignoring the fact that cheating is a sign of weakness and a bad character trait. However - Good fight Bud ” and this is not a provocation, dear Steven? that you also put the "like" to comment ?! anyway, dear Whitsla are you still weeping for the loss of unity, the other time ?! look at that there was no fraud, behind the pc, but simply…

• Come già ti ho detto ,sei il mio Roby Baggio del game. Semplicemente straordinaria...sono felice di aver lottato al tuo fianco.

• Honor, Glory, Loyalty. Rapporto di Battaglia: (***LegioneFelix***) >>> ([MW] Bulldog) 2018-05-22 20:16:22 Round di Combattimento 1 Truppe Numero Ucciso Numero Ucciso Picchiatore 0 0 12 5 Buttafuori 744 405 0 0 Bandito 44 24 5 2 Pistolero 723 394 285 130 Agente FBI 35 19 0 0 Mercenario 333 181 279 127 Valore di Attacco 4.420.855 * 81% = 3.580.893 4.603.879 * 78% = 3.591.026 Valore della Difesa 5.281.434 5.517.441 Probabilità di Vittoria 45% 55% Probabilità di Spionaggio 0% Round di Combattimento …

• Congratulations to both of you ... Nadal's good defense...great Bulldog attack , beautiful report

• it was a nice evening. where today precision and skill have made the difference. Thanks, and let's have fun, with respect. for honor, and glory. good game to everyone. enjoy... p.s. Deus ,troppo buona,grazie mille...l'it mi ha insegnato tante cose,era ora di metterle in pratica anche qui,quando posso.

• if it was not understood, I'll explain it to you. IT WAS A PROVOCATION. but you can not understand certain dynamics. bye Bye. nice fight.

• Grazie Sacha per aver postato a presto

• Ban [Go] Bud

*Legione_Felix* - - The Tavern

but it is useless to talk about it. These sing and play in their own way. it's all so vergonic! a server full of scammers starting from the Operators, and banning us. Stv3N: This actitud towards staff members will not be tolerated.

• Quote from Stv3N: “Quote from *Legione_Felix*: “Quote from Stv3N: “This method is legal and used by most of the players from the community. As I have said, this is not the reason those players are banned for bot using, RaVeNC is aware of this method an d you must talk with him. ” then you made a serious mistake, because we have ALWAYS AND ONLY USED THIS METHOD! ” Can you at least read when I write...This is not the reason for the ban, all the community does the same... You must talk to Ravenc. I…

• Quote from Stv3N: “This method is legal and used by most of the players from the community. As I have said, this is not the reason those players are banned for bot using, RaVeNC is aware of this method an d you must talk with him. ” then you made a serious mistake, because we have ALWAYS AND ONLY USED THIS METHOD!

• I am attaching a video where I teach you to attack a player in a few seconds. DELETED VIDEO 1- using a Mozzila extension (snap links), I can select is to open all the selected buildings at the same time. 2-once open the buildings I go to select the number of troops to send (indicator = 1) and with the combination of "crtl + tab", I go to scroll and to manually enter the num. of spies. 3-Once this step is over, place the mouse cursor on the "send" key, and with the combination of the "crtl + w" k…