Search Results

Search results 21-40 of 86.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 1 to 5.000

Deadpool - - Spamcorner

• 1 to 10.000

Deadpool - - Spamcorner

• 1 to 5.000

Deadpool - - Spamcorner

• Quote from LuisSuarez: “Griezman es uruguayo ” Es Portugués. Abuela Portuguesa... Cuasi lo mismo... Abuelas con bigotes.. Las hay en Portugal y en Uruguay. board.raven-core.com/index.php…960a3126f521c296f685960d6

• 1 to 10.000

Deadpool - - Spamcorner

• Overview New York

Deadpool - - Server 2: New York

Quote from Vika: “Can someone tell me the Backgroundstorys from S2!? Iam very Interessted in. (Who are enemys ans Who not) Iam new here on this server and i don't know anyone. ” My suggestion is for you to give a look the the Hall of Fame (and other attacks) of the server 1, also the Wars section. You will understand easily who are the enemies of whom. The protagonists of server 2 are quite the same of the server 1. There are some "new faces" like the Italian Alliances/Families and a few more Po…

• 1 to 10.000

Deadpool - - Spamcorner

• Quote from *Legione_Felix*: “come ti chiami in game? ” Nice quote of the quote of the quote... Newbie. How old are you? Now we have bullies from primary school in here? Is my nickname ingame related with this masterpiece of attack?! No. I don't give autographs.

• Quote from Deus1973: “was inactive for two days ... and if you can play, which I seriously start to doubt! you know that the inactive are full of risosrse! good game and continue to rosicate ” So when you attack an inactive farm you dedicate with love and feeling to this one: - DonSacha. (he really doesn't deserve much more...) And than always come the 3 stooges: - Legione Felix - tonyglory - bibtannaro to say: "bravo bravo, sei unica, top player, È un onore giocare al tuo fianco"... Bla Bla Bla…

• 1 to 10.000

Deadpool - - Spamcorner

• 1 to 10.000

Deadpool - - Spamcorner

• Samira you are amazing. Simply the best. It is an honour to play in the same server as you. You're the Queen of the HoF. Your existence in the stiddari/vendetta world really makes the game much more valuable, interesting and unforgettable. I am your biggest fan. You are not just a vendetta player... You're the vendetta itself. Please marry me... board.raven-core.com/index.php…960a3126f521c296f685960d6 Please teach me how to use scripts and pushing to have a strong account as yours. You're a Mast…

• [ENGLISH TAVERN] World Cup 2018

Deadpool - - English Tavern

board.raven-core.com/index.php…960a3126f521c296f685960d6 Here it is the schedule of knockout stage. Now it would be interesting to make some bets on the games. We could even make some Poll. But I believe just the Moderators can put a poll going on a post. Maybe @Matacapullos can help us with some poll, something like: "who passes this phase?“ or even 'who's going to win the World Cup?... I think it could be fun a poll phase by phase.

• 1 to 10.000

Deadpool - - Spamcorner

• 1 to 10.000

Deadpool - - Spamcorner

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Deadpool - - Spamcorner

board.raven-core.com/index.php…960a3126f521c296f685960d6

• 1 to 10.000

Deadpool - - Spamcorner

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Deadpool - - Spamcorner

Quote from weiwei: “Hello!!! queda alguien por aqui de los viejos tiempos? o ya esta muerto esto? ” ¿Qué onda? ¿Queda alguien de los magníficos de vendetta.es?

• [ENGLISH TAVERN] World Cup 2018

Deadpool - - English Tavern

board.raven-core.com/index.php…960a3126f521c296f685960d6 Dear Friends, there was no post in this section. So I have decided to open the Deadpool Tavern, first vodka shot is on the house. The start some constructive debate, like it always happens on this Forum , let's start with: "Who do you think it will win the World Cup?"

• 1 to 10.000

Deadpool - - Spamcorner

2398 I am afraid...