Search Results

Search results 81-100 of 697.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I think we dont need to reset your fleets, just do something with camos..kill them or set them aside. for example destroyer can go like 200k camos vs stus 200k camos in a battle, others can do that also. those who have small amount can just remove them or suicide them, like me , i have 15k of them.

• Destroyer posts: For me i can be in any team and play with anyone i just want to do attacks and make the game more fun. So any teams you guys decide for me is ok. Since we arent all at the same lvl i think the best would be to start with the current points, so we could clear everyone from the teams to start at equal lvl. we could start at day 1 of november growing and at day 1 of next month do attacks or the time you guys want. Before day 1 of november i think this should happen in order to clea…

• Everoyne agreet to the following, no camos, no towers(means no defence) and since some of you farm outside actual attacks, 5k of noahs for that purpose can be with the main fleet, and that should be it. There is no need for side attacking and farming, trust me. Personaly i would not care, but imagine 3 players gang up on your sides that have 24h a day to do that? How would it be for you? Nice? That way we avoid the abuse of side attacking and we soley focus on actual HOF attacks. Since destroyer…

• You dont need to farm someone sides to lure him out. And that 2.5 percent is? in numbers? 5-6k?

• we dont need defence, so no defence, no camos and noahs...lev lex sentis.

• So are we gonna do it or what?

• I dont mind being with destroyer, or stubigman, so others can decide with who i can lol..its not going to change much if i am with stubi or destroyer, but still, whatever is decided i am fine

• Also, me and destroyer and stu and delta in same team wont work, since people already said, and stu also said that it needs to be different, so the obvious choice is me and stu and destroyer and delta, with along some little changes to the balancing of the teams. Tell your ideas, lets balance the teams the best we can.

• well if its neglectable then its no problem to separate it from the fleet, and use it separate for farming or whatever else.

• Noahs and cammos are OUT for fights, you can farm and use them outside fighting. Since camos can be used to upper att index, and noah can be used to push def index they are out. Who gets hit, its "out" so he can recoup, rebuild and be again ready to fight.

• Make team sugestion and lets see who is in, so we can start to prepare and make it happen.

• lelez out, and i think madara and killfrog also, with misaki unless they state they are willing to fight, but we still have a serious problem with team compositions. we need to split people from same alliance, and same nationality

• Dont just like my post guys, talk, lets make this happen, so we have fun and have a new meanin to continue playing.

• Since we all already know the server is practicaly dead with meybe 30-40 daily active players, some of us already talked and proposed a new idea that will keep us active players intrested for the game, and make it more fun for us. So the idea is as follows: Make TWO EQUAL team, menas same number of members and as close as it can go with points and skill of players. It doesent matter from who is who, if they are past enemies or friends. The rules: Every team for themselfs, no cheating, no double …

• Posting at request of LittleDreamer Congratulations Dreamer on your first and a great entry into HOF section You made good use of the acc you got Another win for DT, and reddragon you are next..so you better attack someone, or one of us will come for you Combat Report: (LittleDreamer) >>> (OrzechBD) Battle round 1 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Schakal 0 0 2165 1191 Tjuger 0 0 4 2 Cougar 0 0 6129 3370 Trading Ship 0 0 6723 3697 Transporter 0 0 223 123 Stealth Bomber 31801 14314 54232 29821 Lo…

• Quote from Shazam: “Nice hit but you only caught Kone because he has been inactive for a while... ” And i am happy about it I would eventualy got him anyways, its was a matter of time and if i had the will to chase him, but everyone in the end goes down

• Nah, you interpretate it that way...no competition doesent means lack of players capable of doing some serius damage. Well, my acc might be great, but there are better ones for sure...like prett, destroyer etc etc..but they also have more planets... My attitude is ok, someone on my position would do things alot different and would be really bad. I am always for the team and not for myself, becouse then i wouldnt have an alliance, but i would play alone. If i say something that might look like ho…

• Quote from Sirius Delta: “Great hit. But a foreword that nobody needs. Same bla bla than always. You are the greatest, everybody else is a nothing. We got it, seriously. For anybody who still wonders why I'm no more a member of DT, that's the reason. If you're bored, then quit. Easy as that. ” I dont remmber writing or saying anywhere iam the greates and that everyone else is nothing...so dont know where you found that in my post uip. I said we lack competition, thats another thing.

• Starscream presents Hello with another HOF from DT This time from me Its an good HOF, but i am not that happy. Why? Well, for start i was too lazy to even calculate the fleet on his main, since i wanted to take out all his 50M points instead of 39M, but well, its an good HOF still. For some time i tried to get him, but he always escaped and told me to "look" elsewhere and that i wont catch him, in the end i got him and thats all that matter no matter the way or cost When FWC was formed we also g…

• Before you mention me, ask why i posted it. Or ask Destroyer he will tell. I will celebrate mine or of members of my team however i want, even it it means buying a whole page in the local/national/world newspaper, so that doesent need to concern you or anyone else since you nor anyone else are forced or entitled to read anything.