Search Results

Search results 121-140 of 697.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is the best playing style?

Starscream - - The Tavern

Ogame is different kind of game, and ogame was perfectly balanced game. Vendetta was all about mercs...universe has more then one ship, but still..everyone now just builds camos and no fights will happen if it continues like that. Costs are already high enought, and with all those camos going and that some of us are forced to build camos to keep up with most of the guys just spamming them 24h we will eventualy become all like a dreadnought, slow, cannot move alot and fights will be even rare. So…

Like i said, play as you like, but dont call me out, i wont waste a single ship on you, so you can use all those camos on someone else, or atleast try to use them. If i have index in top 5, what should i do? Attack destroyer or stubigman becouse all my enemies are lower then me in index? Hahaha what a bunch of stupid arguments by you PS i never said i attack only weaker, and again, you are just talking what you want. Go in the HOF section and see what real fighting looks like...not being a victi…

I have 5M more then you and better index, but you really think i would sit and wait someone with 200k+ of camos to hit me? I would rather lose my fleet to someone else with a PROPER fleet then someone that can only attack with camos due to him having higher total index and then "calling" people out. First build a proper fleet, then start calling people out, and atleast before calling someone out try to make a decent hit other then being hit by someone, or farming lower members for title points. …

• The new combat system needs revork about camos, becouse even in the new combat system its pracicaly the same...camos gets bonus agains lex and some defenses..while no real counter for them, and by the looks of things, people are mass building them, so someone with almost double less index then me can have higher total index due to building them in mass numbers..and there is no logic behind that. Camos needs to get some higher unit that can counter it with a bonus becouse only renegeda gets a 2.8…

The new combat system needs revork about camos, becouse even in the new combat system its pracicaly the same...camos gets bonus agains lex and some defenses..while no real counter for them, and by the looks of things, people are mass building them, so someone with almost double less index then me can have higher total index due to building them in mass numbers..and there is no logic behind that. Camos needs to get some higher unit that can counter it with a bonus becouse only renegeda gets a 2.8…

Bla bla fucking bla...and what did you do? beside hiting inactive and low players for title farming + getting hit by loqui several times...genisu becouse of you and your stupid "strategies" about camos and noahs now we will get stuck becouse most of the guys build camos and noahs and just wait since they have alot better indexe then us few that build a PROPER fleet of sentis and lex...so good luck now getting more "action"...give them an idea to start building rockets and defence also..then we c…

Yeah right genius...you wanted "action"...now you have a dead server becouse of your stupid "strategies" about camos and stuff like that..so now we build them indefinitely till someone gets bored

Well since the other side pushes camos and noahs what can we do, we build also camos and thats a boring and stupit thing..becouse every attack becomes really expensive, and in general results in less fights. I said along ago, lets get rid of camos and fight..becouse with this nonsense i am forced to build atleast 200k of them...and that will result in a small amount of attacks..and its not our fault people can cope with our index only by building mass camos and noahs.

• The answer how to prevent is written above

Quote from Bam Bam: “speaking of the perspective of you guys that have million of points in fleet. for the rest of us that don't have the fleet power what? is it looked down on to hit sides because if we hit a main well lose everything while the defender loses nothing?” There are lower members with similar index and fleet, so you can hit them head on.

Yeah...me too.. i like to hit someone, and not farm him. But if someone tries to farm me...well then i will farm the shit out of him.

I am confortable playing with just sentis and lex, but since most of players build camos and noahs, i am forced to. If both alliance want it , lets make it happen since moving sentis and lex are alot cheaper then 100k+ camos and noahs

Quote from Reggie Rizla: “If FWC want anything out of this conflict with due respect they need to deal with Stubigman and Starscream.They are the brain.I dont know Stubigman but from what Starscream tellls me he top player and smart.And i know Starscream is consistent top player.Dont hate me TDS but I want an intresting war :PPP” Haha i am just another player Stubi is behind everything

• Make an official rule that index can be censored, but not the fleet

• THis shit should be punished, its a comedy to censor the attackers fleet and index...he should have censor the defenders fleet also so we play bingo to guess what fleet and index was it lol

• Wtf is this? One thing is to censor index, but the whole fleet??

my attack vs terminator..my attack vs adega that was up from me in the highscore...my attack vs pajton that i lost on points...THOSE ARE ALL CLOSE FIGHTS

• Quote from BuDdY: “Yeah as much as stubig lol ;)” You think i dont know who are you targeting, and for who is terminator probing ? Whats the problem..you have 110k camos and 21k noahs...i used camos only once agains terminator..but since everyone started pushing them and noahs..i am forced too

• Time for me to build camos and noahs

Quote from Spectra: “But Starscream! It's too hard to catch your fleet! Makes it easier plzzzzzzzz.” hahaha, so far none is chasing my fleet