Search Results

Search results 41-60 of 620.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ähhhm, i know you were not. But it would be a nice solution...

• Quote from Matacapullos: “Ezio Auditore is right. This thread is about the battle between lunaky and Bregolas. To show more battles you can do it in the correct section/thread.” That sounds like MW should declare war with the Badboys, so we have only one thread. Gogo Bull & co.

• @Maty Its pretty easy to give up points and troops you never build up yourself. Just sayin ;). Nice CR but i got to ask: @Cesc Why the hack would you waive the defensive bonus, to attack with the same amount of mercenaries?

• Could everybody stop whining and shut the fuck up. "You're a liar" "You always run" "Just big talk" "I wait for you" "blablaba herp di derp". I know that trashtalking is a big part in every vendetta/stiddari war, but this shit here is not even that. Its just trash. So stop it guys and try to get some more of the nice cr we've already seen. And just keep in mind, that fleetsaving and farming of the side buildings is a valid tactical option in war. So stop bitching about that. Everyone (sane) want…

• Quote from Quorthon: “Quote from BulldogBuende: “hell will know why I write here I do not cry . be sure you ;)” Right Bulldogbuende... you don't cry. you are very happy to attack smallers players than you. You are nothing but a clown, a sad clown!!! Don't worry. Everybody knows the reason you are writting here... Berserkers underground dogs on fire :D” Bulldog was one of the most active players on the german servers and never had that much point because he DIDN'T attack smaller players. He's a g…

• How about speaking english? But im pretty sure, that you have to be right, if really not just send me one mercenary on my main. And i wont refresh that. Thats to much work im not willing to do.^^ Edit: That applies for everyone who thinks i misscalculated their defensive values.

• Ginas def was the last one i got. And i wasnt sure what your def value would be there was a lot of crap with not many mercenarys if i recall it right.^^

• Since i have to many characters please be tolerant with the double post rule - I can't spy guys in vacation mode. If you know their values right before they left im happy to add them to the list: URLAUB !!!! Exal Dante [K.L] Xplorer [Berserk] edu8454 [300] Napoleon Lippfisch [SFDV] ★OLA K ASE★ [BadBoys] [wkea]Kalkie ★Spartacus★ [300] gsrommel [SFDV] theodore Bagwell [LRE] mercenario [300] Radamanthys [MARA] કલેકટર [P-Ż] JM_ [M/G] PR[Dealers] [300] dune [TEA] Jaegers Superchoco [POLLOS] Polaco m0…

• Some notes: - I'm sorry for any mistakes in this list. If you plan a war based on it, it's your own fault - I always rounded down to the third decimal. - Sometimes there was so much crap around, it was impossible to get the "real" strength. THE RESULTS: Research points |Defensive value 1. ★baneZ★ [K.L] 48.245 43.800 2. Gina [PDC] 47.075 42.100 3. *gomorra* [K.L] 47.336 42.100 4. Schnuffel [MW] 47.196 41.500 5. Gardelame [PDC] 46.901 41.300 6. Ergonien [K.L] 42.325 40.500 7. Bergeremit [MW] 42.42…

• Really good training AliceD and Bergeremit. 40k def is nice

• Nice to see a combat report after all. I already feared the repetitive kindergarden sandbox flaming would be all to watch in this war.

• Why is nearly everyone so disrepectful in this thread? I mean holding someone down and bashing the supplylines with scouts are valid methods in war. Just play the game

• Quote from KroniK: “ The spanish is the second languaje in the world (first is chinese) 475 millions of persons talk spanish 350 talk english...” I think these numbers only apply for native speakers... But anyways goodl luck for everyone, but gogo Berserkers

• Quote from RaVenC: “I have some plans to change the queue to let it work like the queue in old vendetta. But that wasn't possible with the current code for this. It's planned to rework more and more code with every update. But the requirements to do this for the build part wasn't given yet. It will be done. But not a complete code rework at once, because than the game will be without a update for about a year (or more) and when the code rework was done than, you won't see a lot visible changes. …

• I don't know how to feel about the new queeueueueueu ... the new list for the rooms. I think its now too easy to save your ressources. Id prefer the premium account room list of the old vendetta, where the ressources were only removed when the building had been started. But in total i am pleased with the update.

• 1 to 10.000

MoinMoinsen - - Spamcorner

• "The best ..." Nomination.

MoinMoinsen - - Bar

Quote from Stv3N: “Quote from MoinMoinsen: “Quote from Stv3N: “Ingame Most licked Board Most licked ” Weirdest suggestion ever?^^ Would be very hard to judge...” Why would it be hard? User Nominate and those with most You never know @DemoN might be the most licked 8o” You might use a translator for the difference between "to like" and "to lick" somebody.

MoinMoinsen - - Bar

Quote from Stv3N: “Ingame Most licked Board Most licked ” Weirdest suggestion ever?^^ Would be very hard to judge...

MoinMoinsen - - Bar

Best Account Best Forum Post Most friendly Player/User

• Dat wird wohl nix, ich habe hier aufgehört und schau alle paar Tage mal rein^^. Aber farmen kannst du mich Fürn Anfänger sollte ich als Farm noch taugen.