Search Results

Search results 21-40 of 620.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have the feeling that PDC picks a lot of unfair fights in the past couple of weeks...

• Nice hit. But this is exactly the reason why this game needs some improvements for players who started later. You can be as dedicated as you want, there is no chance in catching up in defensive indexes.

• Quote from Orgi69: “A the lapdog from Badboys :D” I just read Lapdance^^. Hole new context.

• PDC VS SFDV]Goofy*Miller

MoinMoinsen - - Other Attacks

I dont get why he is so spread out?

• Inactive Players moving troops...

MoinMoinsen - - Bugs

Hes not that long out of umod if i understood it right. Maybe the depots were nearly empty before (except for ammonition)

• Inactive Players moving troops...

MoinMoinsen - - Bugs

And you are sure nobody was there in the meantime? Did he lose some point troops?

• Great Job!!!!!!! Was it hard to get him when he quit the game? I mean you never know for sure if there is no autosave-script running... "19:52:22 IKARUS: So, now i leave and change the password - Iv'e promise someone that he get this account when i leave the game"

• Quote from robbyatmlc: “As you know, its pretty impossible to catch up with an account that sat in Vmode for 2 months. I can catch up in troop numbers, but Indexes are another story.” I didn't blame you, I just noticed

• Quote from Ezio Auditore: “ Did you learn it with Innovation? Never late to learn. ” Most of the Players of the server can learn from Innovation ;). Maybe you should too? I mean his points piled up a little bit quicker than yours after the fight between you two. It would be very nice if you and everyone else in this thread could at least vary their insults. This way it would still be senseless but not THIS boring to read... Another way would be the surrender of HELL, i mean Berserk is so bored t…

• I like the cr but I think one Thread is enough. Could a mod put the two together? EDITED by Matacapullos: done. And this is not a double intencional post from MoinMoinsen because the both post came from different threads.

• Defenses are both not that good but pretty nice battle And not everyony can be an ibanez^^

• It should have worse exchange rates than the normal rates between players.

• Best Alliance Voting - 2014

MoinMoinsen - - Hall of Fame

[K.L] Killers legend

• Best Player Voting - 2014

MoinMoinsen - - Hall of Fame

INnoVation

• Even google translate doesn't know your language. Try to speak english Source Code (18 lines)Formatted with Kenny's CR-Scanner Source Code (18 lines)Formatted with Kenny's CR-Scanner Source Code (18 lines)Formatted with Kenny's CR-Scanner Source Code (28 lines)Formatted with Kenny's CR-Scanner i forgot about that 2.

• Quote from Maty: “All attacks on little people, with low merces or small accounts. But when you have to face the larger, run.” Holy shit, could you PLEEEASE shut the fuck up. Its eays to blabla around, when you loose point troops that you didn´t even build yourself on an account you didn't build yourself. Its only natural to go from the worst to the best, so you keep your losses to a minimum. This way you can put your mercenarys faster on other opponents. Everything else is just stupid. And its …

• I don't have any idea how you want to transfer acounts from 2 different servers? I mean what if there are doubling buildings? And what is ne purpose oft that anyways?. I would like a new server (completely independent) like s1 is. There shouldn't be differences. I can't recall if it was cesc, but i have the idea to implement a buildingspeedboost for new gamers on the old servers like this: The server runs for 10 days, you get a speed boost of 100% for 9 days. 100 days, speed boost for 90 days. 1…

• r2d2 (PDC) vs Crazy (POLLOS)

MoinMoinsen - - Other Attacks

Quote from Ezio Auditore: “What I think is that this post is useless. But ok, everyone posts what seems to be important for himself (nowadays), and it is on his own right. If you add the option: "This post is ridiculously stupid, should even never been opened, and should be on the SPAM section." I will vote! Make a poll of this... is just... awesome... like a average ninja defence like that would deserve the importance of a voting... The "paquete" in here to me seems to be a player that defends …

• Quote from Maty: “Ulon amigo, volve a ser vos!! jajaja Linda batalla, recuperate rapido ulon! Quote from MoinMoinsen: “Right now i wouldn't doubt that. By his standards he has way to many points anyways. Time to get rid of them...:) Aunt Edith asks: Why the heck has Badboys a war with Mara. ” Because we had a war with Mara, who won. For that reason.” If its over why is it still on your diplomacy section: Allianz Diplomatie [MARA] ChacalesKrieg

• Right now i wouldn't doubt that. By his standards he has way to many points anyways. Time to get rid of them...:) Aunt Edith asks: Why the heck has Badboys a war with Mara.