Search Results

Search results 121-140 of 704.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• We wont be playing the game your pushing for. Continued comments will receive warnings. Thread closed for now.

• I answered the question that this thread was about, and you have turned this into spam.

• Quote from Starscream: “Quote from CannabisKid: “Destroyer landing an attack” Why are you acting like that?You want/wanted our help with loqui and other MC members, now you are calling Destroyer out? No logic in it..” Has he landed an attack? No, but yet he has had the most troops for the longest portion of the server. Im calling him out because he is making an economy, farmville style account, and talking like hes the master around here just because he hid and waited. And no, Im calling him out…

• Destroyer landing an attack

• Best Player: Terminator Best Alliance: FBI Best Attack: RavenC vs Stv3n Best Newbie: CESC

• Just as much as your entitled to your opinion, I am entitled to my opinion of it, and I am entitled to comment on it. I couldn't care less about the popularity contest, or I would act quite differently around here. You guys cry and cry and cry anytime someone says something opposing you, instead of nutting up and retorting like an adult. My comments were perfectly in the parameters of the concept of the thread. Yours are spam crying, just as this response has become as well. Its time people arou…

• Best Player of the year: Terminator Only player that consistently attacks and takes out his targets, instead of "turtling" and waiting for someone else to attack Worst player of the year: Loqui His CR say it all Best Alliance of the year: FBI The only alliance to compete in and win a war. Worst alliance of the year: Apex Too many deleted accounts Best attack of the year: Withheld Worst attack of the year: LOQUI vs Destroyer Obviously someone who farms, and doesnt care about doing anything with t…

• Quote from Demo: “Quote from MikeyP: “I do like good hits, and it is nice to see statics wiped out, I'm just not digging this post Demo, to tone is condescending a little bit like everyone should be as good as you ;)” No certainly not meant to come across like that it is just a comment on BD claiming everyone else was rubbish and i was just pointing out the failings of statics which almost everyone knows. Try re-reading with that persepctive” Far too much crying around here about the way war is …

• User Rights

CannabisKid - - Suggestions and Ideas

There are reasons I would want a moderator to discuss my ban with others. Like if the ban was overturned, or determined a mistake that there was an advantage gained, but not necessarily "cheating"I

• Can we please ensure that the moderators actually know the rules before they start banning people ingame....??? Quote: “Definition / Prohibition:[/b] Pushing means to send resources to another account without evidence of an immediate return of resources. This is only allowed when the account being "pushed" has a lesser total game score than the account sending the resources. Pushing does not only cover the simple sending of resources, but it has a few EXAMPLES that are also considered:”

• BlackDragon Vs All server

CannabisKid - - Bar

There is no public voting on moderation of the board. Nor is there to be public discussion about it. The question was asked, and answered. Continued comments regarding how we moderate will be warned.

• Quote from Jpr: “Quote from CannabisKid: “ 2) figuring out the system for yourself is the MAJORITY of strategy creation in this game.... dont expect everything to be explained to you. Its your job like everyone else to figure out formulas and such.” Some players in this game take no part in discussions on the combat system, and they all get told to get involved, to ask questions and try to adapt and learn the sysyem. Then when someone opens discussion, with which RavenC appeared to be completely…

CannabisKid - - Bar

You have been told enough times already, we will not be changing the bashing rules for your convenience, so you may better play your style of the game. The bashing rules exist so that players have the opportunity to grow, and regardless of your "desires" that will not change. Not all players have the time you do, and we have no intention of making the game more skewed in your direction. So, learn to play inside of the rules, or expect us to enforce the rules as we have explained them far too man…

CannabisKid - - Bar

Accusations about cheating are not permitted on this board as well. @pajton, the rules of declaration of war have not been completed against ANY alliance yet, and until you have successfully followed the rules as the rest of the server, all bashing rules that have been held, will continue to be held. If you are suggesting that your bashing was not an issue until now, that is incorrect, it was just perhaps not reported. That doesn't excuse failing to follow the rules. After you successfully decla…

• Quote from Mrc: “Good job bro! Byez from Mrc Prc ^^” COME BACK!!!!!

• 3034_1.png Combat Report: xx:xx:xx(CannabisKid) >>> xx:xx:xx(flackof) 2015-10-10 Battle round 1 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Espionage Probe 0 0 165 98 Cougar 0 0 30 18 Stealth Bomber 0 0 3413 2028 Longeagle V 84 34 3136 1863 Noah 0 0 197 117 Longeagle X 77 31 826 491 Sentih 905 367 231 137 Laser Tower 1 1 Plasma Tower 1 1 Attack index 211.762.173 * 74% = 156.704.008 165.921.893 * 89% = 147.670.485 Defense index 1.531.143.037 847.071.915 Chances of Winning 59% 41% Chances of Espionage 0% Ba…

CannabisKid - - Bar

@pajton. The answer is no. If you would like to declare war to an alliance, read the rules and do it correctly. You dont get special treatment for being too stubborn to read. The bashing rules will be applied entirely until you declare a valid war.

CannabisKid - - Bar

Yes, your declaration is invalid, and we will not consider it for removal of the bash rule. If you need help translating the rules of the game, please ask, otherwise enjoy being punished for continuing to break the rules. Your bans will become incrementally larger as you are now clearly ignoring the rules after they have been laid before you.

• im not trying to trash you, but i am calling out whats realistic. there was a time when DT knew to be the "speak softly and carry a big stick" type, but now there is alot more trashing legitimate actions... At war, efficiency means you attack for fewest losses first. Why in the world are we trashing attacks like that?