Search Results

Search results 81-100 of 704.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I played it too.... And each time a new server was made, it brought more activity back. This server has already suffered its near-death. Vendetta's death was part due to its moderation, the lack of changes near the end, and the failure of giving people a reason to play again. Raven has already talked about several updates that will bring alot more activity. But you can be sure people will not come play here, because the server is just toooooooooooo separated at this point. Heres a different way …

• So as the top player your perfectly fine playing with the 30ish people still playing. no shit.... what a surprise... Farmville and do everything you can to prevent a second server, so that "hard work" can mean something. What a joke

• New server has to happen, if only for the reason of having the short term activity. I dont think it should hurt this server, but the only people that having 1 single server serves, is the people at the top. Again, we dont play this game to maintain the couple people with the best accounts. Your account wouldnt exist without the early farming and interaction of hundreds of accounts that are now in vacation. New servers are not meant to coddle the people who are winning the current one, they are m…

• Other Attacks - Great Fun

CannabisKid - - Other Attacks

What a noob mistake to leave scouts like that....

• Lol, I read "My organization is not bad...," I couldnt understand the rest and threw it into google translate. It says you followed that by saying "My organization is very bad..." I dont know how you cant see that your ability to manage your storages, and time, are exactly what organization means in this game.... How about I phrase this differently. Instead of saying "It gives too much advantage to top players," (since that is confusing to you to understand apparently...), Ill say "It doesnt giv…

• Your not getting it... Its not that it helps you. It is that it helps you MORE than the rest of the server. Your points suck BTW, I consider myself in the top indexes, so I consider myself to be of the group that would gain the majority of the advantage as well. So playing the victim is a stupid role... I recognize that your organization is what gives some players an advantage over you. Your just realizing that your organization sucks, and are asking that the game fixes it... This isn't about ne…

• "there is no competition" silence always precludes the storm....

• lol, isnt having a queue when you already are about the top indexes fit into the whole "pay to win" concept?

• I have 45 days queue of troops at one building because of a scenario you are referring to Starscream. I understand, but I think that it removes one of the only places where you still have to "prove" your dedication in order to be up top with indexes. If there were more diversity elsewhere in the game, I might be more on board with it, but right now, it is just one more place where the account becomes robotic in a game that is becoming less and less complex. This only bodes well for the players w…

• Is the goal to make it easier? I am torn on this one. On one side I could greatly take advantage of this change, on the other I see this as one of the few ways that show a requirement of dedication to earn your place in the game. To have good troops you have to have spent real time and effort starting researches as they end, and the players with the highest indexes should be the people who worked the hardest to have the least down time/highest RC. I could see this change more when some other thi…

• with the current system, you are correct. With the update that is planned, this will be changed. You can see the examples of how this will change on this thread: http://board.universe4k.com/index.php/Thread/1442-Unit-Rebalancing/ The current system does not differentiate between types of troops you have, and does damage from, and to them, equally. In the new system, units with modifiers will do their damage to the units they are modified against before any other damage goes through. I understand…

• That will change with the combat system, but I agree that it is a problem now. I dont necessarily agree that two mid level people cannot take out a top, but I understand where you are coming from

• Quote from Jpr: “ maybe it is just us S4K oldies that can't get our heads round this system? :P” I know for sure that the top players in this game, both in current points and title, are all oldschool players of S4K, and have worked hard to understand HOW this system works in order to create strategy from it... I also am pretty sure that the change in combat system that is coming will quite literally address exactly the ability to crash smaller amounts of troops into buildings and do damage. Spec…

• Dont let the conversation sound like we dont want to change. I think its more about the way we do it. You are making all valid points, and we are only trying to discuss how to incorporate them. I think for one, the system will change quite a bit when the rework is done. I know that RavenC has already stated that the significant weight toward defense will change on many units, so the combat strength will have more of an impact. We also have Colony tech to prevent hundreds of buildings Perhaps som…

• I agree makaroni, but I think we should fix the problem of TIME by adding new ways to gain advancement for early players. having more paths to gaining researches, or upper levels of buildings would help to make it so people could make up ground. I think these kinds of things are planned for the future. Should 3000 sentih be forced to lose one just because someone has 1 espionage probe at the building, so that there is no "0 loss" battles? Thats ridiculous. At SOME POINT, there has to be a point …

• I agree Demo, you sacrifice speedier PERMANENT growth (buildings, research,) to build fleets (unless your a monster farmer,) and its really only troop points that pull you out of noob protection against the top players. There would be so difficult of a situation for a person with just a few troops to be attacked by the top players. That is the location on the ranks for building the basic indexes to be sure you DONT end up on the wrong side of 0 loss battles. People who chose to race into the fie…

• Noob protection is for players who are not as developed to be protected from those who spent a lot of time building up. If you chose to build a ton of troops without putting the time into building your indexes, you DESERVE to lose without doing any damage.... You have every ability to stay under the radar, by not building troops, and staying under a 10% of their point total... I agree with destroyer and Sirius completely

• Loqui raids

I am not posting the raids I have done tonight, but you know math well enough to know I did not make up 2.5kk points ground on these four attacks.... I only post HOF worthy attacks, or when someone just doesn't learn, I like to poke more

• Loqui raids

4232982-warm-on-fishing-hook.jpg Combat Report: xx:xx:xx(LOQUI) >>> xx:xx:xx(Makaveli:Dadon) 2016-01-07 13:40:52 Battle round 1 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Longeagle V 25 0 0 0 Noah 25 0 10 10 Longeagle X 25 0 0 0 Sentih 25 0 1 1 Attack index 7.577.950 * 77% = 5.835.022 262.348 * 73% = 191.514 Defense index 50.043.650 3.617.232 Chances of Winning 100% 0% Chances of Espionage 0% Captured Resources Iron 0 Lutinum 0 Water 9.000 Hydrogen 0 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Combat Report: xx:xx:xx(LOQUI) >…